Diadem Forums

[12.05.19] Quick News - "Bo Peep Bo Peep (Japanese ver.)" certified Gold for 100,000+ PC downloads

randall

Golden Girls! Digital Queens! Yay!

I'm super happy for them and the popularity they're having in Japan. Anyone know the girl group ranking in Japan right now?

1. SNSD?

2. KARA?

3. 2NE1/ T-ara?

Currently, KARA's the most popular Korean idol girl group in Japan, followed by SNSD.

2NE1 has been doing terrible in sales at Japan though - not sure about their actual rank but to say the least, they're not holding up very well there.

I'm not exactly sure about T-ara's ranking though - it is probably considerable to say the least but it's still far behind SNSD and KARA.

Golden Girls! Digital Queens! Yay!

I'm super happy for them and the popularity they're having in Japan. Anyone know the girl group ranking in Japan right now?

1. SNSD?

2. KARA?

3. 2NE1/ T-ara?

First place is always been KARA.In fact,they are more popular in Japan than in Korea itself.Even SNSD can't beat KARA when it comes to popularity and success in Japan.Second place goes to SNSD.They grab a double platinum for achieving 500,000 in music ringtone "Mr Taxi" download while T-ara,well,as we can see certified gold for exceeding 100,000 download.

About 2NE1,popularity wise,they are way more popular than T-ara in Korea - one of the reasons being the artists of YG Entertainment Company a.k.a the Big 3.And just like the poster above me said,T-ara was behind KARA and SNSD but they are more successful than 2NE1 in Japan.