Diadem Forums

[12.05.23] T-ara's new members to be revealed on May 31st and June 7th

nathaniel

May 31st?Phew.Finally.Although I hate this whole addition thing,but CCM has been dragging the news way too long.I thought they gonna reveal them on 6th April but no,they keep making us anxious.Another stupid thing is that one of the reasons she's added in this group is because she can speak English fluently.WTF?It's not like they gonna expand to Europe or America or something.Even if they are,I doubt they gonna do well.I mean,a few artists flop even when they're popular.

It's a pity to think that both of them work hard as trainees hoping to debut successfully but suddenly they gonna be dumped by CCM and putting them into an already popular group in Korea and getting tonnes of antis and haters..I knew that all of T-ara's members must be pissing off right now but I wonder how those two feel...

i'm agree with you. although i'm a fan of T-ara in the mid last year when they already added hwayoung, but when i read their history, i think CCM didn't do justice for the original members, i mean the six original members. i believe too if people can get used with hwayoung, so it is with the 2 new members. just let time speaks.

the funny thing is now people consider hwayoung as the original member and believe T7 are the original. i believe next year people will consider T9 as the original T-ara..... it's pathetic

Sorry but according to history that somebody posted earlier, it's five. And it's correct. So do u now fall into the category that u have mentioned as "pathetic" knowing that u have just based ur thought of the original number as to when u have started supporting them and not to the original number at the very beginning?

This news just ruin my birthday (May 24th), Hyomin (May 30) and Jiyeon (June 7).

If adding English speaker for the sake of international promotion, I will be fine even it's take me months or years to accept the two newbies but why must now??? CCM should focusing and developing QRI and BORAM. And let's make Soyeon learn English since she the official speaker of the group.

Yeah and your point is? Did I irk u somewhere when I mentioned that I'd still be loving my original 7 and that if the new members that will be included are lovely ladies then I wouldn't mind?

Learn to read the intent of my post with absolution before trying to condemn me to being a narrow-minded individual who is dead on sticking to the original lineup without ever accepting a change, if that is ur point in this reply.

Actually, no, but now that you mention it, make it yes - there IS NO original 7, and as a fan from 6 I'm upset you're saying original 7. See what I did there?

Also, I quote - "still only loving the original seven!" lol, so what, you'd be okay with me putting six there instead?

Or hell I followed from FIVE so I guess I'll flame boram/qri/soyeon too while I'm at it

Well thanks but I'm not doing history here. I've only became a fan after hwayoung joined so that's my original 7.

Only in your head they are the original 7. You seem to be denying facts here.

To be frank, Hwa doesn't even contribute much to the group at all. Her 'rap' lines in Roly Poly are barely tolerable, she got nothing in Cry Cry and in Lovey Dovey, she got more lines at the cost of Eun Jung having little to nothing - and it's no argument that Eun Jung is one of T-ara's more better vocals.

Actually, come to think of it, I'd even argue that from Hwa Young's addition and forward, Boram and Qri got awfully little lines and they actually had more pre-Hwa Young addition period.

6-ara is where it's at.

Sorry but according to history that somebody posted earlier, it's five. And it's correct. So do u now fall into the category that u have mentioned as "pathetic" knowing that u have just based ur thought of the original number as to when u have started supporting them and not to the original number at the very beginning?

T-ara didn't even debut at the time it was 5 members. From your logic, I should be saying SNSD should be called the original 11 and call So Yeon an original SNSD member, even though SNSD didn't even debut at the time.

they DEBUTED officially as six. so either 5/6 can be considered original, 7 CANNOT.

EDIT : lol Scatter_88mil is now a legitimate flamer in my book since you support 6-ara; that i can understand.

Sorry but according to history that somebody posted earlier, it's five. And it's correct. So do u now fall into the category that u have mentioned as "pathetic"?

lol, you are so funny. i know about the five members but jiwon and jiae were out from t-ara by their own personal matter before t-ara official debut, "good person" is not their official debut song, it's "lies" when CCM add soyeon, qri, and boram,. so i am not consider jiwon and jiae as the truthfully original members

Actually, no, but now that you mention it, make it yes - there IS NO original 7, and as a fan from 6 I'm upset you're saying original 7. See what I did there?

Also, I quote - "still only loving the original seven!" lol, so what, you'd be okay with me putting six there instead?

So u are just upset that my original number is 7 instead of 6 as u and some others might have mentioned here, but according to more detailed studies, the number to begin with is 5. Does that mean u could also have potentially upset those who insisted that the original number to be 5?

Of course I'd be ok if u have put a six there. As said, I've no issues with it since its MY original 7, based on my own personal opinion, and everybody is subjected to their personal opinions so I don't really want to care. I just don't get it why I have to be corrected for something that I already know and have it make me sound like I'm ignorant to all these facts.

Anyway this is pointless, the main deal is, probably I can state it clearly, I love the CURRENT 7 members (not using the word original here since its kinda taboo), and wouldn't mind decent additions to the group. If u would like to verify that I really do not have such a narrow mind, check my posts from previous related threads (even though they might be quite far back).

So, peace out. Not creating any trouble here since we are all out here for the good of t-ara. Apologies if I sound harsh or misunderstood ur intentions :)

As usual, i'm sure news about the new members will not be taken in a positive light, but i'm happy many of us are actually mature enough not to judge them before even seeing them, i mean we have no idea who they are, what they look like or how they sound. I'll look forward, since i'm a T-ara fan to the end, a bunch of new girls won't kill my love for the whole group.

And members, no arguing in this thread please.

...you realize i was not attacking you in the first place? i was just saying there IS no original because people all have different conceptions of a group with constantly changing members.

Ok understood. Take it as I've misunderstood. Apologies!

i think ccm want to make more profit by adding 2 more members, because of T-ara crazy schedule they can't add more money making schedule, now they got more member ccm can split t-ara members to different schedule,,,

at least if the new member really can sing, it will be good thing for soyeon,,, it really break my heart seeing her still got on stage when she injured her leg,,,

I hope the new members are nice. They can adjust to T-Ara, we can adjust to the new situation that T-Ara has 9 members now. Eventho it's hard to accept at first. But later we will get used eventually. Just say welcome to the new members~

anybody answers meh !!! where are K-Queen's :((((

Y r they so calm, I believe there's enough mem to start a petition but none has happened

can we just do wat ELFs did when Suju was about to add 2 more members

I feel depressed rite now

nth they can do.. they got contract with ccm petition should great but not online one ahah

anybody answers meh !!! where are K-Queen's :((((

Y r they so calm, I believe there's enough mem to start a petition but none has happened

can we just do wat ELFs did when Suju was about to add 2 more members

I feel depressed rite now