Diadem Forums

[12.05.24] Beyonce's "Single Ladies" choreographer choreographed T-ara's new song "DAY BY DAY"

nathaniel

I don't think that it matters that much that the song has been leaked. I'll still be just as excited when the teasers come out and when the whole album is released. I know that T-ARA will be setting yet another trend with this song, and they'll make history again :)

I think the news of leaking the song is mean will bring good luck and jackpot for t-ara...at first t-ara roly-poly was leaked and become SO POPULAR....this time maybe the song will be much more popular than other song of t-ara or other kpop group...eventhough i didn't hear the song yet...but i read alot of comment i will proud of beong queen's!!!

Wow, one hour the vid is there, the next hour its gone. I feel bad that I even saw it. It will be better to listen to the HQ version but from what I heard so far, the song is great. Mid tempo with acoustic guitars just like cry cry. To the person who says it has a western feel, it kinda does, western as in cowboy western. I can see a video where the girls are rescued from a gunfight in a saloon :)

the girl in the photo is not soyeon. she's one of t-ara's dancer/dance crew who went to america to learn from the choreographer. anyway to those who missed out on the chance to listen to the leaked version, i think CCM managed to make a pretty clean sweep throughout the cyberspace. i couldn't find it anymore too. well, maybe its a blessing in disguise since for someone like me who had heard it and now i can't, i'm dying of the anticipation having heard and knowing how good it is already, but i can't hear it until they release it! =( hahaha

the song is wow ! FANTASTIC BABY . it was perfect . they will nailed it but somehow i can't recognize their voices. i only recognize eunjung high note , hyomin's nasally rap and hwayoung full of swag rap . but the chorus , it doesn't sound like soyeon . and i can't hear jiyeon , qri and boram .

O_O Just when I was wishing for more T-ara goodness, this pops up. I'm glad CCM is preparing for their comeback, although still ;_; over the added members. But perhaps that means that they'll rotate out some of them for acting projects, etc. and be able to give the members downtime? I don't know... ARGH, I can't wait for their comeback.

Why I can't stop listen to that clip? Totally stuck in my head. First song was for GangKiz...For sure, GangKiz will show haters that they are not a cheap rookie. The music,their vocals and choreography are way GOOD. Second song was Day By Day. OMG!!! I have no more words to describe how great this song. Music,lyric,tempo and choreography..Feel like I AM ALIVE after KKS killing me last few days (regarding adding news youngest member)..Eunjung hitting the high note are superb. HyoYoung rapping parts and Jiyeon vocal.But I can't hear QriRam vocals since the music too loud.

For the sake of T-ARA, I'm hoping T-ARA will slay the music charts (especially digital charts since T-ARA was well-known as monster of digital sales).T-ARA, let's slay the music charts.