Diadem Forums

[12.05.30] T-ara's 9th member, 14-year Dani, to join T-ara in December

nathaniel

Aren't you my age? :huh: Whoa.

I like that attitude of hers. She sounds hard-working. No rush in debuting, just prepare and be the best you can. (Y)

We'll see how it goes. ~ :)

P.S. It's nice that T-ara now have a native speaker. It'll be much easier when they advance or visit other countries.

i don't know what CCM is trying to do with a 14-yrs old girl that starts to know this world. ith this kind of news made me sad and I don't feel the same anymore for t-ara like before. Just hope for the best in the future

She's cute :)

But way too young.

She's already too young to be in a new group, and KKS puts her in a group that has over 3 years of experience and that their ages varies from 18 to 25 ?

The age gap is big...

Oh well... well have to wait and see, maybe she'll be like... really mature or really talented.

I just don't want T-ara to change, because of her joining in.

I hope the best for her and T-ara :)

PS : Jiyeon will stay maknae forever in my heart XD This will never change :)

Ummm.. she may be cute and can speak english but SERIOUSLY?

A 14 (prob. US age = 13) year old girl in T-ara?

Excuse me, but when did T-ara become so ...

I honestly am afraid of T-ara's future.

And shouldn't she be in SCHOOL?

Glad she's not rushing her debut though.

I personally think that she should train more and be put in a new group.

Sorry, Im like attacking her when I should be attacking CCM for making the decision.

Somehow i feel like they will using her to replace Qri and Boram unnie.. Both of them will be retire soon when they reach 30 maybe..

and to make sure t-ara are still known to netizens , they add young new members...

just like Girl Group 'Jewelry'.... totally disagree with CCM's decisions but i'll support t-ara no matter what happen in future...

As much as I still want to love T-ara I do not know if I will be able to. Yes sure I will love the older members without a doubt but I think it is safe to assume that the group's overall image and music style is going to change. The music is going to have to be more "tame" to accomodate having a ridiculously young minor in the group. I really dislike change and boy do I feel that adding a 14year old kid is going to ruin group chemistry even if the the group says otherwise to the public. As an older person younger kids and especially teenangers can be down right frustrating with trying to please or entertain.

honestly i don't understand the need to put a new member in T-ara.

She's too young...esp if the group will do the sexy concept next time.

The dynamics of the group will shift for sure <_<

in korean forum, some talks are saying that probably the new members will be there to fill in the gap of the other members absence in varieties and shows esp with eunjung and jiyeon focusing on acting again by late this year.

when it come to 9 members, automatically, SNSD will come into my mind. even i do like SNSD but, i didn't like group with too much members like SNSD and SJ. it just that not all of them have the real talents and shine out there. so, when KKM wanted to change T-ARA to 9 members group. I AM REALLY AGAINST IT!

but, because i really really like T-ARA, i still wait to see who will KKM add into this group. and when i read this news, 'oh my god, maybe KKM is really crazy!'. how can he simply added a 14 years old girl into a group that actually have two other girls that will reach their 30 soon. maybe, he has his own reason to reduce the age gap in this group. but it really don't make any sense. how will their group's concept change after this? a 14 years old girl is too young to sing and dance like T-ARA's concept.

hey, i don't hate that girl.. she is too cute for that. HAHA. but, i can't accept the girl will be one of T-ARA's members. i can't imagine my lovely Eunjung will get less and lesser line in their song and Boram and Qri maybe will just dance! and at the end, we will hear another news that Boram and Qri will retire. HAHA. i hate it!

yeah, to me, T-ARA is no.1. but, the fact out there, there are too many girls' groups that also fighting to be the best among the best. T-ARA just step into one of them and KKM is just too greedy to make them more popular. but, this is not the best way he can think of. so, now, we will wait and see how he will change T-ARA!

pity to Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Soyeon, Boram, Qri and Hwayoung. i know they will say 'okay' with KKM's decision, but actually they feel otherwise.

since it's already official that she is the new member of our t-ara, no need to bashed her because of her age..she is with t-ara now..if you are indeed a t-ara fan then,our support should go to the group no matter what.. because i really love the original members that had worked hard to be the t-ara we know now, i would try also to accept and learn to love the new members since they are still part of t-ara..

