Diadem Forums

[PIC] T-ara

SmileLikeMe

I can't understand how KKS can do it that to T-ara, 14 years old? she is a baby.

When I see the news I was convinced that anybody rumored this, but I see that not... I wait that she won't be in T-ara, how CCM says: "We have decided on the two new members, but it's not a confirmation yet. Depending on how things out, a different member than what is planned now may join." Please, change her.

If KKS says that, it is because he knows that the fans wouldn't accept her.

A girl of 14 years old could help Soyeon with the main voalist parts? ¬¬ It is a joke right?

Okay so KKS decided to insert a toddler into T-ARA :/ Why do I feel like he's purposely doing it to tick Jiyeon off? Why does he hate the girls so much? They're they ones who brought in a truckload of money into CCM. I'm just totally baffled I don't even know what to say.

all the while i tot t-ara style is going from cute to mature song but if they add one more young girl in (14yr old?) , alot of thing in mv they cannot do.. just like last time when jy was underage... (at that time they are trying to avoid thing) now finally jy grow up and not longer underage...... now they going to walk back old steps again???

The photo was published in STARNEWS. However , I think that should not be spreading this picture yet . Because this is unpublished in official now. And most importantly, she is just a junior high school student in amateur , yet...

Wota's right... we shouldn't really be posting this photo right now, its just..starnews alone..its not confirmed. I've already saw allkpop's post of this, and may i say the comments aren't..nice. This is big news not only to T-ara fans but also to your average k-pop addict. I'm afraid this has already spread and the hate for Dani is coming in, fast. Let's just all pray this wouldn't get to her terribly, shes only 14...

All things considered, if Dani didn't want the hate coming in for her, she could have goddamn refused to be put into T-ara. Why did she even comply? Personal greed got the better of her? Going by her age, she's only a year older than my younger brother.

I suspect her age as well as the other member is even a possible ploy in pressuring Boram and Qri out of the group in an effort to lower the age average - something KKS intended with Hwa Young's addition back in 2010 (which obviously wasn't so successful back then).

If KKS's claims that the new members' vocals are off the charts are correct, then this could also potentially pressure So Yeon to leave as well, not to mention So Yeon's only a year younger than the two oldest members - and for any So Yeon fan out there, we all know she was the one who actually went up against KKS on TV a couple months back during the Lovey Dovey promotions. This might as well be his way of punishing her to the fullest, unrightfully so.

Also, I think we can even say that Ji Yeon's 'matured' in terms of image - this could mean Ji Yeon's outlived her days as being the youngest of the group in KKS's mind, unfortunately. Ji Yeon's also got the largest amount of fans out of all T-ara members and her popularity rivals that of Eun Jung easily - knock her out of her place as maknae of the group, and her fans would probably make a huge fit - as far as I've heard, Ji Yeon also has the largest number of stans of all of T-ara.

I cannot even begin to imagine what Boram, Qri and So Yeon's personal reactions would be regarding the new member additions as well as the recent news update of it. At this rate, T-ara will end up becoming like After School.

Suffice to say, KKS and CCM in general are deplorable. They should just stick with making duets and solo singers. Idols? Never. Just look how they effed up with 5dolls and Co-Ed. They were miraculously lucky with T-ara and for me, that luck looks like it'll run out sooner or later. The question is how much longer will the current members (especially the original 6) will tolerate KKS's abusive bullsh!t before the bomb explodes, as it had been ticking since March.

SuJu's Hangeng ended up with a kidney disease and gastritis as a result of SM not giving him a single day of rest for two years straight - just imagine what T-ara could have, considering they worked without a day of rest for THREE years.

If this comes out to be true, I might not be the group's fan anymore...can't keep up with this ever-changing group.

I'll support Eunjung still, and hopes she goes solo. Or just make a sub unit Eun-Hyo-So, and Ji and Hwa maybe.

But 14 y-o new member?

The fanclub name QUEEN'S is hard enough to deal with... now this...

As mentioned, is this even official? If it's not official, I don't think this should be posted in "photos" section cause it's seriously giving a stab in my heart. Seriously, 14 years old??? Freaking 14 years old. So they are going to "graduate" the older members and recruit young teenagers as new members. What nonsense is that? It's not about Jiyeon not being the maknae (it disturbes me though) but this is completely out of mind. It's unhealthy !!! And yeah, what's with that 14 years old girl agreeing to all this Sh!t.

... 14 years old is WAY too young... did she even train ??

She's already too young to debut in a normal new group... how could she ever debut in a group that has over 3 years of experience ??

I really don't think she would be able to handle it...

And what about the age gap ??

Jiyeon and Hwa are still 18... but the rest of the group is above 20 years old ...

They won't really be able to bond with her... since still a kid.

What are Boram, Qri and Soyeon gonna do ? They are 10 or 11 years older than this girl...

If KKS is thinking of adding younger members and slowly kicking out the older members... i really can't think about it...

It would just be best for T-ara to change to another company...

We'll just have to wait and see...

KKS should really go online and read the fan reactions... cuz it seems like the fans are not really liking his idea...

PS : Jiyeon will always be the best Maknae for me ^.^ That would never change XD

Guest emperorrupert

I can understand wanting an English speaking member to some extent. I don't really believe kpop is going to take off in America, but if they want to try then fine. I think 3 years into a group's lifespan is way too late to be adding members though. If they wanted a member who could speak English they should have added one instead of Hwayoung. I feel like Hwayoung has just recently become an accepted member. I watched the livestream of the Google concert the other day and I was paying attention to Nicole from Kara because I know she's from America and can speak English, but it seemed like she hardly said anything. This supposedly new T-ara member is 5-7 years younger than Nicole, so if they go to America will she really be able to carry the group through English communications? Granted Nicole seems rather shy and we don't know much about this new member, but unless she has an ungodly amount of poise or something I don't understand the reasoning behind this move. I still wouldn't be happy with an older girl being added, especially if it's just because she speaks English, but it would make more sense to me. Perhaps none of this is really relevant, but they seem to be emphasizing her ability to speak English so these are my thoughts on the matter.