Diadem Forums

[12.05.23] T-ara coming back with eight members in early July

nathaniel

[12.05.23] T-ara coming back with eight members in early July

2012052310191083979_1.jpg

Seven member girl group T-ara will comeback as eight members this summer.

The seven members of T-ara: Eunjung, Hyomin, Soyeon, Qri, Boram, Jiyeon and Hwayoung, will comeback with a new album in Korea in the first week of July. This time around, they will gain one new member to promote as eight members but eventually become nine members.

The new member who will join in July is a 3rd year high school student with both beauty and musical talent. It's also known that the other member is a 3rd year junior high school student. Core Contents Media commented, "We have decided on the two new members, but it's not a confirmation yet. Depending on how things out, a different member than what is planned now may join."

In April, Core Contents Media's CEO announced the reorganization of the group by saying, "T-ara will gain two new members to become nine members."

T-ara will gain one of their two new members this summer, and then later in the year a second member will officially join. The new member will appear introduced through T-ara's music video and plans to meet fans beforehand.

On the 23rd, T-ara's agency said to Star News, "T-ara wants to have a fresh start this summer. As already stated, they'll become nine members, but first they'll first become a girl group with eight members."

T-ara will work with their composers who have helped them create hits in the past including Cho Youngsoo and Shinsadong Tiger. T-ara's unique new music will return.

Ahead of their comeback, T-ara are beginning their sold out tour in Japan in June. T-ara will perform as seven members at their Japanese concert tour beginning on June 18th in Nagoya, Japan.

T-ara has became one of the national girl groups with their consecutive hits and plan to keep it coming.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120523n08176

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

KKS! Can you please stop with your stupid ideas. You are on your way to RUIN this group! Seven is pretty good enough for T-ARA. If adding member just to upgrading their talents and skills, you better focusing on Qri and Boram. You should explore new side of those two. Adding new member to eight or to nine or like a football team is not a good idea after all.

Use your brain dude. Why fixing something that isn't broken? I'm trying not to be mean. You did it to Co-Ed, to 5 Dolls or SPEED or GAngKiz even with your biggest money maker T-ARA? So, adding new member will covering the absent member who actively in modelling or acting? Are you kidding me, KKS?

If you want to add two new member, do it NOW! Why it must take till end of the year to reveal the new member? Are you afraid of being killed by someone like me? I'm totally getting sick with your stupid ideas.

The new member who will join in July is a 3rd year high school student with both beauty and musical talent.

How old is a 3rd year high school student in Korea?

Pwahaha,both beauty and talent.I'm pretty sure KKS exaggerated this a little bit.Whoa,they don't even officially debut yet with T-ara but they already gain HUGE amount of haters and antis just because of that scumbag that keep ruining T-ara.

T-ara wants to have a fresh start this summer AND T-ara has became one of the national girl groups with their consecutive hits and plan to keep it coming.

Heh,please don't use to the word T-ara.They don't even know this whole addition thing and yet,you,KKS said they want a fresh start this summer.I bet all of them are furious right now and as a leader,I'm sure this really burden Soyeon for having to cope with the new members,new lines distribution,new choreographies AND less income for having to divide amongst 8-9 members.Why fix something that isn't broken?Oh wait,KKS never do things that make sense.

They will meet fans beforehand?Well,all I can hope is there's no one who will throw rotten eggs,tomatoes,cursing and pulling hair at the new members.

sign......... :(

i don't know what to comment..........

to tired to thinking about this since April because that MR CEO have done....

i still have feeling want to kill him since the news about new member.... :angry:

i still love T-ara....just wait & see the new member....

I really don't know how to react to this... I still want jiyeon to be the groups' maknae, but it looks like she's not going to be any more..

I just hope the 2 new additional members will work hard not to pull T-ara down and also to appease the fans who are shocked and are probably going crazy right now because of the member line-up change.

Still, an 8 or 9 member t-ara is still T-ara and Jiyeon is still my forever mankae.

T-ARA FIGHTING!

its not about jiyeon will be forever maknae or what-_- the reality lol. even if u think jiyeon is forever maknae. the new member is younger than her. yeah.

ccm is a bit weird, ccms tried to be surprising for the fans, but i meat its kinda stupid. they dont realize fans reaction abt it. they need to fiure it out before making a decision.

always adding member is like they're not serious with this grop. adding hwayoung is enough, since she's really talented.

if they add more, what'll their fans think?

queens probably will stop like them. i'm not wishing that happen. but yeah...

its like coed school. they're adding members, make a sub-group, 2 members out, adding new members, blablabla... its weird.

asdfghjkl, ccm you're annoying.

please just 7-ara, dont make it 8-ara or 9-ara u,u

and their fanmeet, i hope the new member wont get hurt.

I really dont know what to say.

The company will always want to changed T-ara.But I know Jiyeon and Hwayoung

cant always be the maknae but they always had been remain as the maknae if the company

just stick to the original 7 members.

I dont know how to react.I can just only wished them for the best as long as those two

dosent hurt our T-ara girls.

Way to ruin something that doesn't need fixing. CCM do know that by adding the members up to 9, some sones will start bashing T-ara saying that they are "copying" SNSD? Aside from that, T-ara is already perfect.

The addition of Hwayoung was fine, because she really is talented (although I really see it pointless at that point of time), but that took away many rap lines from Eunjung and Hyomin. This shows the problem that with more members, the lines and screen time for each member will be even further lessen. WHY MUST THEY ADD TWO MORE MEMBERS??!

Guest alee

So, Jiyeon wont be the maknae anymore? :((( *cries*

SHE WILL ALWAYS BE THE MAKNAE IN OUR HEARTS!! ORIGINAL MAKNAE IS PARK JIYEON! <333