Diadem Forums

[12.05.30] T-ara's 9th member, 14-year Dani, to join T-ara in December

nathaniel

Guest L0v3U

I don't mind young people doing what their dream is, but like someone wrote before me as well, I'm worried that the criticism and all that comes with being famous might damage her somehow...

But I wish her the best, can't wait to hear her voice :)

Guest Amal

Basically most of you guys already said what I think about all this ;

The only thing that I have left to say is : CCM, or should I say KKS because we all know that everything is coming from him anyway. He proved himself that he doesn't really care about T-ara members, he pretty much called them ' too Lazy, prideful & talentless' and for god's sake I still don't know why I'm still supporting his artist. He just doesn't deserve anything!

But I swear if he touch/replace anyone from 6-ARA, then I'm simply out. I don't have anything against Dani or that 8th member, and I'm willing to bear/tolerate/accept them as long as my Queens are still here.

It's stupid,but I'm still hoping that this is all a joke seriously ;_; I'm still hoping that Oh by miracle, KKS realize that he's about to destroy T-ara and their fandom.

There is a two part fear I have toward adding a 14 year old to a group like T-ara, the first is that due to her young age the group will be forced to abandon any sexiness in exchange for bubbly cuteness subtly encouraging (read: forcing) the older girls out over time. The second is that T-ara being well known as the group with the most incredibly filled schedules Dani's health may not be able to hold up to the strain.

so it's really official T.T

aigoo... but a 14 year old ranging 167cm already? o.0 she's so tall!

Let's just hope everything will be okay and this kid and the other to be revealed will not give additional head ache to our leader and to all the group... ahaha...

and like what i said on my previous comments, is she really allowed to do sexy pose? sexy dance?

LMAO,I know right :P

It's just so awkward when the new 14-year-old member is much taller than Boram,Qri,Soyeon and standing at the same height with Eunjung,Hyomin and Jiyeon.If Dani can't even watch the 18+ Bo Peep Bo Peep Version,I believe they'll stop (or reduce) doing sexy concepts and return to the cutesy one like BPBP (I'm a girl so I prefer less cutesy concepts).

Soyeon is facing a hard time managing her group right now with all the chaotic news going on both in Korea and internationally - this also definitely will put her leadership to test.I think Hwayoung would say this in her mind "Well girls,before this I was terribly bashed by netizens for coming to T-ara.Now,it's your turn!!Good luck!"

I feel so sorry for her...it's always hard joining a group after debut. The fact that she's so young makes it even worse. People saying she's too young isn't necessarily true, BoA was only 13 when she entered the music industry but in the situation she is her age may change the already amazing dynamics of t-ara. I just hope no one suffers to much.

I don't like what CCM is doing, but I will support her and t-ara!

it's doubtful ANY of the original 6 members will easily welcome her behind the scenes.

It's not just doubtful but I can bet you 99.9% that NONE of them (including Hwayoung) are happy with this news.If I were in their shoes,I'll sure as hell won't welcome someone who just come and ride my popularity that was built since I debuted - with no break only until recently.When Hwayoung was added back in December 2010,I can be pretty sure a few of them (if not all) weren't that thrilled either.

I just want to ask two simple questions though.For those who have the answer,please reply to me.

If Dani spent her years in U.S since she's 4,how long did she trained?And,if she's 14 in Korea,doesn't it mean that she's 12-13 internationally?WTF,I'm old enough to babysit her.

Guest audiferari

so it's confirm then. our girls will have to babysit a 14 year girl. well, at least they will not get bored after the schedule. But , can't wait to see the 8th member. I hope that will be Hyoyoung ( Hwa twin ). That will be epic !!!

Truthfully i was a SONE much longer then i was a Queen, and its really annoying to see CCM trying to compare T-ara with SNSD because i think its only unnecessary stress on T-ara. SNSD and T-ara are on different levels, and so is T-ara and After School and i think what is needed is to stand out in your own way, and not try to follow other groups. Why have 9 or why have (if they do) a graduating concept?

Plus she doesn't look like Yuri. Maybe Krystal but thats as far as you can stretch it.

I feel sorry for Dani. Look at Jiyeon, debuting at such a young age, do you realised in alot of shows (Taxi, DH2 interview etc) she always says that she wishes to go to school, make normal friends? You're robbing a 14 year old girl of that in place of anti-fans, stress, sleepness nights, lack of family and friends in return for popularity (that by right, does not belong to her?)

