Diadem Forums

[12.05.17] T-ara's Hyomin to be Gangkiz's style director for their debut stage

nathaniel

No, i agree too much help would only spoil them but Gangkiz DO need whatever help they can right now, of cause it would benefit them to just help and do everything on their own but if say this is Hyomin volunteering, i don't see anything harmful from just helping your fellow juniors. I'm sure Hyomin enjoys sharing her style with hers, although sometimes her style can be a tad, overboard haha, but seeing the outfits she designed for Roly Poly, its all cool.

And yet again, people must get that even if this is forced or whatever, its all because of the management, the company. Whatever they are doing, i hope they know that this might either help Gangkiz get more attention, but on the other hand its just plain negative attention.

But really, why on earth is T-ara being used to continuously promote GK? Is it because CCM is trying to leech off the negative image it's received regarding T-ara? If so, it's not working at all. I'm also highly concerned whether if Hyomin volunteered for the job or was pretty much forced/coerced/ordered to - really, T-ara's schedules are brutal enough and now Hyomin's got more work piled on her.

As much as I love Hyomin,there's no way shes's willing to work for them.Of course she (and the rest of T-ara who helped them) will get payed for doing all these jobs,but then again,they are already busy as hell and helping them is not helping at all.Call me narrow minded but I strongly believe this is just KKM's order to Hyomin and asking - wait,allow me to use a correct word,forcing or dragging her to help Gang Kiz.

With his own artist,he might saves a little money.I'm imagining myself in her position.Let say I'm busy and have no break even to have some good sleep,but I'm still willing to work for a group of members that I barely knows.Hell,I won't do that.Not even if somebody pays me with a lot of cash.I would rather use that time to rest.

Frankly speaking, I'm not a fan of Hyomin's fashion style. So Hyomin being Gangkiz's style director made me raised an eyebrow. Lol. Anyway, using T-ara for Gangkiz has to stop. This is like the time they use T-ara for 5Dolls's performance.. :unsure:

T-ara can always be a mentor to them but not to this kind of extend. -_-

Ya know,one of the things that I am concerned about Hyomin is that there's a high possibility she will get tons of bash from netizens for creating a "horrendous" style to Gang Kiz.When she was stylist for 5-dolls,almost everyone disagree with her taste. :mellow: In fact,I can imagine that some will say this is her way to punish Gang Kiz.Sigh,I can just hoping it will turn out great.She does A LOT of works for Gang Kiz.

I'm a fan of her and as a girl,I do like her styles.But not always.Her outfits can sometimes be a little off,LOL :P

In fact,I can imagine that some will say this is her way to punish Gang Kiz.Sigh,I can just hoping it will turn out great.She does A LOT of works for Gang Kiz.

I'm a fan of her and as a girl,I do like her styles.But not always.Her outfits can sometimes be a little off,LOL

Even if she uses her fashion taste to punish GangKiz, I won't mind and I won't blame her. :D

To Hyomin: I love you and just do whatever you want with GangKiz. I'll be focusing on GangKiz's outfits compared to their singing. Even if their outfits don't look good, I'll understand cause I know how miserable it is to not have enough rest and instead of sleeping soundly during your break time, you are required to be the STYLE DIRECTOR for your "beloved" GangKiz.

Hyomin: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

GangKiz: Good luck

I hope this will be the last time that T-ara will help Gangkiz. I mean, T-ara has other schedules to attend to.

If this doesn't stop, the idea of "T-ara helping Gangkiz" would create a lot of misunderstandings.

still, I hope Gangkiz will do well in their activities ON THEIR OWN.

i think for someone whos know Hyomin for long time...i mean after her debut...you guys will know that Hyomin LIKE to help her friends and her junior...for example....

1)she being Eunjung's stylist when Eunjung acting on 'Coffee House'...

2)when AS Jooyeon invite her to After School's party for After School's Tv show...she come to support Jooyeon although she busy..

3)she being 5doll's stylist for 'Like This Like That' song...

-but when this happen she don't get much attention bcoz at that time people don't really care about T-ara...but when T-ara become popular like now...people start bashing her when she help Gang Kiz for their debut...They call her 'attention seeker'..

-for me what she do right now it just bcoz she LIKE it...not bcoz she let CCM use her name just to get attention...she NOT THAT STUPID to waste her time & energy for something she don't want to do...

-i think right now Hyomin maybe a bit STRESS when netizens bashing her and call her 'attention seeker'...Hyomin ahhh stay strong & just do what you want to do...

-i say this not bcoz i hate Davichi...i like them...But if you guys still remember T-ara TV show 'T-ara Dot Com' episode1...when their CEO ask Davichi to join that show they refuse bcoz they say that they don't have experience about online shopping mall...at that time T-ara still rookie & not really popular...and you guys think how hard T-ara work to make that project successful.....

-so don't blame their CEO or Hyomin when they help Gang Kiz....just support them if you want... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0usQPe-82Y

I am rather appalled by their debut stage performance. If anything, it reinforces the possibility that Hyomin being the stylist director seems to be another publicity stunt - one of the GK members in that performance is wearing the same shirt Hyomin wore at a Lovey Dovey performance not too long ago.

Not even Hyomin would be crazy enough to use the costumes she wore for someone else to wear at their debut performance if she's the stylist director - unless she was given a very limited budget or that CCM simply couldn't be f**ked (worst case scenario, it's probably both)...or in Hyomin's case, because she thinks the group will either flop or just doesn't like them.

The choreography is meh and the line distribution is just atrocious - up to the point it rivals T-ara's Lovey Dovey and Cry Cry, maybe even beyond that.

Guest audiferari

Hmm..... Hyomin style in fashion is good. And now she want to challenge and test her capability by becoming other group stylist. I'm looking forward to it. But seriously.... this new group need to promote their existence by itself . Until when they keep hide behind t-ara name so ppl will recognize them ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...