I don't really care whether she looks like SNSD Yuri ( I'm a SONE to start with before i fell in love with T-ara as well).

JIyeon and HwaYoung will forever be the maknae of T-ara and no one is changing this fact.

The president of the agency really needs to hear advice from fans as well. What's that use of copying other girl group's way of managing their members?

Adding HwaYoung is enough to make the group wonderful and complete, why add two more innocent teens into the wild world of Kpop?

Gonna support 7 member T-ara all the way and pity the new two member..

Seriously, this KKS decision really make me hurt and sick!! I cannot imagine what that CEO thinking. He try to destroy t-ara slowly. From the start we know that t-ara is not idol group like After School. I don't really know the issues and concept about about AS graduation concept. I'm thinking the members really shocked about this KKS concept. Yes, KKS really really has a random thought. After succesful Roly Poly era and officially fans club, why he must try new "tactics" to the game????

Seriously, I think most of t-ara news and public exposure is just a damn hoax. Well, when you look at t-ara news in website, mostly KKS statement is about money like t-ara get CF offered, hyomin shares a bunch of money to gangkiz and eunjung robbed. Beside that, you probably thinking twice to save your bunch of money in your idol (ASSETS) bag unless you're so stupid,and why you must made a voting to get the name, if you still use the old names (Queen's take 'em all). I don't know about entertainment news in South Korea, but sometimes to get the public attention, you must making a delight story. Don't forget about jiyeon-kim tahee look alike when she debut. I think KKS is such a dumb controversy-lover man. So about this member addition, this is my assumption :

1. KKS is a money scumbag and want to get public attention with the controversion. I think he not stupid at all. I really really hope he change his mind and cancel his decision about member addition. I think he want making new girl group with dani as a members. Well, he always do that. Don't forget about 5Dolls and Gangkiz. I think because of Dani height and face, he can get attention from public. This is like jiyeon pre debut when she join with Seeya and Davichi in Woman Generation. Seriously, when KKS not announcement about 'who 9th member', there are some rumors about Shanon. We know that Shanon has voice when this Dani, we just know she is tall and 'charismatic' girl in her puberty. Oh please KKS, why you not show about Dani skill, why you just show her photo and say about her appearence which more like Krystal than pre-debut Yuri. So this is my biggest hope : KKS will cancel his decision and debuting new girl group with Dani and Shanon as members or others CCM trainee.

2. KKS want to bully t-ara member. Well I get this from theprophetblog and he say this about 2 months ago. And now we get the jackpot. KKS introduce the public about new members which young from Jiyeon. This seems KKS bully Boram and Jiyeon. How can he simply added a 14 years old girl into a group when the current maknae in group is the main visual has many fans among other members. Beside that, why the addition members must have 167cm height and charismatic face??? Oh please KKS, again why you just show her appearence.

3. KKS has really really random thought. If you big fans of t-ara you must admit that. KKS want make t-ara become SNSD. Maybe he want reach Lee Soman level and he is a dumb desperate businessman in his 30's year of the experience of music industry. Well you can get this from news about Dani who look alike Yuri predebut not Krystal or Seungri lost sister.

Seriously, I give up.

I really hope KKS just make a big issue (trolling) to get the public attention for t-ara popularity.

I seriously had a migraine after reading a couple of weeks back that the new T-ara member is 14 year old. Now I'm having a migraine again while typing this.

Just when I'm about to warm up to the idea of the additional member, we get a news like this. This is like an INSULT ADDING TO INJURY. Because CCM wants to run after the position of SNSD, it's like T-ara ended up being AFTER SCHOOL 2.0. What a shame.

This really makes me sad. And heartbroken. And bitter. So bitter that I'll also play into the "let's wait and see game".

But right now, as heartbroken as a fan I am, I know I'll support Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Hwayoung and Jiyeon always.

