Diadem Forums

[12.05.25] Video - T-ara new album choreographer Jonte Moaning Interview

Sizardow

Is this supposed to be the teaser? Lol. Well, I'll accept the "teaser" with open hearts cause I CAN"T STAND THE WAIT ANYMORE !!! And what does it mean by that 7 months 7 days? Oh, and coming soon is spelled wrongly as comming soon.

I thought the new member is supposed to be good in English. She should have checked and scanned any videos regarding T-ARA when it comes to English. I bet she's laughing at the spelling mistake IF she's really good in English. Will we be seeing T-ARA in America or England perhaps? *sarcasm*

Anyway, poor Jonte for leaking the video.

He's cute. I'm really happy that T-ara are working with him. His choreography is great.

And wow I just noticed that they are releasing their new song on the 7th day of the 7th month thanks to this video. lol. 7-ara ♥.

I really hope that CCM is just trolling with all of this new member BS or else it's really messed up that they are teasing us fans with all of this number 7 stuff...

P.S. I have had Day By Day on repeat all day. I must have listened to the song over 100 times now. I'm addicted. Help me! :P

I thought the new member is supposed to be good in English. She should have checked and scanned any videos regarding T-ARA when it comes to English. I bet she's laughing at the spelling mistake IF she's really good in English. Will we be seeing T-ARA in America or England perhaps? *sarcasm*

I actually think that if the new member does speak fluent English then that may be just the reason she was added into the group: to allow T-ara to have more of a connection with their international fans. I've started to wonder if KKS's claims that he wants to take T-ara to the next level includes something on more of an international scale...she's obviously not just there to eliminate the girl's "Ingrish" problem, makes you wonder what KKS actually has up his sleeve for them.

For what it's worth I just hope the girls stay in Asia, I really don't want them pulling a 2NE1/SNSD/WG and trying to go global. It's too risky and T-ara isn't half as well-known as some of the other Korean girl groups are. At this point I'd be happy if they could just have a good night's sleep, lol.

As far as the "interview" goes, it's a great way for T-ara to get some attention for their upcoming comeback, CCM is obviously pulling out all the stops for them this time around. They really landed a coup by nabbing Jonte; now if they could just address those pesky rumors that one of the new members is 14. <_<

I actually think that if the new member does speak fluent English then that may be just the reason she was added into the group: to allow T-ara to have more of a connection with their international fans. I've started to wonder if KKS's claims that he wants to take T-ara to the next level includes something on more of an international scale...she's obviously not just there to eliminate the girl's "Ingrish" problem, makes you wonder what KKS actually has up his sleeve for them.

For what it's worth I just hope the girls stay in Asia, I really don't want them pulling a 2NE1/SNSD/WG and trying to go global. It's too risky and T-ara isn't half as well-known as some of the other Korean girl groups are. At this point I'd be happy if they could just have a good night's sleep, lol.

I don't think having an English speaker in the groups is at all that necessary - there's already some groups out there whose English is simply laughable but are hugely popular throughout Asia more than T-ara - Super Junior and DBSK (at least before the breakup) come into mind, as well as 2NE1. SNSD only has 2 English speakers and their vocab is only at middle school level at best and it's not like their English isn't even widely used anyway to begin with.

Now, if T-ara were to pull off making it to the US, that should automatically make KKS officially unfit to be a CEO. Not only is trying out the States a very risky decision by all means (even BoA and Se7en during their prime didn't do well, followed by WG as you pointed) but they'd have to ALL be able to speak English at least decently - even SNSD with Jessica and Tiffany can't pull that one off, at least for long. Language barrier says all, not to mention they'd have to put a ridiculous amount of effort and time on the music and rely a hell lot less on autotuning (Roly Poly, Lovey Dovey, IGCOY, Round and Round, BPBP etc).

7th day and 7th month !! and comeback with 9-ARA >''<

are yu out of ur mind KKS !!! Even at this moment I still hope that u r trolling us :((

yu can name the 2 new girls little T-ara project or whatever , just dont ruin my 7

i'd be super duber perfect if they comeback w/ this song AS 7-ARA

I don't think having an English speaker in the groups is at all that necessary - there's already some groups out there whose English is simply laughable but are hugely popular throughout Asia more than T-ara - Super Junior and DBSK (at least before the breakup) come into mind, as well as 2NE1. SNSD only has 2 English speakers and their vocab is only at middle school level at best and it's not like their English isn't even widely used anyway to begin with.

