Diadem Forums

[12.05.31] T-ara's Thailand concert on June 3rd is sold out

nathaniel

[12.05.31] T-ara's Thailand concert on June 3rd is sold out

2012060101000007800188931.jpg

T-ara's concert in Thailand has been sold out.

On the 3rd, T-ara will have a solo concert at the Bangkok International Exhibit Center (Hall 105 BITEC Bangna). The approximately 7,800 seat concert arena has been sold out.

This will be T-ara's first solo concert in Thailand and T-ara are looking forward to performing their hits like "Lovey-Dovey" and "Roly-Poly". T-ara are also excited to meet their Thai fans again and create a lot of memories on stage.

T-ara's leader Soyeon has designed T-ara's own poster for their concerts in Thailand, Japan and Korea. Soyeon wrote the dates of the concert as well as a description.

After their concert in Thailand, T-ara will start their solo concert tour in Japan on the 19th by going to six Japanese cities. On July 14th, T-ara will have their fanclub opening inauguration ceremony for "QUEEN'S" and on August 11th, they'll have their first Korean solo concert.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120531n07214

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

The Tiara symbols are simple but very pretty,in my opinion.Leader Soyeon,you did a good job designing those :lol:

T-ara's first solo concert (in Korea) is in August?I thought they'll perform the first concert in July,along with the new 18-year-old member.Doesn't this mean she will perform together with them on their Japan concert?

Whoa,better get some rest girls.You will need a lot of energy for these.

._. I see how it is! D: they like seeing their Thai fans but not their US fans *runs away sobbing* Just kidding :P I'm glad their concert sold out, wish i could be there =( Btw, Isn't the Japan concerts from June to July? or am I mistaken? o_o;; Meh.

Lol I'm sure they will come to US soon. And yeah the Japan tour is nationwide, so its June to July. Soyeon seem to only include their Tokyo stage which is 25-26 July. Idk why she didnt include the earlier dates for other cities. *shrugs*

The T-ara logo looks simple but pretty. i'm quite like it although i think "T-ara's" colour under the logo is just too colourful.

i want to praise soyeon because she have done a good job :wub: .

i always like T-ara because they always involved in their album making or pre production, it just like they appreciate people who working at the backstage.

btw, i'm pray for success of the upcoming concert :)

It sounds like they're going to be pretty busy in the next few months - but on the bright side they finally get to host their own solo concert! 3 years seriously seems like a long time when you notice how many other groups that debuted around the same time have already hosted several solo concerts.

Regardless, I hope they'll take care of themselves, and hope the concerts go off without a hitch <3

7800 is not a big scale concert but it's definately meaningful because those 7800 are there only for t-ara. It's gonna be awesome if they gonna sing their old songs too. We miss those. Anyway the crown logo is the same one they use for their t-aradot.com if I remember correctly.

Wishing T-ARA a successful concert and plsss.... Queen's going to the concert..videos for those who can't attend.

Waiting for uploads. Thank you.

Australia please D:

i want to see them, i dont know when im ever going overseas now.

been 2 or 1 years since ive been overseas. want to go see ALL of the concerts ):

i'd love to goD:

by the time i get there, the tickets would be sold out before the store even opens