Diadem Forums

[12.05.22] T-ara team up with TTOMA to help raise money for the less fortunate

nathaniel

[12.05.22] T-ara team up with TTOMA to help raise money for the less fortunate

201205220802241131_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara has teamed up with worldwide known cartoon character TTOMA and will help raise money for the less fortunate.

T-ara entered into a contract with TTOMA company to make TTOMA character "oxygenated drinks" called TTOMA O2 BIEN and spread the word about them.

T-ara has participated in various volunteer activities in the past. Last winter, they donated necessities for elderly and provided free meals for the less fortunate. They've also volunteered helping people with disabilities and making donations as well as during the Japanese nuclear accident.

TTOMA O2 BIEN are sold in bottle form, and a portion of the sales are donated to helping the needy. On the 23rd, T-ara with their label mates Davichi and Gangkiz, will participate in the opening ceremony "Fruit of Love" with an autograph event.

T-ara, Davichi and Gangkiz commented, "We'll do our best to help those in need when we can."

T-ara are preparing for their Japanese tour in June as well as opening their official fanclub on July 14th and holding their first solo concert this summer.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120522n03875

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I enjoy reading about T-ara's volunteer work. Really does make me respect them a lot, but on the other hand who is 'TTOMA'?

"Worldwide known cartoon character"? Sorry . . . Idk. =__="

I would consider Mickey Mouse a worldwide known cartoon character . . . Nothing against TTOMA though.

I enjoy reading about T-ara's volunteer work. Really does make me respect them a lot, but on the other hand who is 'TTOMA'?

"Worldwide known cartoon character"? Sorry . . . Idk. =__="

I would consider Mickey Mouse a worldwide known cartoon character . . . Nothing against TTOMA though.

LOL

I had the same thoughts; "Worldwide known cartoon character TTOMA" and i'm like "TTOMA? never heard of it.." maybe it's only known in Asia? meh

And T-ara makes me want to do more volunteer work as well :) Recently i went and helped a classroom of foreigners who are trying to learn English ^^~

Glad that they are doing volunteering work despite their schedules.

I had the same thoughts; "Worldwide known cartoon character TTOMA" and i'm like "TTOMA? never heard of it.." maybe it's only known in Asia? meh

I am an Asian but I don't know and never heard of TTOMA before. I don't even know how to pronounce it. TTOMA looks scary though (I googled TTOMA image).

This is Ttoma:

http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/498131164/free-shipping-N7-TTOMA-PEN-Korean-cute-cat-Korea-stationery-plastic-shell-automatic-pencil.jpg

From what I know he's not so much a cartoon character as he is a brand. He's on practically everything, from pencils to vacuum cleaners...he even has his own radio show and cafe in Korea. But as far as him being internationally known, I dunno about that. This partnership makes more sense, though, when you realize that that Ttoma is a brand and has already been used to endorse practically everything under the sun already.

The girls are at it again....They're really kind hearted...

They're like guardian angel for the unfortunate....

T-ara's the best girl group i know....Hope their voluntary work will give them benefits...

I'm sure their no. of fans will increase....

To t-ara..i wish you all the best and please don't exhaust you self too much...

T-ara jjang...

So this cat have appeared in stickers,badges,pencils,hats,rings, i mean i just googled it and all these stuffs came up. I guess even if its not technically a "worldwide known character" it must be a huge business.

I'm kinda interested in those oxygenated drinks. Although i read you have to consume only a few ounce of it at a time since consuming the entire bottle might trigger your body to go into a detoxification mode. Although i've also read that oxygenated beverages is just hyped up and you wouldn't really intake all the oxygen that is in the drink anyway, most would be lost when the bottle is opened.

LMAO,I swear this is the first time I've heard the word TTOMA although I don't know how to pronounce it. :lol:

I google it for pictures and the yellow cat looks seriously funny to me.The way it smile looks creppy,like this :D

Although I knew that Gang Kiz is going to participate (well,all Gang Kiz's news related to T-ara),it's nice to see that Davichi is going to tag along too.

actually T-ara always donate their money...even before they bcome popular like now....that why i just LOVE them...

when i first time know about Kpop...my friends always say about SNSD,SUJU,Big Bang...i search about them...BUt the funny is i know about T-ara bcoz Hyomin bcome 'folding screen' for Sunny...i'm just...whos that girl..and which group she come from...and when i know about T-ara...what can i say right now, i really really LOVe them...only T-ara actually... :)

anyway...T-ara hwaiting.... :)

i know this is out-of-context but have you guys read Eunjung's latest tweets?

she sounded so depressed there,I'm getting a little worried :(

and this is my first time hearing about TTOMA,well its good that they helping

for the less fortunate,that's why I love them :wub:

Same here, never heard of TTOMA. Yes, they are always donating their time and money, that's why i love them too. About Eunjung's tweets, it seems she is just happy to have a good nights sleep. I wouldn't be worried about her.

you guy don't know it doesn't mean it's not popular, TTOMA = M.Chat= Grinning Yellow Cat, that cat was first appeared in France (not is the product of Korean)

Here is the reference link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Chat , or http://parisdansmono...com/m-chat.html , hope you guys do more search to know about the Cat, and again, that cat is not THE PRODUCT OF KOREAN

http://www.ttoma.tv/where.html yup, may be it's not popular as you guy expected but.....it appears in many countries around the world

haha! they are at it again helping others :D

Sorry if i sound a recorder, as what you said, it is also my first time hearing TTOMA... but ow, the cat cartoon is cute thanks for the picz XD... actually i laughed because of its cuteness and wants to have one of that thing... hope i can see one in our country, i'll definitely buy one or two :D

Now i think it is also somehow connected to one of Soyeon-unnie latest tweet... idk, ahaha

i just love T-ara... fighting! :D