Diadem Forums

[12.05.31] T-ara's Dani rejects 200 million won CF offer, "Too busy learning choreography"

nathaniel

WOAH!!! I am shocked that Dani turned down the offer but nevertheless thats good cause she needs to learn the choreography of T-Ara to fit there..

Don't tell me you actually believe CCM's words like this *facepalm*....

And you don't need 6 months to learn T-ara's choreography unless CCM's already planned to do a comeback later at October in earliest (and even that's doubtful since they'd be more concerned with T-ara's second album coming up this summer along with the tour in Japan just weeks away).

OK I'm not tryin to judge but why does her pic have sexy new look no no no cute maybe but deffinetly not sexy i am sorry she is 14 yrs old! she can't be sexy ughhh :wacko: !!!! thats just wierd!!!

I will give her a try but like other members on here said "Big Age Difference"!!!

I still love my T-ara!

Well, if I were her, I'd accept that offer! :P Not only are you going to get THAT much money, but you're also helping T-ara. Publicity does increase popularity after all. The ad will make her more well-known and more people will learn to accept her (much faster).

Anyway, it is nice how she's working hard and practicing right now. :)

I don't really understand why they do not just reveal all the members at the same time. Why reveal the 9th but not the 8th? Its not even a good suprise anyway. Im just trying to imagine T-ara on a variety show where everyone is at least 18 except for Dani, its gonna be awkward...

And the fact that when Jiyeon was in high-school, she was so busy compared to others that have graduated, Im pretty sure Dani is gonna be worst since shes not even in high school yet.

Why is so many people disliking Dani before her debut ... I do think they need to put a age restriction on for debuting though ... 14 is not enough to develop the body to go through a schedule like T-ara's ... Dani herself might not be that bad of a performer but how would they fit into T-ara .... T-ara got some pretty mature songs ... Either way ... good luck to Dani

good to hear that. :)

for now, i think it is better for her to focus on learning the choreography first.

t-ara and the new members must working really hard now, since there will be a new arrangement.

as for the offer, maybe there will be another soon for her. :)

FIGHTING! :)

p/s: reveal the 8th member faster la ccm.. -.-"

I understand them turning down the ads to focus on training her but... That is a crap load of money. It seems like they're just trying to create hype for her.

Except that it's impossible for CCM to refuse that kind of money - ever. They did the same ploy with T-ara and GangKiz so it's rather laughable at best and downright stupid at worst.

good to hear that. :)

for now, i think it is better for her to focus on learning the choreography first.

t-ara and the new members must working really hard now, since there will be a new arrangement.

as for the offer, maybe there will be another soon for her. :)

FIGHTING! :)

p/s: reveal the 8th member faster la ccm.. -.-"

You don't need six long months to learn, practice and memorize the choreography of T-ara's biggest hit tracks (BPBP, Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey) and it's not like she'll be performing in T-ara's solo concert in August either or be the main dancer of the group. Assuming she trains for 4-6 hours every day, she could probably memorize it all within a month or two at the latest.

Add in the choreography for whatever T-ara's promoting later this year, again, only a month or two needed if you consider the hours trainees go through in Kpop.

CCM's lying about the whole thing. It's as simple as that.

Haha!!! Is this some marketing tatic?! to reject such an offer! haha! more than less i see people having popularity boost through comestics CFs...specifically comestics... Its every female celebrity's dream!

I really hope that this move of rejecting will be more rewarding than accepting the offer! haha!

With Dani's popularity boost, it definitely will bring much attention to T-ara as a whole!

Anyway, i hope the best for T-ara! <3

With the two new addition...I'm expecting to see that T-ara will move on to their next image rather than to continue to ride on the retro wave! That wave is already unstable! :D

Can't wait to see their next image! ^^

hahaha hard to believe a 13yo girl got that offer.. ccm is a very crazy comp if its abt money,they wont just let it pass just because she is Busy.. after all she is not yet a t-ara member until december,so she must be pretty available until then you will be more busier in the future dani..i think this is just ccm's way to promote her

little girl with a big responsebility, fighting!!!

Haha! Probably another lie that CCM created to promote this girl. And she's not very pretty either, just all right only.

I thought so too, she is okay looking but not really worth 200 million won or whatever?? and anyway how will a cosmetic company sell anything with an unkown face?? usually they make cf's with famous people not with an unkown CHILD.

And its going blahblahblah -_- T-ARA unnies are learning the choreography, oh, probably because those 2 new members! -_- Tch, maybe they already remember the dance steps just because that 2 new members enter, they need to learn it again, since they need to re-arrange the position. And like that girl who-is-her-name said 'I reject it because I need to learn choreography' yeah kid! Impress us! Or you will get haters because of you and the other one girl --" Tch. CCM is really asdfghjklasdurhdhbds AAA --"