Diadem Forums

[12.05.28] Video - T-ara's Tony Moly "Aqua Aura" CF + Behind the scenes

aleya

They all looked stunning!

Eunjung was definitely the star though. The commercial seemed to be all about her. She must be so recognizable in Korea due to T-ara, her acting, and her CFs.

I think one of the reasons Eunjung is so recognizable is because she never changes her hair lol. It always stays the same basically so the public knows her image well.

They all looked stunning!

Eunjung was definitely the star though. The commercial seemed to be all about her. She must be so recognizable in Korea due to T-ara, her acting, and her CFs.

I think one of the reasons Eunjung is so recognizable is because she never changes her hair lol. It always stays the same basically so the public knows her image well.

Yes. I think Eunjung is really popular because of all the acting work she has done. Her hair has remained basically the same since the beginning of 2010. Its just a little longer now, but not by much. Sometimes its has a browner shade but I like it when its black.

hmm, i feel abit upset they left out the other 4 members.

but anyway since this CF is so gorgeously cute, i will close one eye.

Yes. I think Eunjung is really popular because of all the acting work she has done. Her hair has remained basically the same since the beginning of 2010. Its just a little longer now, but not by much.

yes i really love eunjung hair. she rocks that hairstyle. it's like her trademark lol