Diadem Forums

[EVENT] T-ara's performance at the 2012 Seoul Forum (05/16)

tikaluph

No offense coz Lovey-Dovey is my fave but I have grown tired of seeing T-ara in this concept...

I can't wait for them to come back with a new image and clothes

Totally agree with you. I think they need to stop performing with the same kind of image and focus on their coming album instead. They are performing everywhere non-stop. It's tiring for them and it's sad to look at them being tired in fancy clothes.

I disagree. I love Lovey-Dovey and I still love it now. I think it's alright to continue performing it as long as you don't reach the one-year mark. That's just overperformance. I think SNSD performed "Genie" for over a year before they released "Hoot"

But I do agree that they're performing everywhere non-stop. :(

Really now, ANOTHER performance?

Christ, CCM's being even more despicable by the day.

Performing here and there and all along with the Japanese tour in June, it's really making me wonder how they'll ever manage to get proper work done for the upcoming album in July.

Either DELAY the 2nd album so they can given some slack or just cut down on the current performances already -_-. And I thought SNSD had it hard in mid 2009 to early 2010.

^I don't think I'm exaggerating if I say every day or every 2 days Diadem will post pictures of them performing like literally,everywhere,everytime.I'm tired of that.

Not that I'm tired of seeing their faces,but I seriously concerned about them for performing non-stop.

But wait,when this whole Lovey Dovey promotions will stop?I thought awhile ago some of them said LD will wrap up their promotions on February or March - after they finish performing on Music Core,Music Bank,M Countdown and Inkigayo but after seeing these,all I can say is CCM is a big liar.If T-ara were a car,they will burn down to ashes for driving too long.

• 4 months later...