Diadem Forums

[12.05.24] Beyonce's "Single Ladies" choreographer choreographed T-ara's new song "DAY BY DAY"

nathaniel

I held myself from listening to the leaked song! Normally, i cant help it, but this time i didn't

But everyone says its good, so ill be able to wait knowing its good.

Hopefully the 8th member will add something good for the group :)

(I also hope its a full album!)

I need to hear this from somewhere!

And anyway, so their dance team is called YAMA&HOTCHICKS?

I actually think that they are advantages to the song and the choreography being leaked. I am sure the teaser is an excuse or a cover up for the leaked video since it has really gone viral. Or maybe it's part of KKS's plan after all since he's someone who does promotions in a very cunning way. It's weird when one day they said they are going to reveal the new members to piss fans and then the next day there's a leaked video to please the fans. I personally think that KKS is playing with the fans but since I'm already trapped in the T-ARA fandom, I'll play along. :D The leaked video certainly creates a lot of hype for their comeback. The song is extremely flawless (for me) and it's different from their previous songs but yet it still sounds like T-ARA. All of their voices blend together perfectly (although I only heard Soyeon, Hyomin, Hwayoung, Eunjung with that high note !!!! and Jiyeon). I was excited for their comeback but that leaked video officially make my excitement peaks that I want them to forget about their Japan promos and make the comeback next month. I won't say that the full choreography is leaked out though. Yes, they dance was leaked but we still have the dynamics of the group to look forward to like how eight of them will move on stage and how they will arrange themselves in their position. To be honest, I love the leaked video. It's just the perfect remedy for my heart which was broken after KKS "stabbed" it with the 14 years old girl news. T-ARA, time to kill all the charts !!!!

YOU HEARD HWAYOUNG WITH THE HIGH NOTE?

I HAVEN'T SEEN HER SING!

GIVE ME THE LINK, PLEASE!!!!!

I need to hear this from somewhere!

And anyway, so their dance team is called YAMA&HOTCHICKS?

YOU HEARD HWAYOUNG WITH THE HIGH NOTE?

I HAVEN'T SEEN HER SING!

GIVE ME THE LINK, PLEASE!!!!!

LOL read it carefully.

he/she means "eunjung with the high note" not hwayoung.

Hwayoung and hyomin get the rapping part :)

I don't care whether the song was leaked. I not gonna find it. It's not what a T-ara fan should do. Anyway, I wish the best for their comeback although I don't really support westerners infiltrating into K-pop.

I haven't seen the leaked video, so I will wait patiently for the actual music video. I cannot wait!! xD

I'm sure the dancing and the singing will be impressive and catchy, like always, coming from T-ara. :)

I'm so impressed that T-ara has become so famous that Beyonce's choreographer has decided to make a dance for them! T-ara hwaiting! ^^

I have listened to the song a week back and it is so freaking awesome. The melody is very different from their previous release and I am sure this song is going to a hit! Choreography is a bit simple. I have yet to watch Gangkiz one so I am not sure which song is better. Also, the audio isn't that clear but I really like the the rap (probably by hwayoung) after Eunjung high notes. Anyway, I have read somewhere that the first teaser will be release on 24 June. I can't wait for their comeback!!!!