Diadem Forums

[12.05.24] Beyonce's "Single Ladies" choreographer choreographed T-ara's new song "DAY BY DAY"

nathaniel

[12.05.24] Beyonce's "Single Ladies" choreographer choreographed T-ara's new song "DAY BY DAY"

201205241020778641_1.jpg

Beyonce's "Single Ladies" choreographer Jonte Moaning has taken on the choreography for T-ara's new album.

In the past, Jonte has choreographed Miss A's "Touch". T-ara will reveal a new song "DAY BY DAY" on July 7th, but before then they will release a dance teaser.

T-ara's officials said, "T-ara's dance team YAMA&HOTCHICKS went to New York recently for five days and six nights to learn the choreography of 'DAY BY DAY' with Jonte. After learning, they'll fly back to Korea to organize and teach T-ara the choreography." T-ara will release a teaser video for their new album featuring Jonte on the 24th at 3:00 KST via GomTV.

Meanwhile, T-ara will be promoting as eight members for their new album and then later this year become nine.

Currently, T-ara is preparing for their concerts in Japan and Thailand as well as their fanclub opening ceremony on July 14th.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109405504

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

The song is actually really good, it's a shame it leaked almost 2 months early...

yah it is a shame...i wished it wasnt leaked. now everyone knows the whole song + full choreography

It was leaked!? Isn't it a new song?

the dance practice video of jonte and hotchicks was uploaded onto youtube but removed afterwards...but not before someone managed to rip it and re-upload it

Nice music, great lyric and COOL choreography. I'm hoping this song gonna be hits soon.T-ARA, show KKS that you are always a great girl group even so many bad things/burdensome you have to confront with.

Personally, CCM are SUCK for managing their artists but their songs are SUPERB! That's why I'm trying to be positive, trying to accept the 1st newbie (19 yrs old girl) as T-ARA 8th member. Hopefully she can show us her fullest enthusiasm, abilities and skills (singing and dancing + look).

All the best to T-ARA and nothing gonna change my love to my fave girl group of the world, called T-ARA. Gonna be QUEEN'S til the last breath. FIGHTING!

yah it is a shame...i wished it wasnt leaked. now everyone knows the whole song + full choreography

I actually think that they are advantages to the song and the choreography being leaked. I am sure the teaser is an excuse or a cover up for the leaked video since it has really gone viral. Or maybe it's part of KKS's plan after all since he's someone who does promotions in a very cunning way. It's weird when one day they said they are going to reveal the new members to piss fans and then the next day there's a leaked video to please the fans. I personally think that KKS is playing with the fans but since I'm already trapped in the T-ARA fandom, I'll play along. :D

The leaked video certainly creates a lot of hype for their comeback. The song is extremely flawless (for me) and it's different from their previous songs but yet it still sounds like T-ARA. All of their voices blend together perfectly (although I only heard Soyeon, Hyomin, Hwayoung, Eunjung with that high note !!!! and Jiyeon). I was excited for their comeback but that leaked video officially make my excitement peaks that I want them to forget about their Japan promos and make the comeback next month.

I won't say that the full choreography is leaked out though. Yes, they dance was leaked but we still have the dynamics of the group to look forward to like how eight of them will move on stage and how they will arrange themselves in their position. To be honest, I love the leaked video. It's just the perfect remedy for my heart which was broken after KKS "stabbed" it with the 14 years old girl news.

T-ARA, time to kill all the charts !!!!

The song is actually really good, it's a shame it leaked almost 2 months early...

the dance practice video of jonte and hotchicks was uploaded onto youtube but removed afterwards...but not before someone managed to rip it and re-upload it

where to find that?????

i try to search it but can't find it....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The song is soooo good. Seriously, it gave me chills when I first listened to it. It's amazing. It's original and it really showcases their vocals and there's a lot of good rap parts in it! The choreography is awesome too. I could picture their new concept having a bit of a western theme because of the song. This comeback is going to be awesome!!!

Yes it leaked early but it's not in HQ and tbh it just made me sooo much more excited for their comeback, specially after the news of their new member who made me lose all hope in T-ara for a few minutes until I heard the song. Besides, the song is not even in HQ. I would not want to have that on my ipod with all of the stomping feet noises.

where to find that?????

i try to search it but can't find it....

The video is posted here. :)

http://www.theprophetblog.net/beyonces-choreographer-jonte-accidentally-leaks-gangkiz-and-t-aras-comeback-singles

Both songs in the video sound amazing and I must add that Jonte is a very good choreographer. I had no idea he had done Miss A's Touch, I don't necessarily follow these things, and I absolutely love that song and dance to it. Gangkiz and T-ara are going to have great comebacks. I can't wait for the teaser and the releases of these songs.

I kind of like the song! Haha it's a little different from the usual kpop songs. Rap + ballad has always been T-ara's strength and that's what makes them stand out among other girl groups. Personally that's what I like about them. However, it wouldn't be easy to get the majority to like this song I think? >_< I just hope they'll do well with this unique genre. I'm baffled by the dance though. It's not exactly that good? I mean, by reading that it is choreographed by Beyonce's choreographer of course I'd have high expectations but the dance seems...just okay? Or maybe it's just me.

By the way that last line sang by Jiyeon is sooo captivating heh. If I'm not wrong that should be Jiyeon right? ^^

OMG! This song... no word can describe my feeling right now, I'm going to die cause of waiting for the official release.

Eunjung's high note come back haha... and Jiyeon end the song make it more PERFECT.

This song going to smash all the charts, without a doubt.

I saw the video and man I am so excited already. It sounded so good!

I don't it's necessarily such a bad thing it got leaked. It's created good hype so far 'cuz I've take that non-fans are receiving really well too!

I really can't wait for their comeback.

The song is pretty good but it's totally not what I expected.

I am sure it will grow on me even more when the better one is out

but I wonder how this kind of slow-mid tempo song would do on chart

Too bad the first song isn't also t-ara's.