Diadem Forums

[12.05.23] T-ara's new members to be revealed on May 31st and June 7th

nathaniel

I don't mind group changes when they're needed. Such as when a group is doing poorly and lacking popularity -- but T-ara isn't. Not in Korea, and not in Japan especially. I don't understand why they NEED new members. This just seems like another ploy by CCM to stir up some attention.

Why would they announce the new members on hyomin's and jiyeon's birthday...

It should be happy days for the girls and the fans...

But now, the happiness will be replaced with the feeling of hatred of fans towards the new members...

Not a strategic date to announce the new members...

All things considered, Ji Yeon isn't fully matured compared to the other members (though some would say Boram is an exception) and what makes you think she'll be a capable leader? If anything, Qri has the bigger chance of being the next leader.

This also goes to say that it's highly doubtful Ji Yeon would be able to boss around or keep in line the other members in case they fight with one another behind-the-scenes. She doesn't have the experience, the personality or even the charisma - and probably not even the guts to go up against the more 'stronger' members (So Yeon, being one particular case).

I don't really see how Ji Yeon would not like being the maknae anymore either. If so, I can say the same for the maknaes of other idol groups out there and it's not like the other members are verbally or physically abusing her on a constant basis (if so, Ji Yeon would have long left ago to begin with).

it does seem like it since her image a year ago was cute and now her image seems more mature. So u dont like jiyeon as leader? I think.. --> I THINK <-- she'd like being leader and face of the group so don't waste ur time arguing with me lol ^_^

• 3 weeks later...