Diadem Forums

[12.05.30] T-ara's 9th member, 14-year Dani, to join T-ara in December

nathaniel

KKS is a genius! This will help T-ara become more dynamic and competitive for the growing Kpop scene. Well done sir.

no offense...If KKS is a 'GENIUS'! then why he dunwan to create new duo/group...like davichi... if kks adding the 2 new member...all the old member have less line nor no line...did you saw 1 news that snsd each member only get to sing 15 second only....and the 9th member is tooooo young... Jiyeon is NOT THE MAKNAE ANYMORE....don't you think that last time went jiyeon is the maknae.. she HELP T-ARA ALOT.... even the famous korea football player,PARK JI SUNG like jiyeon...and went got any voting like best look of maknae jiyeon win the 2nd...if without jiyeon is the maknae ... T-ara might face the problem of voting....

for me jiyeon look much more better than 'dani'...dani look are more arragont type....

Then,kks say she stay at state since 4.... but when she come back to korea and learn korean or even how she learn english.... now she is 14.... since 4 she stay at state and when she start traning?13?14?now?or lest than 10 years old... you look all the famous korean singer they train for so long and now they become the world famous singer ... if kks wan to make t-ara in u.s market... i think 7-ara no need dani as the english speker....look at first wonder girls didn't know english but now they know english very will...(i know that cannot compare to other group but this is the example...)Did you watch t-ara dream girl... Soyeon and Hyomin know english..if just i abit...kks can find 1 teacher to teach t-ara...and did u know that youngster cannot make the choice...if they enter u.s market the dani will take the advantage to speak and other member will have less screen time....

There are a lot of disadvantage by adding the 2 new member...the age gap is very far even between jiyeon and hwayoung if 5 years away...

If this really happen to t-ara hope the 2 new member and kks wont ruin 7-ara...

no offense...

She looks more Krystal than anyone else, frankly. But honestly I don't care. Like I've said before, fourteen is too young. Isn't she, like, the youngest kid ever to debut in the kpop industry? My bet is that by Jan next year we'll be receiving reports about her getting injured or collapsing and getting sent to the hospital.

Honestly, everyone knows that T-ara has one of the most KILLER schedules amongst all the kpop groups. This girl has no prior experience, has to deal with living in a foreign country with a bunch of girls she's practically strangers with, and has to balance school and work at the same time. Unless she's freaking Wonder Woman, there's no way she'll cope. If the girl was older, or perhaps has had experience handling the life of an idol before, maybe I wouldn't be so against this. But seriously. Right now it's not just about T-ara having a new member, it's also about the poor girl's mental and physical health. This just convinces me that KKS is a complete buffoon.

Sooooooo.... How does she look like Yuri? I guess I'll support her and the other member even though I was really against it initially. :/ Hopefully, these two really help T-ara, or the changes would really be useless. And yeah, though it's kind of dumb, I'm sad that Jiyeon isn't maknae anymore. :( Anyhow, the current 7 will always have my fullest support! Let's cherish their remaining days as 7-ara!!!

FIGHTING!!! ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!

Let me be honest...

I will always be a Queen (or diadem).

However, i am thoroughly disappointed with KKS.

I'm not really mad at the new member (although she is too young...14!?!?!)

I'm mad at the fact that now we have 9 members. that is a bit too much.

SNSD has 9 members, and i ridicule them for the fact of having too many members.

t-ara shouldn't place themselves in this kind of situation either.

(sigh) whatever. I'll still give my support. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why T-ARA CEO KimKwangSoo adding two new members while the 7's of them is doing well T_T

If T-ARA keeps filled with new members, T-ARA will become a new After School which like to add new members with many different of ages between the members T_T

However, T-ARA keep fighting ^^!

hey december is still a long way, who knows maybe she'll quit some time before it actually happens *awwwwwwwwwwwyeah*

or since CCM is such a lousy company, probably they couldn't sort out whatever that's gonna happen and just reveal that "due to unforeseen circumstances, T-ara will remain a 7 member group" *awwwwwwwyeah x 2"

lol ok who am i kidding. but if she joins, i'll still support T-ara if they make good music because to me, that's what attracted me to the group.

Truthfully i was a SONE much longer then i was a Queen, and its really annoying to see CCM trying to compare T-ara with SNSD because i think its only unnecessary stress on T-ara. SNSD and T-ara are on different levels, and so is T-ara and After School and i think what is needed is to stand out in your own way, and not try to follow other groups. Why have 9 or why have (if they do) a graduating concept?

Plus she doesn't look like Yuri. Maybe Krystal but thats as far as you can stretch it.

I feel sorry for Dani. Look at Jiyeon, debuting at such a young age, do you realised in alot of shows (Taxi, DH2 interview etc) she always says that she wishes to go to school, make normal friends? You're robbing a 14 year old girl of that in place of anti-fans, stress, sleepness nights, lack of family and friends in return for popularity (that by right, does not belong to her?)

