Diadem Forums

[12.05.18] T-ara's Hyomin to open her own collection exclusively on G-Market

nathaniel

[12.05.18] T-ara's Hyomin to open her own collection exclusively on G-Market'

PS12051800039.JPG

Girl group T-ara member Hyomin will open a collection (shop) exclusively for G-Market.

T-ara's Hyomin is working with on a collaborative project with stylist Kim Sungil for G-Market. Together, they're working to release products through the shop.

The G-Market shop is scheduled to officially open on June 4th. Hyomin came up with a total of around 150 products including a variety of flower patterned dresses, beachwear, shorts and various other items. The items will range between 20,000 to 50,000 won.

Hyomin has been actively involved in the product planning, designing, product launch preparations and the photoshoots for the product. On the 16th, she visited the G-Market headquarters to conference with stylist Kim Sungil and improve the product she's involved in. Currently, Hyomin is a model for G-Market's T-ara Star Shop.

G-Market's Fashion Marketing leader, Lee Yooyoung said, "The customer's response to T-ara's Star shop and member collaborative projects have each been successful and popular. The individuality of each of the T-ara member is unique, and in the future we hope to showcase a variety of fashionable items in collaboration with the T-ara members."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120518n07867

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

multi-talented hyomin strikes again...

if she's really sure she want to do this, then its ok....

(although i think her schedule is really really tight and maybe affect her health)....

i will support her and i sure other fans will also support her...

this will gain her new experience and benefits...

i wonder what will she become in 10-20 years time...

singer? designer? director? manager?

she really amazes me....

multi-talented hyomin strikes again...

i wonder what will she become in 10-20 years time...

singer? designer? director? manager?

she really amazes me....

Hurm if T-ara is disband in 10-20 years time and the members go solo,a CEO of a fashion company,maybe?It doesn't matter if the company is small or not,but I can see that she has the potential though.In fact,she used to personally run a shopping mall during her high school years.

While I can't say she can be a good boss since it's too early to tell,but what I can guarantee is that she's at least better than that scumbag KKS :lol:

that my princess......Love you...you can sing,acting,drawing,being stylist,and now become fashion designer....BUT one thing i know you can't do it...enter 'ghost house' ALONE....on IY 1 you crying when you enter ghost house although you go with Narsha & SGWannabe's Seokhoon....sooooo cute... :D

Wow, I'm really amazed with Hyomin. She keeps working so hard and amazing me with everything she does. I really hope she gets some rest though... it seems as if shes beginning to put too much on her plate she will soon fall sick again. >___< ;; Anyways, I'm glad she is showing off her talent and her true fasionista :)