Diadem Forums

[12.05.23] T-ara coming back with eight members in early July

nathaniel

If KKS wants to improve 7-ara then he should give them a long damn break and give them a more training to enhance their talents! Adding a member is like taking a risk or more like T-ara's one foot is in the grave because they don't know what is heading for their careers!

I guess we really need sesang fans now! I know how scary and crazy they are! But i think if they throw a horse s#!t on KKS's face then are complaints will be heard LOL!!!!'

I wonder if that 14 year old new member already had her period lol!!! she is too young to be in T-ara lol

Our lovely T-ara... just disband you now girls!

The way I see it, it's now a working machine for KKS, adding accessories here and there. Instead of improving what they already have, they think they could make the group better by bringing in new people (who they claim to have talents despite their young age).

T-ara is becoming like a soccer club now. Old players are leaving, new players a coming. It won't be the same anymore. But music is not sports. There is no seasonal competition like Serie A, Premier League, Bundesliga, etc.

People's taste changes over time.

T-ara might still have the name T-ara, but without the original style it has before (image, vocals, music, etc), T-ara will only be a name/brand.

Just disband now at your peak career, and move on to what you're good at while your fans are still supporting you.

Jiyeon, Eunjung go acting and singing too.

Soyeon might go solo.

Hyomin with her variety shows, acting, musical as well.

Qri, Boram... I don't know, maybe a bit acting?

Hwayoung, still quite young, she can still do idol group. She's a good rapper, need to sharpen that skills.

ugh. ccm makes me mad. 7ara and jiyeon maknae forever. XP how old is a 3rd year high school student in s.korea again? i feel so sorry for qri and boram. i just wish that they focused more on these two, cause these girls have lots of potential. i just wish these new members wont mess around with their popularity and keep on track with t-ara's current style. kks ugh, you just hit rock bottom by messing up one of the best groups ever in their company. didn't they learn the lesson with co-ed school, 5dolls, and speed? :/

Just hate hate hate this artcle ................

Now I have a lost interest to T-ara and I hope for the comeback will be a good song and good concept and I will love T-ara again ............

For added 1 new member for me is no problem because 8 is great number but 9 just no....... we have Snsd the power of nine.

T-ara can be The power of 7 but CCM rushed it ...............

T-ara get brighter than the gems I will support 7-ara forever and now time to say To 7-ara I cry .....This is so sad news ever since i love Kpop

are you kidding me. i have been a a fan of t-ara from the start. why they are changing something that inst broken. to be honest i am just starting to like hwayoung. i dont now how i will receive the new members at such a young age. i just am not sure if i can like t-ara after the change 7-ara

I love the original t-ara, I was devastated when Hwayoung entered, but now I accept her. I'm not sure I can accept someone who is 14 years old though...To me, Hwayoung and Jiyeon will always be the final members of t-ara and always the maknaes.

Well, sorry to say this, but KKS, is your mind functioning properly? <_<

We guys know that also, in their line distribution, there are problems. 7 is already enough! That's why Boram and Qri aren't given sometimes the chances to stand out. I'm saddened.

There's also a rumor that Jiyeon wouldn't be the maknae anymore, and so is Hwayoung ('cause there will be someone younger than them). Money runs his mind. T-T

Sorry again if my comments are kinda disturbing.But that's what I really wanna say. #7araAsOne!

I find it really strange why they would change something that already works so well..

T-Ara is already riding its surge of popularity thanks to Roly Poly (IMO, T-Ara's equivalent of what 'Gee' was for SNSD).

Now that they've already established a more solid identity and brand, why shake things up (apparently) just for the sake of doing so?

Add the fact that the new additions are pretty young (especially the 3rd year JUNIOR high student). Long-running idol groups like T-Ara should be allowed to grow into more mature concepts without a hitch, because that would be the natural (and logical) progression of things. Instead, they might be forced to 'scale back' a little because the mature themes won't be appropriate for their new "babies"..

Not hating. Just my two cents..