Diadem Forums

[12.05.23] T-ara's new members to be revealed on May 31st and June 7th

nathaniel

Guest Syer1001

for some reason, i could not care much anymore. Before it might cause a lot of backlash and stuff, but since it seems waiting is making me bored already, I don't think I would like to make fuss about this.

"What are you waiting for!? Instead of hinting stuff, why don't you just spill it out already!?"

i think because the kks add the two member especially the born in america...maybe kks wan to go in to the us market...

but anyway I CAN'T ACCEPT IT......if like that why dun you get let them learn english like wonder girl!!!!!!!! TROUBLEMAKER KKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously! Why on her birthday?!?! Why on Jiyeon's birthday?!?! :(

And the 8th will be revealed after Hyomin's birthday... Could you just reschedule the revelation.. make it after Jiyeon's birthday.. Please! Dont ruin her day.. it's her special day..

Wow so the announcement of members is going to ruin her birthday. It's not like she wasn't aware of the addition and frankly, she probably has already met them. Jiyeon is young and all but I doubt she is petty enough to hold a grudge for her employers announcing a major change on her birthday.

I dislike change and as always, "if it ain't broken, don't fix it." Tough call. People hated on Hwayoung and IMO she worked out pretty well. It's only a certain demographic that dislike her, for more irrational reasons anyway.

Ok, from this article, I'm deducing there are THREE (3) new members.

1) 19 years old - May 23rd

2) US member - June 7th (?)

3) 3rd year student - July (?)

Um, to my understanding 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 10, not 9. Someone explain to me what I'm missing, please.

the thing ur missing is that u didnt simplify, so 7 + 3.

nah jokes LOL uhmm

maybe someone is getting replaced, not sure.

Why don't we give them a chance? They've been receiving too much hate even before they'll debut. Maybe they can help T-ara's vocals (tho I think Eun-So-Min is enough for the group). Let's prove to Kim Kwang Soo that his decision of adding the two members is wrong by supporting 9-ARA! People keep telling that he added the two new members to destroy them... so let's help them!

Just the fact that 7-ARA is still complete makes me hold on to 9-ARA. I don't care if people say they're SNSD wanna-bes, but I know in my heart that T-ARA will always be T-ARA. That no matter how many are they in the group, they're still the one that makes me happy.

Let's give them a chance! If we still see all the girls smiling even if they had new members with them, why not help them? Let's be happy for a successful T-ARA!

i was pretty hardcore when i went crazy for snsd, but t-ara was able to steal me away after 2 years being a hardcore sone. as long as the original 7 is still there, i get to see my jiyeon, and the girls continue to do what they have always been doing. I'll always support them.

haish, loving t-ara really makes me suffer a lot..really..

it is amazingly affect me as before this i don't really care about all the idol thing, kpop n even the music..

but i don't know how to stop loving them,

i guess i just need to continue supporting them whatever it is.. :unsure:

fighting to t-ara and to me as well..

No matter what I'll always support them! Real QUEEN's should do that too. It's really unfair for 7-ara to just ditch them Ecause they added new member it's also unfair for the 2 new member. If you're going to blame anyone than it's the CEO!

Ok, from this article, I'm deducing there are THREE (3) new members.

1) 19 years old - May 23rd

2) US member - June 7th (?)

3) 3rd year student - July (?)

Um, to my understanding 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 10, not 9. Someone explain to me what I'm missing, please.

The 3rd year student is the 19 years old girl, I think. :) No need to worry.

I'm still gonna support T-ARA, but why add 2 new members when everything was fine CCM need to stop adding more people to this awesome group.

It feels like he just want to add talented girl to T-ARA because they already well known and won't flop like new groups would.

According to Starnews, the 9th member of T-Ara is only 14 years old.

And I can't stand it. 19 is fine, but 14? I really doubt her position in T-Ara.

So about this 19-year-old member...Jiyeon might not be the maknae anymore, but it's not the main problem. CCM is the master of troll, so whatever they said about her right now is not reliable. Well to me at least. Let's just wait, and see what happens

is it just me or ccm is a fool really -_-

I will only love 7-ara, not 8-ara or 9-ara. Whatever people will call me, but I'm sick with CCM's news.

Starting from CoEd School, and then T-ARA. Lol, I don't know what will happen with GangKidz, they'll be disbanded maybe -____-

CCM need to think first. Make a petition for not adding new member for god sake -_-

CCM is getting crazy and more crazy. Tsk.

WHAT I HATE THE MOST IS THE FACT THAT HES CHANGING A GROUP WHICH IS ALREADY SUCCEEDING ! ITS LIKE HES TRYING TO MEND SOMETHING THAT WAS NEVER BROKEN IN THE FIRST PLACE ! CCM NEEDS ANOTHER CEO, I AM THANKFUL TO HIM FOR BRINGING T-ARA INTO OUR LIVES BUT I THINK HE'S TOO OLD NOW, TIME TO RETIRE OLD MAN... I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE NEW MEMBERS, ITS JUST KKS'S WAY OF THINKING THAT I DONT GET !

CCM U TROLL!!!

I feel like stabbing him now and freakingly change the CEO of the company.. =.=zzzz 7-ara is already perfect and now gonna be 8 and 9? next wad, 10? 11?12? YAH CCM!! I dun really mind if Jiyeon not the maknae BUT can u freakingly make ANOTHER group for the additional? 7 IS ENOUGH!!!