Diadem Forums

[12.05.20] Video - T-ara fancams @ SantaFesta concert

s-park

One after another there's always news been posted showing them performing here and there without missing a day....

I'm just worried that some of them couldn't tagged along during their first ever concert in July because they'll "visiting" hospitals during that time.

Is it just me or I'm actually getting tired of hearing Lovey Dovey.Not that I hate the song (I love it),but they're performing the song too actively to the points where their dances seems less energetic.They desperately need rest.

Just stop them from performing everywhere and use this time wisely for singing and dancing lessons.They do not know the 2 new members yet,isn't?Whoa,then they really have to work their asses off to learn the new choreographies and dividing the lines for their concert in a short period of time.

Sorry but they sang live here O.o since they're having a fan club I thinks it's best if they did small events like this to catch the attention of the viewers. Yes they might be tired out and all but isn't that a typical idol life. Not trying to pick a fight or anything I'm just stating my opinion ^^

T-ARA is everywhere !!! Did they just teleport themselves or what? After complaining so many times about their killing schedules, I am so tired of it so I am just going to accept the fact that they might have supernatural powers. They can either clone themselves, teleport themselves to and fro from Japan to Korea or they are abnormal humans. And I seriously feel that they are getting hotter day by day. Does feeling tired makes you hotter or it only applies to T-ARA? :D

I don't think all of them lip synced for the performances. Hyomin's singing was quite obvious in lovey dovey and also parts of roly poly (I love her). Soyeon's singing was on and off for lovey dovey and also roly poly. I can't hear the rest of them though. For I go crazy because of you, definitely sounded like lip synced since the song is highly autotuned. At least, their dance were okay compared to the other day where the dancing seemed to be in slow motion. I'll still forgive them for all their flaws cause you can't really expect a normal person to dance,sing,smile,wave and travel for consecutive days.

*JIYEON !!! You look so hot in that RAMBO t-shirt !!!

One after another there's always news been posted showing them performing here and there without missing a day....

I'm just worried that some of them couldn't tagged along during their first ever concert in July because they'll "visiting" hospitals during that time.

Is it just me or I'm actually getting tired of hearing Lovey Dovey.Not that I hate the song (I love it),but they're performing the song too actively to the points where their dances seems less energetic.They desperately need rest.

Just stop them from performing everywhere and use this time wisely for singing and dancing lessons.They do not know the 2 new members yet,isn't?Whoa,then they really have to work their asses off to learn the new choreographies and dividing the lines for their concert in a short period of time.

Ahaha, same here. I love the song, LD but i keep hearing it too much. And i agree with you, I've notice since way back that their LD dance has been less energetic compare to when they were promoting it for the first few weeks on the music shows.

Personally i have no clue why they're doing these performances non-stop. Probably KKS's doing? Isn't this like the 3-4 concert/live in a row?

Sorry but they sang live here O.o since they're having a fan club I thinks it's best if they did small events like this to catch the attention of the viewers. Yes they might be tired out and all but isn't that a typical idol life. Not trying to pick a fight or anything I'm just stating my opinion ^^

They're not tired out, they're burned out. I don't think having a fanclub means they have to dance and sing for a few days straight at concerts/lives

T-ARA is everywhere !!! Did they just teleport themselves or what? After complaining so many times about their killing schedules, I am so tired of it so I am just going to accept the fact that they might have supernatural powers. They can either clone themselves, teleport themselves to and fro from Japan to Korea or they are abnormal humans. And I seriously feel that they are getting hotter day by day. Does feeling tired makes you hotter or it only applies to T-ARA? :D

I don't think all of them lip synced for the performances. Hyomin's singing was quite obvious in lovey dovey and also parts of roly poly (I love her). Soyeon's singing was on and off for lovey dovey and also roly poly. I can't hear the rest of them though. For I go crazy because of you, definitely sounded like lip synced since the song is highly autotuned. At least, their dance were okay compared to the other day where the dancing seemed to be in slow motion. I'll still forgive them for all their flaws cause you can't really expect a normal person to dance,sing,smile,wave and travel for consecutive days.

*JIYEON !!! You look so hot in that RAMBO t-shirt !!!

LOL! Ya, it does seem like they have supernatural powers of endurance

As for your lipsync comment, there's really no way of knowing it unless you take out the background music, but even then, it may only seem they are lipsyncing it. After all, they're probably tired as hell right now.

I remember feeling like Roly Poly was getting overdone last year, I think that's just their game plan, have a popular song and perform it like crazy when they're not promoting so people can remain hooked.

Though I do wonder how they're getting in enough practice time for the new members if they're so busy.. maybe the new members aren't joining after all? lol wishful thinking...