Now, if T-ara were to pull off making it to the US, that should automatically make KKS officially unfit to be a CEO. Not only is trying out the States a very risky decision by all means (even BoA and Se7en during their prime didn't do well, followed by WG as you pointed) but they'd have to ALL be able to speak English at least decently - even SNSD with Jessica and Tiffany can't pull that one off, at least for long. Language barrier says all, not to mention they'd have to put a ridiculous amount of effort and time on the music and rely a hell lot less on autotuning (Roly Poly, Lovey Dovey, IGCOY, Round and Round, BPBP etc).

I don't think having an English speaking member is necessary either (nor did I ever mention that it was in my post); I was just speculating on reasons why CCM may have decided to add an English-speaking member into the group. I've also heard reports that the new member(s) could also be Chinese or Japanese, to help T-ara get a leg up in those territories as well. It's simply speculation at this point.

As far as T-ara breaking into the states goes, I doubt that would ever happen; if the new member did speak English, it would just aid them in gaining more of an international fanbase, as T-ara's international fandom is still relatively small in comparison to other Korean girl groups. I'm sure Core Contents Media is aware of K-Pop's growing presence on the global music scene, no matter how niche the market is right now; they probably just want a piece of the pie like anyone else. Like I said earlier, at this point it's all speculation as to what ethnicity the new members are.

By the way, do you have any idea what kind of music is played on American radios? People autotune the crap out of their songs here. A lot of T-ara's songs could probably be hits in the hand of a western artist, so I wouldn't go so far as to say that they are completely out of touch with American radio; I'd even go so far to say that, besides 2NE1, a lot of their music is probably the MOST American-friendly (Lovey-Dovey, I Go Crazy Because Of You, Like The First Time). Obviously songs like Bo Peep Bo Peep and Roly-Poly would raise some eyebrows due to their ridiculous titles but even barring that the production on those songs is more akin to what you may hear on a U.S. radio station than a lot of other K-Pop songs I've heard. Still, it's a moot point as I doubt that CCM has any plans to debut T-ara in the U.S. They simply don't have the kind of monetary backing to make something like that happen.

7th July as 7-ARA please!

9-ARA is just weird and i would be really...erm sad if they added a 14 year old girl in just because she can speak english. For one, is a 14 year old girl even mature to speak on behalf of a group that is gaining so much popularity and recognition and the other reason is really because the girl is too young to have 12 schedules a day with only 2-3 hours of sleep. Even the current members like maknae Jiyeonnie finds it difficult, what more a 14 year old girl?

Guest audiferari

well , I hope their choreo is good when their new album release and become hit. just like BPBP , Roly poly , and LD choreo dance . But personally , I don't like any dance choreo of Beyonce AT ALL !!! That's too much for me to watch, because there's too much vulgar move inside it.

By reading these comment i feel like you guy are so close mind on the choreographer, it seem like you don't like him because he is being himself. It's not about him it's about T-ara. Anyway i can't wait for the new song.

By reading these comment i feel like you guy are so close mind on the choreographer, it seem like you don't like him because he is being himself. It's not about him it's about T-ara. Anyway i can't wait for the new song.

I have to agree with you...you guys are being closeminded and immature. It's a HUGE coup for T-ara/CCM to have nabbed Jonte to do choreo for the girls, and all I'm hearing is how effeminate he is while people snicker about the fact that he doesn't wear pants or he wears heels. Yeah, he's a big queen, but instead of focusing on that you guys should be focusing more on the quality of work he's doing for T-ara. CCM is obviously shooting for global awareness with this comeback as they seem to be pulling out all the stops this time around, I think that deserves mention more than Jonte's homosexuality.

i think kks got some problem with his mind

Do t-ara need a fluent English speaker in order to go international, even without English speaker they still can go international as long their Song is there...

They are K-pop... if they change becos they want to go international, mean they are not long original k-pop.

They change because of the market needed.

We just like them what are they right now.

T-are English aint that bad right.

If CCM want to go China market does that mean they need to add a Chinese speaker :P