LOL KRYSTAL XDD

SHE'S SO YOUNG! SO LUCKY...we have the same name lol

FINALLY! AN ENGLISH SPEAKING MEMBER!! HAHAHAHA xD

i still remember jiyeon's "I'm thirteen years old."

She mustve known that a 14 yr old was gonna join and take her place as maknae.

cheer up guyz ... as long as no one's being replaced, then our girls r good xD

Haha!!!! T-ara on the road to becoming like G.O.D??? haha!!! with members age ten years apart...haha! If that can make them as popular as G.O.D i'll give my fullest support! haha!! :D

Her looks reminded me of someone...and took somedays for me to remember it...haha! She looks like BoA when BoA was still young and fresh in the industry!

I hope she does as well as BoA in years to come! since Boa also started at a very very young age...and they have similar charisma! :D Fighting!

I wish they were staying as seven too, but come on, she didn't ask to be put in T-ara, it's not her decision, and she speaks English so it's not unlikely that she would check T-ara's international fansite... a lot of the blame is being directed towards KKS, where it should be, but some of you are being pretty negative towards her, which isn't necessary, she is going to have a hard enough time as it is.

I wish they were staying as seven too, but come on, she didn't ask to be put in T-ara, it's not her decision, and she speaks English so it's not unlikely that she would check T-ara's international fansite... a lot of the blame is being directed towards KKS, where it should be, but some of you are being pretty negative towards her, which isn't necessary, she is going to have a hard enough time as it is.

Well, I don't think her English would be that good. As in Native speaker wise, i mean, she's only 14, she was 4 when she arrived to the US, so that's about 10 years then. But then you have to minus some years for being a trainee in Korea. So let's say about 7-8 years of staying in the US learning English... So she's only at elementary English, unless she went to an international English speaking school in Korea. But hey, she could surprise me haha

And people can't help but hate /be negative towards her. She was ultimately smacked straight to our faces as the new 9th member of our beloved group who already has some ongoing issues in terms of line distributions, screen time/promotion, breaks and the fact that the damn CEO got up and insulted them. While starting to heal from that wound, he goes and rubs salt on it by adding members because apparently none of the current members are good enough to help Soyeon with the vocals. And at the same time threatens to replace/kick out any members who basically disobeys him about the additions. Total BS.

I think it's mostly due to the fact she was revealed so early. If she was revealed after the MV she's supposedly starring in, maybe people wouldn't be so neagtive towards her, but meh.

Who is Shanon?

She's a British Korean trainee at CCM

i still remember jiyeon's "I'm thirteen years old."

She mustve known that a 14 yr old was gonna join and take her place as maknae.

Nope.I think NONE of them were expecting the 2 additional members.In fact,when Hwayoung was added,I believe they weren't that thrilled either.Moreover,Jiyeon probably wasn't too keen either because someone take her title as maknae in T-ara.Jiyeon is well-known for being the youngest in their group (although I don' know why the title is necessary in a group,LOL).Especially when the new member is 5 years younger than her.

Well, I don't think her English would be that good. As in Native speaker wise, i mean, she's only 14, she was 4 when she arrived to the US, so that's about 10 years then. But then you have to minus some years for being a trainee in Korea. So let's say about 7-8 years of staying in the US learning English... So she's only at elementary English, unless she went to an international English speaking school in Korea. But hey, she could surprise me haha

You have a point there about her supposed English - the same can also be applied to SNSD's Jessica as well and to a lesser degree, Tiffany. If Dani went to an international English-speaking school in Korea, then it would raise the possibility that her family is probably pretty well-off financially since int. schools in Korea aren't exactly for everyone to attend as the school fees are expensive, at least to my knowledge (girl I knew back when I was 14 went to an int. school in Korea as well and her family was upper-class).

Alternatively, she could have enrolled to a typical average school as a special (foreign, exchange or whatever it is) student but then again, considering her age...it's doubtful. But that would also mean the number of years she spent in the US would be even lower.