Diadem Forums

[12.05.22] Video - T-ara's "Round and Round" MV (ENG SUB)

tarabest

woah.. is it the new song ?? i haven't heard it ..

I heard that this is a song from the 80's korean disco song and they just remake the song (did a cover).They already performed the song back in 2011. Here's the link

------->All absent except for Hyomin.Probably busy filming Gyebaek.

I was kinda surprised that the MV came out so abruptly without any news or something.

Love the music video and the dance but the song is a bit too retro for me (i like roly poly though). Most importantly, they looked so happy and cheerful which make me happy too.

I think they filmed this right after japanese roly poly mv and I think that they even use the japanese bo peep bo peep set too. That's cheap CCM for you.

I actually really like this song so I'm glad they gave us a MV for it... although -_-;; it wouldn't have killed CCM to maybe do something new for it. *sigh* But hey, I like the song and it's actually one of my favorite performances since there's just so much bounce and cuteness for the girls to have fun with. Good for tiding me over until their comeback....

I heard that this is a song from the 80's korean disco song and they just remake the song (did a cover).They already performed the song back in 2011. Here's the link

------->All absent except for Hyomin.Probably busy filming Gyebaek.

I was kinda surprised that the MV came out so abruptly without any news or something.

ahaha, I really love that live during the 2011 concert :) it was the best, and i fell in love with the song ^^~