Diadem Forums

[12.05.23] T-ara coming back with eight members in early July

nathaniel

"T-ara wants to have a fresh start this summer. As already stated, they'll become nine members, but first they'll first become a girl group with eight members."

Fresh start, my ass.

I clearly remember that they said the 2 new members were supposed to be around their 20s but WTF is this? A high-school senior? All things considered, this is literally, the worst member lineup change of Kpop this year.

Ji Yeon's fans are definitely going to throw a major fit - she's already been the youngest since goddamn debut and now it's changing? Not even SM would go this far with SNSD. KKS and whoever's in charge of the PR department must have stolen a high amount of crack from the Triads or Yakuza and smoked it all just before this.

"T-ara will gain one of their two new members this summer, and then later in the year a second member will officially join. The new member will appear introduced through T-ara's music video and plans to meet fans beforehand."

Yea, wouldn't be surprised if a sh!tload of fans arrive with boxes of fruit and veges to throw. At this rate, I'll probably end up quitting on being a Diadem for good unless CCM actually starts doing things that make SENSE. Not something that makes a kindergardner a rocket science genius.

lol why is everyone saying 7-ara like they started out with 7...stop hating, unless you say 6-ara or even 5-ara, you can't talk >.< give the poor girls a chance before you become antis please, this is way too harsh...

and people saying you'll stop being a diadem...way to overreact like a 9 year old

KKS and whoever's in charge of the PR department must have stolen a high amount of crack from the Triads or Yakuza and smoked it all just before this.

Yea, wouldn't be surprised if a sh!tload of fans arrive with boxes of fruit and veges to throw. At this rate, I'll probably end up quitting on being a Diadem for good unless CCM actually starts doing things that make SENSE. Not something that makes a kindergardner a rocket science genius.

lol this is pretty much what I was talking about. no one rational would think people give enough of a crap to go throw some veges, they're adding members to a group they manage not sending them to a concentration camp.

...and you won't. lol, and honestly go for it, who would even care

Although I'm not into the whole 9 members concept, what's done is done. If KKS wants toxic what is not broken, let them make it a mess. Eventually, T-ara will leave the company. All we can do is pray for the members. As for the new members, according to KKS, I will hold high expectations for you. Don't make me feel as if you're a useless addition, being just another young pretty face.

lol why is everyone saying 7-ara like they started out with 7...stop hating, unless you say 6-ara or even 5-ara, you can't talk >.< give the poor girls a chance before you become antis please, this is way too harsh...

and people saying you'll stop being a diadem...way to overreact like a 9 year old

I am not exactly pissed or hating those two new girls. To be specific, I am pissed at KKS/CCM. Seriously, why would you want to add two new members to a group who works their *** off and is already a pretty much established and recognized group. He should know that he will be creating a lot of haters with the addition of the two new members who will ride on the fame that T-ARA has been working so hard to build. He never learn his lessons. He used T-ARA for Gangkiz and you can see the amount of haters Gangkiz got even before they debut. Fans are protective and who would want their idols to be treated as slaves.

I can't say much about the addition of Hwayoung but Hwayoung was added before T-ara becomes widely known (aka roly poly/cry cry era). Since T-ara is pretty big now that their songs can become an all-kill in charts, just why you want to ruin the group by adding new members and spoiling the dynamics of they group. I don't get it and I will never get it.

No matter what, just make sure that the album rocks as always and oh well, the line distribution .... And I hope that none of the T-ARA members will faint/injured after their japan promos. All the best to T-ARA and I love you. <3

I almost forget my reaction when I heard about the adding members for the first time, and I think I can accept the truth already.

But now... this news just help me recall it. I wanna kill him, yes, I wanna kill KKS.

I still cant accept this :( I only want to see 7-ARA on stage :((

Weird!! the whole thing is weird, KKS!!!! Please focus on the new Gangkidz instead of doing this to T-ara..... Somehow I feel pity for the 2 new members....they must be very awkward if they have chance to read these comments....

i keep hoping this is not true..huhu..i just want 7-ara forever..

what i'm suppose to do now??

keep support t-ara even there are 9 of them or just stay still with 7-ara..

this is so confusing..

i hate their company for sure..i hate kks..

i don't really get kks's point of view.. there's really no need to add 2 members..

i'm super contented and happy in 7-ara.. and he even added younger than our present maknaes? gosh, how can those two help soyeon? it doesn't make any sense. i don't think i can ever accept 8 or 9 t-ara.

Sooooooo confused right now. As in my emotions. On one hand I'm happy they are going to comeback in July, on the other hand, I'm upset at pretty much everything else!!! KKS should just make himself disappear from this world. Maybe I should Avada Kedavra him... And, how can Jiyeonnie not be the maknae anymore?! That's just pure trolling! She has always been the maknae even before debut, even after Hwayoungie was added. But now... Super mad right now. I know it's not the new members' fault but still can't help but fell mad at them. Sorry. I just hope these changes bring along better ones, like equal screentime, equal lines etc. But I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best cause I doubt a retard like KKS would do that. Really stupidity beyond redemption.

( ¯(∞)¯ ) <------- KKS pig.

i saw this on facebook from soyeons fan page, lul.

uhmm here it is: http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/303399_10150917374914127_285943754126_9862820_524266195_n.jpg

the description said it was the ninth member, "Dani"

so im not quite sure if it is eight members or nine.

and early july, thats JUST past my brithday D:

well, i don't know what else to say...

just, i hope the new members will give it their all and work as a solid team with the current t-ara members...

to the new members, don't let others keep your morale down...

prove to them that you've got what it takes to be t-ara's new member...

and to t-ara's, please guide your new members well...

i wish t-ara and t-ara-to-be the best of luck and hwaiting...

i'll be waiting for the appearance of the new t-ara...

Its not about who's the maknae lol, people. Don't bash me but really? Are they really need to add members. Again?!

Look. They're 7 people. And we haven't found what is their 'real' talent. I meant, their part is just a little! Such as Boram,Qri. I know Jiyeon is the main face and that's the truth. But, look!

CCM need to dig out Boram's and Qri's talent. Their part is a little, their cam-time is not much. What else they want? Adding a new member is like confusing.

I'm sick wif all of this. i don't know how queens will think. But yeah, just see it. Probably fans won't be really like them (new members).

This group already talented and become hallyu stars. Why CCM wants to broke it?

They're fine with this! Omg, i cant understand this anymore--"

WTH T-ara wants this T-ara wants that, stop it already they didn't even know anything since the beginning. KKS is the one who decided everything by himself and we all know that the girls only knew it when they read it on the internet.

He's such a dictator and he's ruining the precious 7-ara.

I hate this but I know I can't just leave this fandom that easily.

It was very hard for me to accept the addition of one member (Hwayoung), but now that I finally accepted and loved Hwayoung there is another addition?! But this time, its not only one, its two! How am I suppose to easily accept them..

I guess I need a lot of time again before accepting the fact that T-ara is not gonna be a 7-member group.. :(

But still, I'll be always supporting T-ara and hope for the best!