Diadem Forums

[12.05.17] T-ara's Hyomin to be Gangkiz's style director for their debut stage

nathaniel

[12.05.17] T-ara's Hyomin to be Gangkiz's style director for their debut stage

N2012051711264337301.jpg

Amateur girl group Gangkiz will be styled by T-ara's Hyomin for their debut stages.

Before their debut, Gangkiz was helped by Hyomin for their music video. Hyomin will also help as their stylist director for their first broadcast by coming up with the concept and buying the clothing for the members, which she hopes will be eye-catching.

Hyomin became a stylist for Gangkiz's "HONEY HONEY" which is a dance style song, so she needed to find clothes to fit that concept. She looked for the past two days around Seoul to find the perfect stage outfits.

Hyomin is known for her airport fashion and being a fashion icon among idols, and her fashion choices often become popular online.

Hyomin said, "Starting with May 18th's 'Music Bank' and then 'Music Core' and 'Inkigayo', please expect a lot from Gangkiz's 'HONEY HONEY'. Please pay lots of attention, since I'm participating as their fashion stylist."

Gangkiz's mini-album was released yesterday, and their drama music video was released the day before. Both have been receiving hot reactions.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120517n11546

Translated by: Natyhaniel @ Diadem

I think hyomin should better of be there manager instead lol^^

why can't gangkiz hire their own stylist

as if they'd be famous if a t-ara will doll them up ^^

what if Eunjung dress them up hahahah that would be good ^^

Eunjung's style suits more to their name "gangkiz" ^^

wahh! lol just sayin' ^^

I love you Eunjung^^ fan forever<3

1,2,3 here we go again with using T-ARA for none other than GANGKIZ !!!!!!!!

Hyomin?

Ya'll mean Park Sunyoung?

This gotta be interesting..

..so we gonna see more of the infamous "naughty hands".

Good luck to all of them tho ^^

I have the same feeling as well that Park Sunyoung is going to use her infamous "dirty and naughty hands" on Gangkiz. (Hope she's not too evil to make them look like clowns :D). All the best to Gangkiz. Hope that you guys won't fall victim to those "hands".

Can't wait to see them sing live. Wanna beat T-ara? Sing well live. B)

Frankly speaking, I'm not a fan of Hyomin's fashion style. So Hyomin being Gangkiz's style director made me raised an eyebrow. Lol. Anyway, using T-ara for Gangkiz has to stop. This is like the time they use T-ara for 5Dolls's performance.. :unsure:

T-ara can always be a mentor to them but not to this kind of extend. -_-

Looking forward to Gangkiz's debut performance tomorrow! :D

Isn't Hyomin is already busy enough??She's going to be their stylist for three performances in a row.. :blink:

Anyway,good luck Minnie.I just hope she doesn't collapse or anything.Seriously,they have been promoting and performing both in South Korea and Japan non-stop since their so-called-vacation in Europe.Oh wait,they always been like this since they debuted in 2009.....Sigh....

CCM's using hyomin again? give her a break...

we all know that hyomin is multi-talented...but she's been doing a lot for Gangkiz...

i didn't mean to blame gangkiz but, poor hyomin doing a lot of work..

i know that promotion through senior group really helps to boost the popularity of the new group...

it's just that, i think hyomin is being used too much...

anyway, good luck to hyomin...maybe this will give her great experience and benefits...

also good luck to gangkiz...i hope their group will be successful in the future...

No surprise for me.. We all know CCM is using T-ara to boost the popularity of "GANGKIZ".. CCM maybe you would want other T-ara members to bath for Gangkiz members or maybe be their maids who hold their things or maybe be their personal maids to fetch some errands to them or maybe make T-ara members the one who prepare their foods and maybe the one who cut their fingernails or cut their hair, etc.

BTW. Thats what you called " USERS"

wow....that's cool.

i am looking forward to see Hyomin fashion style on Gangkiz.

i always love Hyomin's fashion style.so kind of excited.

but i also hope that Hyomin can rest and take care of herself.

cause she is busy and she has done a lots for Gangkiz.

