Diadem Forums

[12.05.23] T-ara's new members to be revealed on May 31st and June 7th

nathaniel

As long as the music remains catchy and top notch as always, I'm fine.

So how will the room sharing in their dorm look like? Just wondering, maybe it will be like this:

Room1:Eunjung,Jiyeon,Hyomin

Room2:Soyeon, Boram,Qri

Room3:Hwayoung, 19yrold, 14yrold.

I heard they moved to a bigger place. So i'm guessing there's going to be more rooms. maybe 4 rooms in total? iono lol

for some reason i'm actually pissed by the news.. it is really unfair for the 7 member who work hard to get to where they are now and the other 2 new member will just leisurely join the already famous group as the new member which is really unneeded...

KKS really annoys me. what does he have problem with t-ara anyways?? to say them as unsuccessful, i highly doubt it cause they are actually quite famous internationally. why mess with a perfectly fine group?? just because they can't speak english and needed an english speaker..?? oh please someone put some reason in the CEO head so he could be a bit reasonable.........

I was originally against adding an additional two members but now i am completely against this entirely. Why would they try to add a 14 year old to a group with much older members. Some of the concepts will now be "risque" since it is a essentially a little kid performing.

As long as the music remains catchy and top notch as always, I'm fine.

So how will the room sharing in their dorm look like? Just wondering, maybe it will be like this:

Room1:Eunjung,Jiyeon,Hyomin

Room2:Soyeon, Boram,Qri

Room3:Hwayoung, 19yrold, 14yrold.

I would LOVE that. T-ara's core in one room :wub:

Wae!!!???!!

Jiyeon wont be the maknae anymore? Oh crap... this sucks!

I dont want them to add members. Minimum 1 member Core! Not 2 to make 9...

8 would be the least acceptable, because they would be the only group with 8 members

I thought CCM said they were gonna reveal it ages ago? Jeez... the new members sounds pretty eff. Jiyeon is already young enough but to add someone younger... Does CCM not know to be a great singer requires not only talent and skills but also experience???

One of the things that made T-Ara seem unique is the number 7, which seems to have imprinted itself into my subconscious. :P I "grew" into the general K-pop fandom knowing some of the important prime numbers..

5 - WG

7 - T-Ara

9 - SNSD

(My kpop awareness began only recently, so shoot me :P)

Mixing things up by making the 7 match up with the original 9 is going to screw things up a bit, especially with the fickle kpop public (especially the loyal fans) who will be saying undeserved words like "copycat" just because of a strange idea by higher level management.

IMO T-Ara have already solidified their brand as a team of 7. Why change stuff now?

Does CCM not know to be a great singer requires not only talent and skills but also experience???

I believe you make an important point here. A veteran team like T-Ara may struggle a bit while the newbies "learn the ropes". It may probably hold them back for a while as they get stuff in order, but never underestimate the girls. :D

They started with 5 then minus 2 plus 3 then plus 1 and future??? hurmm...I felt down hearted about this..originally T-ara started with their great vocal..not by their appearance! but what ever....I'll still support them as long as they are all together...new or old. T-ara FIGHTING.

jiyeon might not like being maknae anymore...she's mature enough and she kinda looks like she'll bew taking the leader position next :D

I think a new maknae wud be nice...but yea t-ara shudnt add anymore members its frightening whenever they mention a "new member shall be revealed" since that can also mean "she will be replacing the member....."

jiyeon might not like being maknae anymore...she's mature enough and she kinda looks like she'll bew taking the leader position next :D

I think a new maknae wud be nice...but yea t-ara shudnt add anymore members its frightening whenever they mention a "new member shall be revealed" since that can also mean "she will be replacing the member....."

All things considered, Ji Yeon isn't fully matured compared to the other members (though some would say Boram is an exception) and what makes you think she'll be a capable leader? If anything, Qri has the bigger chance of being the next leader.

This also goes to say that it's highly doubtful Ji Yeon would be able to boss around or keep in line the other members in case they fight with one another behind-the-scenes. She doesn't have the experience, the personality or even the charisma - and probably not even the guts to go up against the more 'stronger' members (So Yeon, being one particular case).

I don't really see how Ji Yeon would not like being the maknae anymore either. If so, I can say the same for the maknaes of other idol groups out there and it's not like the other members are verbally or physically abusing her on a constant basis (if so, Ji Yeon would have long left ago to begin with).