Diadem Forums

[12.05.30] T-ara's 9th member, 14-year Dani, to join T-ara in December

nathaniel

[12.05.30] T-ara's 9th member, 14-year Dani, to join T-ara in December

ddng.jpg

T-ara's new member Dani has been revealed.

T-ara's ninth member Dani is 14 years old and has been growing up in the United States since she was four. She is 167cm and slender and looks like the actress Olivia Hussey and Girls' Generation's Yuri.

Despite her charms of looking like a young girl, she has a strong charisma and a variety of skills that are attractive.

When T-ara's new album is released on July 7th, T-ara will be joined by an 8th member first for their schedules. In December, Dani, the 9th member, will join. Before then, she will meet fans by acting in T-ara's new song's music video.

Dani will join T-ara in December. The reason she is not joining her older sisters now is because she wants to practice more to make sure she's perfected all around before debuting or else she felt like she'd harm the group.

T-ara's 8th member has not been revealed yet, but she is known to be a 19-year old girl with both the looks and skills and boasts a height of 168cm. T-ara's 8th member will be revealed at a later date.

T-ara are working with popular choreography Jonte Moaning who has choreographed for world stars like Beyonce in the past. He introduced T-ara's new album comeback through a teaser trailer online.

Meanwhile, T-ara are preparing for a Thailand concert and Japanese tour in June and their fanclub inauguration on July 14th.

Source: http://tvdaily.mk.co...342927334361010

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I like SNSD too but is it really necessary to say that she's Girls' Generation Yuri look-alike?(is it just me or she don't resembles Yuri?).Publicity much,huh CCM??

Sigh,I was really hoping the 14 year-old addition news was a joke but it seems that my nightmare has come true.T-ara's schedules are really harsh,tight,murderous and there are almost no gap in between.I'm not looking down on her but I doubt she manage to "survive" without collapsing twice or more during her time with the girls.

Like Scatter-88mil said,I too can see the potential of Boram and Qri leaving the group - either by their own will or been forced by that scumbag.IF what KKS claimed that these two girls are really good singers is true (which I doubt),Soyeon might leaves the group too.

I'm starting to worry if T-ara might be a laughing stock from netizens for having a Mother-Daughter years gap a.k.a Auntie Boram and Auntie Qri.

I like SNSD too but is it really necessary to say that she's Girls' Generation Yuri look-alike?(is it just me or she don't resembles Yuri?).Publicity much,huh CCM??

Sigh,I was really hoping the 14 year-old addition news was a joke but it seems that my nightmare has come true.T-ara's schedules are really harsh,tight,murderous and there are almost no gap in between.I'm not looking down on her but I doubt she manage to "survive" without collapsing twice or more during her time with the girls.

Like Scatter-88mil said,I too can see the potential of Boram and Qri leaving the group -either their own will or been forced by that scumbag.IF what KKS claimed that these two girls are really good singers is true (which I doubt),Soyeon might leaves the group too.

I'm starting to worry if T-ara might be a laughing stock from netizens for having a Mother-Daughter years gap a.k.a Auntie Boram and Auntie Qri.

T-ara is turning into an after school nursery :P at this rate, 2 years from now, we'll have a 10 year old prodigy who has superb vocal power and range!!! YAY /sarcasm

okay! lol i give up!!!its really official! arghhhhhhhhh!!!!

how could a 14 year old be a member of T-ara!??!! i know i don't have the rights to underestimate her because i haven't seen her on stage! but lol i think she is really too young!!!can she make ajussi fans drool over her? lol!!! its awkward!!!

err... okay she is pretty but the age gap between T-ara members..... seriously.... boram and qri will look like ahjumma

i don't want to underestimate her just because of her young age (there's a lot of young people have done amazing things) but i think her age makes her not suited in T-ara. i can't imagine she will do some sexy poses....

i'm scared this plan was made by CCM to change T-ara into "graduation" system just like After School and japanese idols group or to remove Boram and Qri with slowly but sure.

I'm sure they'll be fine. Besides, Jiyeon debuted with T-ara after just turning 16 but began gathering publicity at age 15. There's about six months between now and December, maybe Dani's 14 years western at the moment and will be 15 by then? Wonder Girls' Sohee and SNSD's Seohyun debuted at about 15 too, and let's not forget 2ne1's Minzy was a few months into 15hood when she debuted. They all rank high in popularity amongst their groups too.

Dani's a pretty one, and a suitable choice as a new maknae. Our girls have always stuck through things as a family until now, and despite their early awkwardness towards Hwayoung, they are totally happy now. There's no reason not to believe our girls will accept the new members and happily stick together once again. Let's give Dani a chance and not look down on her until she shows us what she's got :).

2NE1 has Bom+Dara/Mimzy with a 10-11 year age gap and After School has Kahi/Gaeun with a 14 year age gap. It's not that big of a deal. She is young, but a lot of people debuted at 14. Sohee, Sunmi, HyunA, etc. This is just a few off the top of my head but there's a lot more as well.