Diadem Forums

[PIC] T-ara

SmileLikeMe

kks is really messing around with my bb jiyeon. poor thing. this isn't morning musume or kks.(in case if you wanna be adding kiddies to the group) XDDDD but isnt the average age in that group somwhere in their 20s? and still jiyeon and hwayoung are barely 18 and hwayoung is getting considered as a regular. idk how is this going to help out t-ara at all. if she's a better vocalist than soyeon, then whaaaaaa? soyeon is like what makes t-ara unique. XP if she speaks english? they could have done that from the start, or when hwayoung entered t-ara. cause honestly, i have no idea how's she's going to fit in considering that soyeon, qri, and boram are all 10 or 11 years older than her. it's like babysitting her. he better considering giving t-ara some rest you know? hearing what happened to that member from suju a while back ain't cool. i can't imagine the girls conditions.

ok ok... i seriously hate KKS for everything! why does he continuously punish the girls? is it because they are honest on what they kinda feeling on their training and announced that they have no break eversince debut! well KKS please wake up, you are overdoing it!

Argh! i seriously couldn't accept the 2 other members right now, and honestly speaking I'm still adjusting to Hwa, (sorry)...

a 14 yearold is too young! well hope that there would be some adjustments more!

I seriously hate KKS...the CCM! they should atleast just focus on just 7 and more spot lights to Qri and Rambo... Argh! what else do CCm wants? Slaving/torturing the 7 girls, adding 2 new members, even saying they are stubborn and lazy, and now even getting Jiyeon's maknae title, even a 14 year old one! i am really afraid of what would happen for real! hmph

HAHAHAHA~~~~GOOD~~~THAT IS SOOOOOO GOOD~~~ :angry:

14 YEARS OLD!!!!!THAT IS TOOOOOOOOO YOUNG!!!!!

are you crazy,MR CEO..... :angry:

Jiyeon really young when she get the BAD controversial before...

are you want to make the old news that happen to Jiyeon going to happen to that kid after that....

Jiyeon are barely stand with so many controversial before....do you think that this kid can stand that to???

she already not in T-ara but already getting an anti.....

it make me more worried about the kid than T-ara....T-ara already used to it but the kid,surely a bad things going to happen.....

she is too young to see the scary world out there....

it's enough only Jiyeon face that..... :(

I don't really care how old she is but the fact that KKS said that these two members were suppose to 'help' Soyeon with the vocals, how can i expect two teenager, who don't have any experience whatsoever, to help what Hyomin and Eunjung can't? <_< Absolutely ridiculous. It's infuriating.

I guess someone is going deaf and is in need of hearing aids badly. KKS needs to go to the hospital for a check up in Hearing, Eye sight and check his brain for some mental problems. He's obviously losing his touch and mind.

yah!!! how can the ccm think about this kind of plan!!!!!!!!!??? are they crazy??? a child???

they didn't think the sacrifice the original members gave them.. and of course the thousand of tonnes of money they gave for the company.. why they can't think of that.. they only decide for the benifit of themselves.. not caring what their talent would feel

if they really want t-ara to excel on their talents.. the solution should be a voice or dance lessons or any activity to improve what they have .not an additional member for the group that they have to adjust again and again.. and most of all not a competition within the group!!!.. T-ARA couldn't enjoy what they are doing when they know there is a chance they can be evicted on the group.. and the fans cannot enjoy everything thinking that their favorite girl group are not happy!!!!..

aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!commonsense kks!!!!!

I don't really care how old she is but the fact that KKS said that these two members were suppose to 'help' Soyeon with the vocals, how can i expect two teenager, who don't have any experience whatsoever, to help what Hyomin and Eunjung can't? <_< Absolutely ridiculous. It's infuriating.

I guess someone is going deaf and is in need of hearing aids badly. KKS needs to go to the hospital for a check up in Hearing, Eye sight and check his brain for some mental problems. He's obviously losing his touch and mind.

