Diadem Forums

[12.05.14] T-ara's foreign fans rush to join their official fanclub, "QUEEN'S"

nathaniel

i want to join but i don't understand how to enter it..... :(

i read many times but still don't understand...

can anyone tell me step by step how to join....

i hope there is the fan page in English so that i can understand it.... :)

Hopefully when I have some time I'll be able to join, but I don't really have access to any payment options so its harder for me to join fanclubs, I was really close to joining a solo 'artist's fanclub but I didn't get to pay the membership fee so no dice. I wish they'd make it easier for international fans who can't do all the payment options to join. >.<

I'm still loving the fanclub name though, QUEENS.

I really want to register on their fan page but I really proud to be member on this fans page , gwenchananeungoya ! :) . a few minutes ago , i try to register but it so hard read the korean language.... But , i really confused Which international fan club? this blog or Daum cafe? please answer me someone !! :) thanks

Guest audiferari

Good to hear.... but I hope this fanclub have english language in it. I don't know korean language, they just like alien sign for me. CCM should spent their money to hire someone who can translate those thing into english, so we ( the fans who can't understand korean ) can enjoy it too.

oversea fan dont have any membercard right?????? that is quite sad :(

They think they do.. if not i'm not going to be a happy camper =( I joined just for that card T^T especially since foreign fans can't get foreign goods.. and i'm pretty sure i won't be flying over to Korea every time they have an event exclusively for Queen's Members... or concerts @_@