Diadem Forums

[12.05.23] T-ara's new members to be revealed on May 31st and June 7th

nathaniel

wow...i'm seeing a lot of hate comments....

at first, i, too freaked out..but that was long ago..the first announcement about t-ara gonna be 9 member group....

as time passed i got over it....

and i think others should too...

maybe good things may happen to this "incident"...

we should give them a chance to prove themselves worthy of being in t-ara....

and about jiyeon not being the maknae anymore....

don't freak out jiyeon's die-hard-fans....i'm her die-hard-fan too...i wanna let her be the maknae forever(for me, she's eternal maknae no matter what happens)..

but people grow up...there's always gonna be new generation replacing older generation....

that's how life is..

i also understands that the lines given to the members will be a mess...

it won't be a surprise if someone will not get any at all.....

so, lets just pray and hope for the best that ccm or anyone in charge of the songs will be fair in determining the lines for the girls...

so people....give the new members a chance...don't bring their morale down with bashings and stuff...

wow!! I just read news article about T-ara's 9th member reveal!

she's called Danee,14 years old from Los angeles..

that's all i can share about this new member :)

* i think, she is doesn't match with our 7 Queen if she's really 14 years old

doesn't match in "Queen style" i mean, she's too young :D

Hwayong and Jiyeon are my eternal maknae in T-ara!!!!

I'm not pretty much excited about this because i still can't accept that this is happening.

But i'm not closing my door for the new members. Lets see how far and what they've got!!!

Guest audiferari

So we have 2 new maknae addition member in the future !!! . Okay....But 3rd year junior , SERIOUSLY !!!!???? . They added 2 new member whose still in their school days to girl group who have killer schedule.

Guest L0v3U

I cant imagine, if the last new member is the 14yr old, how awkward the group dynamic will become...like seriously, all the girls are pretty much 20+ then theres her. seriously, this ceo better know what he's doing or else he's gonna regret it & deserves all the crap his gonna get for ruining his best group.

I'm looking forward to T-ara's new songs,not new members.

Agreed! The first drawing point of t-ara was their music for me. So that's the utmost important in my opinion. Hopefully as KKS had mentioned, they can help with creating better music then that will be good enough.

LOL NOT WEIRD AT ALL.

LOL I'm just saying that more internal fanwars will happen. I'm seeing a lot of hate for Hwayoung in the beginning when T-ara kept saying that she's the new maknae. Ofc it cools down now.

Jiyeon's fans are really hardcore...(and me included, can't help it xD)

anybody answers meh !!! where are K-Queen's :((((

Y r they so calm, I believe there's enough mem to start a petition but none has happened

can we just do wat ELFs did when Suju was about to add 2 more members

I feel depressed rite now

I don't think kfans care. Only international fans are pissed.

HOLY NUT!The 9th member IS a 14 year-old school girl!!!http://www.t-araworl...r-revealed.html

(credit to T-ara World for providing the English news)

What the big capital F she's doing in the group when she barely know anything about the Entertainment World??Even my youngest sister is older than her.Seriously,CCM said both of them are a beauty and have musical talent.Okay then,let's see what a 14 years old girl got.Is she's the youngest idol in a group?Or there's someone younger than her?OMG,I can't even..

OMG,I can imagine how awkward the members are.I'm sure all of their jaws literally drop to the floor hearing the news.I'm positive that Jiyeon's hardcore fans are going to explode seeing the maknae title who since 2009 has always been Jiyeon (even though Hwayoung was added) has been snatched by her.

Never in my wildest dream that the 9th member is going to be that young.

Adding a 14 year old?

I lurk in T-ara fancafe earlier and it seems the koreans are stating that's she's 16, 14 is her american age, though I have no idea why it differs by 2 years...Not that it makes a difference anyway....Kids are still kids.

Yeah 14 or 16, this is such a ridiculous decision. KKS is the absolute worst.

aw!!!! younger than Ji... i don't know i am just used to it that Jiyeon is the girl group's baby >.<...

