Diadem Forums

[12.05.15] Gangkiz to T-ara, "We're sorry and thankful"

nathaniel

I don't know if it's just me, but Gang Kiz seems arrogant during their trip in Europe, compare to T-ara which always smile to the reporters

forgive me if I'm wrong :)

I don't know if it's just you and me but I felt the same thing too.Forgive me if what I'm about to say is going to offend anybody but like meenol said,they did look A BIT arrogant.For example,when T-ara,their senior bow down 90 degree,some of them just wave - and worse,a few of them just put an awkward smile.Or when they came out from the car/van,T-ara wave and greet the reporters while Gang Kiz didn't and just walked away.

Whoa,I really hope it doesn't happen anymore and they don't show that attitude in front of any of their seniors because it will affect them terribly They didn't officially debuted yet but they already left a bad impression.I can still remember T-ara had the same controversy back in 2011 but luckily Hyomin clear it up.

Leader Hwang Jihyun said, "We though it would be great if we could pass, or even just reach T-ara's level. We'd like to become like T-ara, and T-ara, if we can compete in good faith with each other, we can both develop our skills better. In the future, we'd like to develop and grow like T-ara has and show a better appearance."

------

It just came to my mind what Da Vinci said (I googled it as had the idea but didn't knew the right way to quote it xD) "Poor is the master whose student does not surpass him" as T-ara is their seonbae and I guess somehow were mentored in the trip by them, of course they would want to be as them T-ara is the group they look up to. Although, yes for some persons would cause disconfort that, they are trying to surpass T-ara both groups would grow, one to try to get to their level, and the other taking a notch up to avoid it and remain as the best; As @LurveJiyeon13 states: as long as there is a clean hearted competition it will beneffit both. =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So their ''holiday'' or '' vacation'' was just a lie . T.T

The t-ara members had to go for photoshoots there, i heard...

I seriously hope they will not fall ill during the Day by Day promotions, where they are seriously going to be rigourously practicing everyday to give the best during performances...

T-ara fighting! :D