Hyomin fighting! Gangkiz too.

gangkiz should stop receive help from t-ara members if they want to earn respect from netizens and kpop fans. I know they are great but always article relating to t-ara is not a good start . been overshadowed by t-ara will do same thing like 5dolls. I'm sorry but nowadays i become to dislike hyomin from loving her. She craved attention way too much , i know she wants to shine too but she do it in very unnatural way. This is my opinion . No offend hyomin's loyal fans. being a fan doesn't mean we always have to agreed or like everything that our idol do. We gave constructive crictism.

gangkiz should stop receive help from t-ara members if they want to earn respect from netizens and kpop fans. I know they are great but always article relating to t-ara is not a good start . been overshadowed by t-ara will do same thing like 5dolls. I'm sorry but nowadays i become to dislike hyomin from loving her. She craved attention way too much , i know she wants to shine too but she do it in very unnatural way. This is my opinion . No offend hyomin's loyal fans. being a fan doesn't mean we always have to agreed or like everything that our idol do. We gave constructive crictism.

i agree that their promotion involves t-ara too much...

if they really want to earn respects from the fans and netizens, they should be more independent promoting their own group...

ccm should think that way...

getting too much help from t-ara maybe resulting some bad effects on the image of the group...

They should just start naming them "T-ara's GangKiz" because there's not a lot that they do that doesn't drag T-ara into the picture. <_<

I really hope that Hyomin is doing this voluntarily and not being forced to because that would be cruel . . .

What is this infamous naughty hands of Hyomin? Lol, sounds most interesting.

again a big SORRY! I admired hyomin's sense of style so i will be more looking forward to Gangkiz because she is in part of it! but i think it's a bit too much Gangkiz is "like" using T-ara for promotion as well? Don't the management of both T-ara and Gangkiz would realize how will fans react on that?! i want Gankiz to be known in their own way... now i'm questioning, is it that Hyomin and Gangkiz agree in this? if i were Gangkiz, i'm happy that Hyomin will help but in some part of me i will think that fans may only wait for the release of the Honey honey because Hyomin is there to help, and i would be ready for some fans of T-ara to think negatively!

In financial aspect side...

yes the managements may lessen their expense because Hyomin is a big help for them, but don't they think Hyomin is,like everyone says, so busy in her schedule as well? well... i'm happy to know that Hyomin, if willingly, is taking part of their promotion, meaning the Gangkiz success will also be Hyomin's success and she has this experience for future use, but i think it is better if Gangkiz will hire their own stylist so their debut is not somehow have negative impression and Hyomin will not be so stressed out! Health first CCM! >.<

I love Hyomin and her "off-duty" style but the outfit she wore at "dream concert 2012" was so bad. Hopefully that is her wardrobe stylist fault and not hers. That being said...

I don't mean to be a pain in the as* or sound like a broken record but doesn't she already have enough on her plate with the upcoming Japan concerts, release of Jewelry Box, photoshoots for whatever, plus recording for their Korean comeback etc? I'm all for helping her juniors but not at the expense of her health. But if this was of her own initiative then I suppose I have nothing to say...

No surprise for me.. We all know CCM is using T-ara to boost the popularity of "GANGKIZ".. CCM maybe you would want other T-ara members to bath for Gangkiz members or maybe be their maids who hold their things or maybe be their personal maids to fetch some errands to them or maybe make T-ara members the one who prepare their foods and maybe the one who cut their fingernails or cut their hair, etc.

BTW. Thats what you called " USERS"

you're right... i think one of the reasons why some of under their management is not so popular because they have imprinted to that group that they are using T-ara's fame... if only they could let those new groups do their own way, then maybe they are a bit popular than they are now...

Never really knew much about Hyomin's fashion style, admittedly but considering she was a former ulzzang (whom a great portion also have quite some style), I guess it can't be too bad to say the least.

But really, why on earth is T-ara being used to continuously promote GK? Is it because CCM is trying to leech off the negative image it's received regarding T-ara? If so, it's not working at all. I'm also highly concerned whether if Hyomin volunteered for the job or was pretty much forced/coerced/ordered to - really, T-ara's schedules are brutal enough and now Hyomin's got more work piled on her.

If y'all ask me, it's way too much to ask. There ain't much time left till the Japanese tour and shortly after that, it's the promotions for the 2nd album in July. CCM's time management is just appalling.

I agree with the first part but you do know it's not GKz fault if your blaming anyone than it should be CCM.

As for hyomin we all know she's good at these stuff than why not let her show her talent . Obviously she's not trying to get attention she's just trying to help and don't forget that the company asked her to be involved in GKz stuff in the first place ( from production to styling) do I don't see what's the problem pluse CCM will take any advantage to promote them so hyomin name being invoved will get them much attention. So it's not Gangkiz fault nor hyomin it's CCM.