Honestly speaking, my first emotion regarding this is "hating CCM" and i admit, until now i just hate them! i do not agree to be a 9 member group or additional member for the group, i want only 7... but who knows, we might actually came to like them too but for sure it will add additional stress for the girls >.<

Argh i really can't understand why having so much members in a group develops something better!? and yes i was shocked, the announcement is on the special event for our beloved MinYeon... why is that so? there are too many days but why choose those dates?! KKS what are you thinking?!!!

edit/additional: okay, okay, kuriya17 calm down!!! if one of the member is a 14 year old(in real?)/16 year old teenage girl, can she really be allowed to dance, get dressed as sexy as T-ara? come on KKS, are you sure about that? i have my younger sister here aged almost the same, and i'll definitely can't foresee her hand to hand to T-ara... she will really like a kid with her unnies around guiding her.... KKS! what the hell are you thinking?!!!!!! i hate you! for real... sorry! i'm not against the kids but T-ara is already so perfect!

I lurk in T-ara fancafe earlier and it seems the koreans are stating that's she's 16, 14 is her american age, though I have no idea why it differs by 2 years...Not that it makes a difference anyway....Kids are still kids.

Oh really?Thanks for the information.

But well,she's still consider young to me (by 2 years.But,if we look at her American age,she's younger than me by 4 freakin' years).

This just like Hello Baby but now they're babysitting a 14 year-old girl!Hooray!!!

Auntie Boram and Auntie Qri will definitely NOT like it.

I'm sorry, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Firstly, I still haven't accepted hwayoung as maknae, although I do consider her an integral part of the group now, cos Jiyeon will forever be the maknae in my heart.

Secondly, much more importantly, the girl is freaking fourteen. That means, for the rest of us NOT living in Korea, she's freaking thirteen years old. I don't give a damn how talented she may be, she is too goddamn young for this. This is child labour. Many teenage idols older than her have complained about being unable to juggle their work and school and whatnot. This fourteen year old girl will be joining an established group, one of the most popular in Korea, and they have like the busiest, most overworked schedules. She's fourteen? I'm just wondering how long it'll be before we see reports of her collapsing from exhaustion.

Frankly, I got over the news about the new members a long time ago. But this, this age thing. It's utterly ridiculous. The girl is going to have a hell of a time trying to cope.m

This just gets better.... a 14 year old? Not sure what the obsession is with adding younger members. If he wants a young girl group to cater to the younger demographic, why can't he just create another group. For crying out loud, T-ara are great as they are now, they are almost considered a top tier girl group. Aren't they regarded as CCM's best success story? Why mess with the group dynamics? (most of them have spent 3 years or more with each other now and over a year with regards to Hwayoung.) Plus I doubt the current 7 will be happy. They will be taking a pay cut (EJ mentioned on Happy Together that for solo CFs, the participating member gets a bigger share while the rest are split among the other members) unless they have already changed the contract terms with regards to pay distribution.

I wonder if Jiyeon's current tweets on having insomnia have anything to do with this news. Of course, this is just pure speculation on my part.

Out of curiosity, how are the members at t-arafancafe taking the news? I have an account there but I can't read hangul. It will be pointless to start a petition/topic/whatever in the fancafe, won't it?

I almost wished they had hardcore proactive Korean fans.

I wonder if Jiyeon's current tweets on having insomnia have anything to do with this news. Of course, this is just pure speculation on my part.

not only Jiyeon tweeting that she can't sleep, actually i think almost all of them already had that insomnia... somehow we are thinking the same that this insomnia thing is because of this news too... idk...

This is just ridiculous OMG 14?!?! All these just ruined my day.

Was just trying to cope with the fact 7-ara is gonna be 9-ara. Now 1 of them is 14??? No way... I just can't...

I believe no one in the world *except stupid KKS himself and whoever supported his sh*t* can accept this.

Can I act like I don't care about those 2 girls when the officially join?

I don't think so... It didn't work when Hwayoung just came in. She fits so perfectly in *at least didn't ruin anything much*.Just because they are part of T-ara and god knows how much I love T-ara...

KKS is just taking our love *or at least my love* towards T-ara for granted right now. He obviously knows we will somehow accept them at some point.

I don't know right now...

Considering the girl grew in the US and is fluent in English I feel bad if she is reading any of this or other English sites. I don't have anything against her, although I don't really like the idea of member additions to begin with.

But I really feel strongly that a 14 year old girl is too young to join a group like T-ara. Maybe if it was a new group debuting with a 'cute image' who doesn't do anything sexy...but look at how T-ara has dressed/promoted. I wouldn't feel comfortable watching a 14 year old perform the choreography that they use and I don't think they should have to change their image/style to fit one member.