Qri and Boram has half a line each, Jiyeon's lines are reducing, Hyomin and Eunjung nevers raps anymore and their lines are getting less and less. Just compare it with Lies, IGCBOY with LVDV and you'll see that stark difference. What now? Ori and Boram, and maybe Jiyeon would become backup dancers? Just to fill the stage? i don;'t even know and it hurts to think about it that way.

For me, i'm starting to feel that my favourite group will always be SNSD -they didn't need member changes to become popular, and while i'll always be supporting Hyomin and Jiyeon (the original maknae, and i believe she will always be taken care of best by EunMin), and continue watching over T-ara's activities, i don't think i can fully call myself a queen anymore. And for that, i'm really sorry to the original T-ara.

Just my thoughts, no offense to anyone/ :/

I think the AF graduating concept is unique, probably to make them stand out? I don't know, but i definitely remember After School as the idol group with a graduation concept :) But more than so, I remember Ga Hee from heroes! Truthfully, if Ga Hee does graduate from AF, i don't think i'll even bother with the group anymore.

As for this article, i don't see any slight resemblance between Dani and Yuri, not even at a first glance. I even tried looking at the picture and glance away really fast to see if i can see the 'resemblance ' but all i saw was someone who looks a little similar to f(x)'s Kyrstal, as you've said xD

If i was that 14 year old, i would've ask the CEO not to put me into the group, unless i have no choice, but there's always ways to get out like, if it were me, I would just go to my parents to pull me out, like HyunAh from WG.

If Boram, Qri and Jiyeon ndoes become backup dancers in the future, won't hell be raised? Especially with Jiyeon, i think half the fans like see her sing, no matter how short a line. I mean, if my ears didn't deceive me, all the MC, MB and Inki performances I can hear fangirls scream really really (annoyingly) loud when Jiyeon comes to sing.

And come to think of it, I don't think I've heard them rap in RP or LD. I wonder if they're dropping the raps... >_> Personally, i loved Eunjung and Hyomin's rap, especially in TTL2 <3

And Hyomin lines haven't gotten less. I think it's Boram and Eunjung who's lines are getting less and less. I mean in LD, doesn't Boram only 'sing' "정말 좋겠네"?

As for "i don't think i can fully call myself a queen anymore", I feel the same way. Actually, i brought the membership, despite knowing of the possible changes, but i seriously love T-ara with all my heart that i couldn't pass up the moment/year of their official fan club opening.

However, i feel like this strong attraction and love towards T-ara is starting to dwindle bit by bit because of these news and the additions. And no, I'm not saying my love to the 7 girls are dwindling, but to the group that's known as T-ara. I'm still very much in love with Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Hwayoung and Jiyeon. Just not T-ara. It's not T-ara.... It's T-ara plus 2 for me.

Hopefully I'll get over this ideology and come to accept the new girls after they show me what they got. But it doesn't change the fact that I'll resent them or rather, KKS for disrupting the T-ara dynamics.

yeah she looks nothing like yuri, thank god (i'm not an anti sone but i don't really like yuri either) ... anyway i can't judge her because of her looks i need to hear her, we all need to get to know her better. of course i would have liked to see her debuting in a new group rather than this, but...............

she's ten years younger than eunjung. 12 years younger than boram and qri. 5 years younger than the maknae jiyeon...

soon enough we'll be hearing of rookies born in 2000. i'm gonna feel so old.

but at least they won't be added to groups with members born in '87 ...

Hopefully the original members will form a subunit soon.

amen to that :lol:

Noooooo..... not that i don't think that she will be amazing.... but Dani, your just a kid. Be 14 and enjoy it. This will be so much pressure joinign an established girl group...-sigh- KKS you better be going insane, have a genius masterplan or this is just a ruse... I still am sticking to him saying that the ninth member can be subject to change... (PLEASE CHANGE YOUR MIND AFTER SUMMER!)

Just like everybody felt, a looooooong *sigh* :( . I mean seriously, 14 years old,she probably still a middle schooler. Like I always said, she and +1 better be GREAT and can bring T-ara to another level or else they'll just to be burdens to the group! I love 7-ara because they are unique. They barely compared with other groups in terms of music or group itself. But now T-ara will always be compared to SNSD or After School,and probably in the future they'll loose their uniqueness (hope not happen). Only with just this announcement, Queen's are disappointing and starting to falling apart :( . I can't imagine in the future :wacko: .Oh my gosh, I hope this not the beginning of their downfall. But we, as their King or Queen, have to stay strong and join hands to always support T-ara no matter what happens. T-ara hwaiting!

p.s : Danee's face is ordinary, nothing special LOL