Qri and Boram has half a line each, Jiyeon's lines are reducing, Hyomin and Eunjung nevers raps anymore and their lines are getting less and less. Just compare it with Lies, IGCBOY with LVDV and you'll see that stark difference. What now? Ori and Boram, and maybe Jiyeon would become backup dancers? Just to fill the stage? i don;'t even know and it hurts to think about it that way.

For me, i'm starting to feel that my favourite group will always be SNSD -they didn't need member changes to become popular, and while i'll always be supporting Hyomin and Jiyeon (the original maknae, and i believe she will always be taken care of best by EunMin), and continue watching over T-ara's activities, i don't think i can fully call myself a queen anymore. And for that, i'm really sorry to the original T-ara.

Just my thoughts, no offense to anyone/ :/

that being said, i'll definitely not hate Dani because it might not even be her fault (well, yes she could have refuse to join T-ara and to train more or smth). besides, if she gets so much hate, and starts to cry at the dorm, she'll only be getting more love and comfort from the unnies, which i still feel jealous for jiyeon about :/

now i just hope the rooming arrangements don't change. minyeon as roommates are <3

so it's really official T.T

aigoo... but a 14 year old ranging 167cm already? o.0 she's so tall!

and like what other said, i'm already afraid of what will happen to the eldest two or let's also count Soyeonnie T.T

let's just hope everything will be okay and this kid and the other to be revealed will not give additional head ache to our leader and to all the group... ahaha...

and like what i said on my previous comments, is she really allowed to do sexy pose? sexy dance? hmmm.... well i think she can since she lives in am US at a younger age but will she be allowed? and the age gap... argh!!!! it's more than 10 years from our beloved unnies T.T

idk... she will debut at december right so my hopes is still up wishing for changes... idk... XD...

and sorry i am against the two new members, but in case nothing can really change... just prove me that you deserve to be so called queen too... and KKS don't you dare kick the original 6 members of T-ara, they still have lots of potential to develop that you haven't prioritize!!!! that's all bow....

I half agree with this......

sometime could be themself want to become a STAR. No1 force them.. and she choose it.

Now kid are smart, they had computer, ipad, laptop at very young age. So they know alot of thing.. now K-POP is around the world.. (should i say that?) i really doubt that she dont know. B)

maybe she already know T-ARA in her age of 10-12yr old? :P

but i really feel sad for other 7-ara

Do they really need a additional 2 more member? :(

Sorry to say that but i telling the fact

Truthfully i was a SONE much longer then i was a Queen, and its really annoying to see CCM trying to compare T-ara with SNSD because i think its only unnecessary stress on T-ara. SNSD and T-ara are on different levels, and so is T-ara and After School and i think what is needed is to stand out in your own way, and not try to follow other groups. Why have 9 or why have (if they do) a graduating concept?

Plus she doesn't look like Yuri. Maybe Krystal but thats as far as you can stretch it.

I feel sorry for Dani. Look at Jiyeon, debuting at such a young age, do you realised in alot of shows (Taxi, DH2 interview etc) she always says that she wishes to go to school, make normal friends? You're robbing a 14 year old girl of that in place of anti-fans, stress, sleepness nights, lack of family and friends in return for popularity (that by right, does not belong to her?)

Qri and Boram has half a line each, Jiyeon's lines are reducing, Hyomin and Eunjung nevers raps anymore and their lines are getting less and less. Just compare it with Lies, IGCBOY with LVDV and you'll see that stark difference. What now? Ori and Boram, and maybe Jiyeon would become backup dancers? Just to fill the stage? i don;'t even know and it hurts to think about it that way.

For me, i'm starting to feel that my favourite group will always be SNSD -they didn't need member changes to become popular, and while i'll always be supporting Hyomin and Jiyeon (the original maknae, and i believe she will always be taken care of best by EunMin), and continue watching over T-ara's activities, i don't think i can fully call myself a queen anymore. And for that, i'm really sorry to the original T-ara.

Just my thoughts, no offense to anyone/ :/

think positevely..think positively..you have to accept them no matter what..(talk to myself)...argh i cant..guess i should just ignore and make them like an invicible until i'm fully can accept them even it will take a long time

LOL...if KKS got think of this... in that case he shouldn't add in the new member already. Maybe he nv tot of disband but replace. so that the NAME 'T-ARA' can last forever.... until he.................. nt in the company?

i wonder because most of girl group limit is 5 years and t-ara already 3 years now. if t-ara disband after 5 years, what will happen new members?

For me, she's way too young.

I'm almost 30 years old, there's no way I'm interested in watching a 14 years old girl (13 in occidental age).

That, in addition of all the other points like: less singing for the current members, less exposure for all, no utility adding new members to the 7 that are already perfect, etc.

I don't find anything to be happy about in this whole affair, I'm sad. ㅠㅠ