Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[12.05.31] T-ara's Thailand concert on June 3rd is sold out

Im so envious of thailand. I wish T-ara would do a asian tour or maybe world tour that includes Philippines in one of their stops.

I originally wanted to go to korea to watch them perform but I'm just a student! I still don't have the capabilities/enough money to go there. It'll be too burdensome for me.

I really want to watch this concert.. But I just came back from bangkok not long ago ): T-ARA!!! COME TO SINGAPORE PLEASE~~~~~~~

Am I the only one who thinks this "Sold Out" report was a fake? I would estimate 50 people in the VIP L standing where I was at..max 75 because my eyes are dumb. I saw open seats in the 4000bhat seating sections too. I thought they had 200 tickets total for VIP standing (100 each side)... What I saw didn't seem like it at all. I bought the 5000bhat pre-sale tickets for me and my g/f..and I know they lowerd the VIP price to 4500... But I don't think they filled it. They still said the concert was "sold out" ... I'm not complaining.. I'd pay anything for T-ara and there was a lot of space for me to get a good view.. BUt I still wonder why there was so much space. I just don't think it was really sold out. Anyone else who went feel the same way?

Am I the only one who thinks this "Sold Out" report was a fake? I would estimate 50 people in the VIP L standing where I was at..max 75 because my eyes are dumb. I saw open seats in the 4000bhat seating sections too. I thought they had 200 tickets total for VIP standing (100 each side)... What I saw didn't seem like it at all. I bought the 5000bhat pre-sale tickets for me and my g/f..and I know they lowerd the VIP price to 4500... But I don't think they filled it. They still said the concert was "sold out" ... I'm not complaining.. I'd pay anything for T-ara and there was a lot of space for me to get a good view.. BUt I still wonder why there was so much space. I just don't think it was really sold out. Anyone else who went feel the same way?

really ?? That's sad :(

T-ara is not popular in Thailand hah !!!

So how many Queen's do yu think did came to the concert

They are VERY popular in thailand!! dont get me wrong. but the prices they were asking were insane. (i did pay them tho)

OH :P I feel better now ^_^

How was the concert ?? Soyeon was the only one get solo perf ??