Diadem Forums

[12.05.24] Beyonce's "Single Ladies" choreographer choreographed T-ara's new song "DAY BY DAY"

nathaniel

I saw the video in question. I like the song, but I think the dance could be a little more catchy. The current version is kind of boring.

The song seems like a transformed version of Madonna's Love Profusion (which I liked).

lol i think the choreography is a bit mediocre. The only good thing about the song is that i can finally hear Eunjung's high note!!!! Glad that they give the spotlight on her!

Oh well, maybe I should wait for the release of the Song!!!

Another great song by t-ara! I just can't wait for the official release. The synthesized flute-like melody as the background of the song with the timing of the beats, its just superb. One thing that CCM does right almost all the time, is the quality of their ballads. And T-ara's voices seem to be the perfect platform for CCM to project the songs.

most of us should be happy that eunjung's high-notes hitting ability is being shown once again in this song! definitely brings back the side of t-ara that has been missing for quite some time (if its really her voice that i'm hearing).

hyomin + hwayoung (i think i heard them both) totally nailed the rap!

soyeon has been promising and reliable as always in ballads like these.

and i think jiyeon was given a verse or something? while there was like some sort of fillers in between choruses and verses which sounded like whispers of sorts, which should be done by boram and qri?

anyway... all these might not be that important since the end product is really goooooooooood!

Queen's, get ready for another all-kill by T-ara!

err... it's a quite good song actually i want something more for their comeback, but nevertheless this song is so good and especially i can hear eunjung's high note whoaaaah :wub: :wub: i can't wait to hear the clearer version and of course their teasers :D

T-ara and Gang Kiz has run into the unfortunate circumstances of having its song and dance video leaked online.

55315748.jpg

On May 24, T-ara’s Core Contents Media said, “T-ara’s new song scheduled to be released in July and Gang Kiz’s follow-up single and dance have been illegally leaked on YouTube and we are currently looking into the matter. As soon as the truth has been found, we are planning to file international legal charges against the parties involved.”

T-ara recently made headlines after it was revealed world-famous choreographer Jonte Moaning had created and taught the dance to T-ara’s upcoming single.

Core Contents Media added, “At the time when we received the teaching from Jonte Moaning in New York on Ta-ra’s new song and Gang Kiz′s follow-up song, only a representative from Core Contents Media, our Japanese agent and our American agent filmed the dance and we are trying to determine who leaked the video. We have determined so far that it wasn’t leaked from our side.”

Photo credit: Core Contents Media

cr:

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=7120

24th? it's today. will the song and dance good? :)

u can actually look for the leaked choreography video somewhere around here. the dance is pretty similar to miss A's touch i feel, the flow and all. but i'm in love with the song. it is just Awesome with a capital A. hahaha

Haha :) Day by Day. Thought of Jiyeon and Dream High 2 when I first saw the title. Now all your comments are tempting me to go search it up. But I really want to wait for the official release, yet it's still long away. Now what?

To watch or not to watch, that is the question. :/

OMG! This song... no word can describe my feeling right now, I'm going to die cause of waiting for the official release.

Eunjung's high note come back haha... and Jiyeon end the song make it more PERFECT.

This song going to smash all the charts, without a doubt.

can you tell me which jiyeon part??at what minute?