Diadem Forums

[12.05.31] T-ara's Thailand concert on June 3rd is sold out

nathaniel

Im so envious of thailand. I wish T-ara would do a asian tour or maybe world tour that includes Philippines in one of their stops.

I originally wanted to go to korea to watch them perform but I'm just a student! I still don't have the capabilities/enough money to go there. It'll be too burdensome for me.

Am I the only one who thinks this "Sold Out" report was a fake? I would estimate 50 people in the VIP L standing where I was at..max 75 because my eyes are dumb. I saw open seats in the 4000bhat seating sections too. I thought they had 200 tickets total for VIP standing (100 each side)... What I saw didn't seem like it at all. I bought the 5000bhat pre-sale tickets for me and my g/f..and I know they lowerd the VIP price to 4500... But I don't think they filled it. They still said the concert was "sold out" ... I'm not complaining.. I'd pay anything for T-ara and there was a lot of space for me to get a good view.. BUt I still wonder why there was so much space. I just don't think it was really sold out. Anyone else who went feel the same way?

Am I the only one who thinks this "Sold Out" report was a fake? I would estimate 50 people in the VIP L standing where I was at..max 75 because my eyes are dumb. I saw open seats in the 4000bhat seating sections too. I thought they had 200 tickets total for VIP standing (100 each side)... What I saw didn't seem like it at all. I bought the 5000bhat pre-sale tickets for me and my g/f..and I know they lowerd the VIP price to 4500... But I don't think they filled it. They still said the concert was "sold out" ... I'm not complaining.. I'd pay anything for T-ara and there was a lot of space for me to get a good view.. BUt I still wonder why there was so much space. I just don't think it was really sold out. Anyone else who went feel the same way?

really ?? That's sad :(

T-ara is not popular in Thailand hah !!!

So how many Queen's do yu think did came to the concert

• 1 month later...