Diadem Forums

[12.05.23] T-ara's new members to be revealed on May 31st and June 7th

nathaniel

[12.05.23] T-ara's new members to be revealed on May 31st and June 7th

20111231_1325337193_74053300_1.jpg

T-ara's new members will be revealed on May 31st and June 7th.

Core Contents Media revealed on the 23rd, "T-ara's eight member is 19 years old (Korean age) and has both skills and looks better than an average rookie. When T-ara begins promotions this summer with a new album, we expect a lot of attention for T-ara's eighth member."

T-ara's other new member was revealed to have grown up in the United States since age four and will be introduced to fans through acting in T-ara's new music video.

The new member who will join in July is a 3rd year high school student with both beauty and musical talent. It's also known that the other member is a 3rd year junior high school student. Core Contents Media commented, "We have decided on the two new members, but it's not a confirmation yet. Depending on how things turn out, a different member than what is planned now may join instead."

The two new members both have strong charisma and cute looks, and have an average height of 167cm.

T-ara said, "Please look forward to our new members and new songs."

Meanwhile, T-ara are currently preparing for a concert in Thailand and a tour in Japan and their solo Korean concert in July.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120523n12295

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Lol whatever CCM... I don't know about others but I'm sick of such news to the point that I can't be bothered anymore. As long as the current 7 members are around, I don't care if u want to add anymore. Hopefully they will be lovely ladies like these 7 girls, then it will be great. If not, I'll just treat them as non-existent. Still gonna love the current 7 regardless of what happens though!

that first sentence "T-ara's eight member is 19 years old (1994) and has both skills and looks better than an average rookie." makes it seem that it's emphasizing more on the looks than the skills. I mean, i could do without that "looks" part in this sentence. They should've just leave at "the member is 19 years old and has skills better than an average rookie"

" Depending on how things turn out, a different member than what is planned now may join instead."

I rather they not have any at all! :D

Lol whatever CCM... I don't know about others but I'm sick of such news to the point that I can't be bothered anymore. As long as the original 7 members are around, I don't care if u want to add anymore. Hopefully they will be lovely ladies like these 7 girls, then it will be great. If not, I'll just treat them as non-existent. Still only loving the original 7!

T-ara started out as 6 members originally, not 7.

Ok, from this article, I'm deducing there are THREE (3) new members.

1) 19 years old - May 23rd

2) US member - June 7th (?)

3) 3rd year student - July (?)

Um, to my understanding 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 10, not 9. Someone explain to me what I'm missing, please.

"The new member who will join in July is a 3rd year high school student with both beauty and musical talent. It's also known that the other member is a 3rd year junior high school student."

At this rate, T-ara's going to end up being like After School by adding younger members. High school is bad enough but JUNIOR HIGH? What sort of atrocity is this?

"T-ara said, "Please look forward to our new members and new songs."

I call that a load of bull****. Not even T-ara's likely to look foward to the new member addition.

"Depending on how things turn out, a different member than what is planned now may join instead."

The only difference T-ara needs is either a CEO or agency change. Not the member lineup. Nuff said.

"T-ara's other new member was revealed to have grown up in the United States since age four and will be introduced to fans through acting in T-ara's new music video."

So what does that matter? Having English skills doesn't mean jack in Kpop unless they're going to be interviewed by huge amounts of foreigners from countries that have English as the norm language or planning a debut to the US - which is laughable, considering not even the Big 3 are likely to succeed there.

I sure as hell didn't give a flying f**k when I read about Tiffany growing up in the US before joining SM.

T-ara started out as 6 members originally, not 7.

T-ara started out as 5 members originally, not 6.

Anyway Let me welcome the 2 new members :)

They pushed forward the introducing of the new members,which is good rather then keep us hanging there till the album releases.

Just hope these 2 members will be another case of successful looks+vocals combo like minkyung and hyomin from ccm :)

T-ara started out as 5 members originally, not 6.

Anyway Let me welcome the 2 new members :)

They pushed forward the introducing of the new members,which is good rather then keep us hanging there till the album releases.

Just hope these 2 members will be another case of successful looks+vocals combo like minkyung and hyomin from ccm :)

thank you for being rational, all these people talking about ditching t-ara like it'll do anything...just get over it lol and stop hating; unless you're a hwa-anti or a qri/soyeon/boram-anti you're just being hypocritical

Not like it would've made a difference lol It's probably so Queen's would get use to them and hopefully buy the albums that'll be coming out. Or this could backfire and the albums won't be sold well. Well, only time would tell xD~

And i'm seriously hoping that they do have really good vocals because otherwise i'm going to just raging about how a CEO could be so stupid to think that fans are going to be that blind xD

Ok, from this article, I'm deducing there are THREE (3) new members.

1) 19 years old - May 23rd

2) US member - June 7th (?)

3) 3rd year student - July (?)

Um, to my understanding 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 10, not 9. Someone explain to me what I'm missing, please.

The new member who will join in July is a 3rd year high school student with both beauty and musical talent. It's also known that the other member is a 3rd year junior high school student.

They are gonna be revealed on those dates, but won't be joining T-ARA til july

i really don't know what to said... this news is around for like centuries now... i want to see the new members already!! if they are good then great if not then they should really change the company's CEO! As long as my Park Sso is there and the MAIN VOCALS i'm cool with it. no matter how old is she there will be always jiyeon and hwayoung as my maknae... :)

The new member who will join in July is a 3rd year high school student with both beauty and musical talent. It's also known that the other member is a 3rd year junior high school student.

They are gonna be revealed on those dates, but won't be joining T-ARA til july

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I guess I must've read that too quickly and missed out on important points.

-_- Ugh, the anticipation for new members is killing me . . .

Guest alee

Seriously! Why on her birthday?!?! Why on Jiyeon's birthday?!?! :(

And the 8th will be revealed after Hyomin's birthday... Could you just reschedule the revelation.. make it after Jiyeon's birthday.. Please! Dont ruin her day.. it's her special day..

Well thanks but I'm not doing history here. I've only became a fan after hwayoung joined so that's my original 7.

so? people who said original six got over it and hwa's good now - so a new generation of fans will think of 9 as the original like you think 7 is the original.

so? people who said original six got over it and hwa's good now - so a new generation of fans will think of 9 as the original like you think 7 is the original.

Yeah and your point is? Did I irk u somewhere when I mentioned that I'd still be loving my original 7 and that if the new members that will be included are lovely ladies then I wouldn't mind?

Learn to read the intent of my post with absolution before trying to condemn me to being a narrow-minded individual who is dead on sticking to the original lineup without ever accepting a change, if that is ur point in this reply.

...you guys know saying you want jiyeon AND hwayoung as maknaes makes no sense, right? and you got used to hwa, you'll get used to these two lol just watch people will suddenly be fine in half a year =/

i'm agree with you. although i'm a fan of T-ara in the mid last year when they already added hwayoung, but when i read their history, i think CCM didn't do justice for the original members, i mean the six original members. i believe too if people can get used with hwayoung, so it is with the 2 new members. just let time speaks.

the funny thing is now people consider hwayoung as the original member and believe T7 are the original. i believe next year people will consider T9 as the original T-ara..... it's pathetic