Diadem Forums

[12.05.30] Video HD - T-ara Roly Poly + Lovey Dovey @ Dream Concert

s-park

I looove Qri's super long hair. She's like Rapunzel! I hope she keeps it like that for their next comeback! :D

Yup. Her hair is fabulous. I wonder sometimes if those are extensions, well I hope not. I was watching the vid, then i turned my head to look outside, then i heard this loud voice singing over the track and i looked at the video again and it was Qri. She was leading them to the middle stage, she looked confident and awesome!

With all the strife and controversy surrounding the girls and the member additions, it was nice to get a reminder as to why I love these girls so much. Their performances highlighted what I enjoy most about them and their music: they were fun! And I agree with you guys, Qri looked like a goddess with that hair. To be honest everyone looked great.

From here on out I'm just going to keep reminding myself that ultimately, no matter what, I'm here for these seven girls, and I'll support them no matter what. It's easy to say that they must be miserable because of their hectic work schedules, and I still believe that they are severely overworked, but seeing performances like this, where the girls looked fresh and seemed like they were having a good time, give me hope that the reason they're still doing this is because they do love it, and they want to be on stage performing.

T-ara fighting!!!

Possibly this is the very last big major Kpop concert they'll have as a seven-member group so I'd guess they decided to have as much fun as possible before the big hammer is dropped on their heads.

Sort of reminds me of the final seconds of the Lovey Dovey Japanese version. MV (despite how terribly cheap the MV itself looked).