To be frank, I think the two members vocals (if they actually are that good) are a potential plan to likely pressure So Yeon to leave T-ara. She's obviously the one who first went up against KKS on TV during the Lovey Dovey promotions and he probably still has a lot of grudge against that.

The guy needs to go to mental hospital. Period.

yah, she is too young, ive known some younger teens to have good ranges of voice even in such a young age and with no vocal coaches- and for me that's a pure talent.. so before we judge we have to wait first and see if she can really help soyeon as t-ara's main vocalist.. coz even if lots of us have already protested with the member change, kks would still be stubborn enough to add no matter what.. lets just hope that these 2 members is really beneficial to t-ara but if not kks should be replaced as core's ceo..

Boram Grandmother..... Qri Auntie...... Hyomin Omma........Eunjung Appa........Soyeon Oldersister....... Jiyeon Hwadog Unnie ............Danne Baby Just the age is liitle bit too much........

mhm. this exactly. the age bracket between them is a bit too much. then again. after school is adding a 17 year old girl, while kahi is like the grandma of after school. (it's their concept so, i can't say much about that). but i don't remember kks mentioning an equivalent of after school/morning musume. i won't say much about the new members now, but it's up to them to prove themselves of their vocal talent to help soyeon as main vocalists(i still think that letting hyomin and eunjung do main vocals is way better, or even letting qri and boram prove themselves despite of the unfair line distribution to these last two in particular.) i just don't like this now, cause it'll make the girls earn less money for themselves cause they'll have to divide between 9 members and then i can imagine their line distribution being like snsd's in some way. (or i can imagine kks being maybe a bit too unfair to qri and boram who barely even got lines these past few comebacks) as much as i love jiyeon as my bias, i just see her as the original maknae with hwayoung no matter what. and i think the age difference is going to play a big part if she's going to have to live with girls considering that boram is 12 years older than her.

This girl really need to reject the request to join T-ARA! I meant, the age difference! Why CCM put a kiddo? Even she's in the same age as me, probably older by months!

If CCM put her in just for english speaker in the group, that's sucks. 9 members? All of the members haven't find their pure talent! Even the lyrics part is messed up-_-

Oh darn, CCM is really annoying. This girl probably will hated, but let's see it later on. I hope she will do better, and please, make the lyrics part good than before. CCM need to stop adding and kicking members. For seriously.

She should call me Unnie then... LoL...

This is just making it become worse when Jiyeon wont be Maknae Anymore...

It's Just Weird... "TOP KOREAN GIRL GROUP 'T-ara' ADD ANOTHER 2 MEMBERS"

It's totally really weird....

I havent heard about this "SNSD To add another 2 Members"

Cant KKS think further??

that just a child KKS.jiyeon is perfect with the maknea title..why KKS need to add another members..she is too young..

for sure KKS will come with another plan..just hate stupid KKS..my imagination just simple,all t-ara 7 member are quite experience in this industry while the new member just newbies.huh.KKS this is a new HELLO BABY again for T-ara..huh

This is a joke right... cause even I am older than this so called 'new member'. If it is, hehe good one KKS (NOT). If not, nnInn

Do remind me again how she is suppose to be able to 'help' Soyeon in terms of vocal??? All i know is shes gonna receive heaps of hates which might cause her to drop out.

she's only 14?? seriously, I can't understand KKS. will this 'new member' can help Soyeon? why not just divided Soyeon's part with Hyomin and Eunjung, then give more lines for Boram and Qri.

If KKS really kick Boram, Qri, and Soyeon with this adding 'teenage member' to reduce the age average, I'll hate him forever ! :angry:

Guest audiferari

I really confuse what the CCM guys thinking . adding member who still 14 years and still junior high. SERIOUSLY !?!?!?. She still underage and have to focus on her school more, and now she want to enter girl group who have killer schedule. Doubt she can make it. Even T-ara girls back past days want to give up about their schedule. This adding 14 years girl only make thing worse and problem in the future. Even she have talent or whatsoever, CCM should include her in trainee program first. not just drop her on t-ara just like that.