Diadem Forums

[12.05.31] T-ara's Dani rejects 200 million won CF offer, "Too busy learning choreography"

nathaniel

[12.05.31] T-ara's Dani rejects 200 million won CF offer, "Too busy learning choreography"

N2012060102193523301.jpg

Girl group T-ara's new member Dani has been receiving love calls for cosmetic ads worth over 200 million won as soon as she was revealed.

On the 30th, T-ara's new member Dani was revealed online and has seen a large amount of love calls already before debuting, including a cosmetic ad for over 200 million won.

Dani commented, "I was so surprised and felt strange seeing my name on the real-time search rankings all throughout the day. I'm so happy to receive a love call for a cosmetic ad already too."

Dani politely declined the offer, but continued by saying, "T-ara unnies are working hard to learn their choreography recently."

Dani will become a T-ara member in December, but before then she will act in T-ara's new music video for their new song.

Meanwhile, the eighth member of T-ara is said to have both the looks and skills that are equivalent to someone who has been in the business longer. She's 19 years old and 168cm and will be revealed a later date.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120601n00917

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

that's a lot of money they're refusing right now. but whatever the reasons, i guess it made sense why she refused... or well CCM made her refuse haha.

I wonder if this is just a publicity...

Well, whatever, "T-ara unnies are working hard to learn their choreography recently." i guess the current 7 have to relearn the choreography for their older hits songs to accompany the 2 extras new members, although i don't know how this has anything to do with her refusing the CF. I'm just assume that she's relating this to her practicing instead of accepting the CF

@sleepystudent, the translation I saw before this one said "When asked about her unnies Dani replied:" So it seems like she was asked where T-ara was and that was her response.

I don't understand anything about this situation and am keeping my eyes shut hoping they're kidding.

This announce must be a joke, seriously a 13 years old girl for cosmetics ?? Moreover, she refuse 200 Million Won ?? Do you know someone who'll refuse such a huge amount of money at such a young age ? That's a total nonsense.

This kind of news reminds me of the same with GangKiz refusing a huge contract for an advertizing for lingerie before their début.

It's just to try to convince us that these girls worth gold, it's nothing but a bluff, as usual with CCM.

I really don't like their way of communicating.

I think she's doing her best to learn T-ara's choreography of their up coming new song and also their hit songs like roly poly, lovey dovey etc., also, she might have felt that instead of doing the cosmetics ad, she needs to focus on her proirity on becoming a T-ara member and not to be a burden to them.

What I assume maybe right or maybe wrong but I think it's best for us fans to wait until she finally joins them(if she IS joining them) and see if she really deserves to be T-ara member. let's not become too judgemental based on our emotions and give this kid a chance. :)

I wonder who's the 8th member though.. Is there any news about her? all I see is that she's 19, 168cm, has looks and talent etc.

hahaha hard to believe a 13yo girl got that offer..

ccm is a very crazy comp if its abt money,they wont just let it pass just because she is Busy..

after all she is not yet a t-ara member until december,so she must be pretty available until then

you will be more busier in the future dani..i think this is just ccm's way to promote her

CCM I only want to say " lier lier pants on fire" lol :P

Let's be realistic here, it's CCM after keeping in update with their news they are the most attention seeking company ever! Most of the things they do is for publicity stunt! I don't know what believe anymore.

No offence to the girl but she's freakin 12! What cosmatic is she going to advertise. Kids makeup? I really hope CCM will choose a proper image for her she look more cute rather than sexy.

And I hope she's talanted so she would standout by her talent instead of being surrounded by a bunch of adults and standout as a kid.

LOL she didn't really get this offer.

CCM always makes up stories that their artists get offered amazing things that they need to turn down, like Gangkiz turning down that lingerie thing.

Honestly, if Gangkiz really did get a top lingerie/whatever CF offer, they would take it in a second.

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking. CCM did the same thing with T-ara on their debut; supposedly the girls got a million different offers for CFs and the like before even officially debuting. It's just a publicity stunt, it makes the girls look like they're in high demand. Had it been the real deal then we would know the name of the cosmetics company who was offering up such a huge chunk of change to a relative unknown.

LMAO at the picture saying "T-ara's new member of a SEXY look"

Pardon my language but is it even legal to say a freakin' 14 year-old girl as sexy??It's just gross.When I was at her age,I know nothing about make-up and I still watch cartoons like Tom and Jerry,Ogy and the Cockroaches and Danny Phantom ( :P ) before going to well,SCHOOL - where the place she's suppose to go.

And yeah,just like everybody said earlier,this is just like one of the publicities CCM do.Almost all news regarding T-ara or their artists are about money.I bet KKS is already counting how much money he'll gain from those 2 uninvited girls.We already have lingerie ads,make-up ads - What's next?T-ara 8th member rejected an underwear ads?

This might sounds harsh but I think their CEO is the next to person to be investigate by polices for having intercourse with the minors or well,at least do something to put him behind bars.

Act of publicity? I just can't believe that some cosmetic company will take a risk to invest that much money to someone that still rookie and hasn't debut yet. :mellow:

It doesn't surprise me. They fail to list who or what companies made such offers and if it the multiple offers totaled the 200+, or if a single offer was that much. AND let's be serious if they were trying to seem humble, the right thing would be to let such incidents die down rather than go straight to reporting it. Whatever the case it worked though, I already like the new girl a good bit lol.

Lol c'mon people, yes we all know how much CCM adores money, they are infamous for using every single one of their assets to bring in cash especially their cashcow, which is T-ara. But maybe, just maybe Dani is maybe, i donnno..mature enough? maybe she really wants to concentrate on the choreography so that she could prove to all that doubt her when she debut? It may sound like i'm always sticking up or siding with her but honestly, yes i'm trying to take her positively. Ofcourse there is the possibility of what people said, that its all just a goody-goody scheme by CCM, a company notorious for this type of stunts. Still thinking what type of cosmetics she could endorse .. o.O, well she dosen't really look her age to me, a tad more mature look so maybe thats why companies are looking that she might have potential?

thats alot of money she refused.

im really surpirsed they offered her so much already, but still if she was to accept it.

some ppl who dont know what "chill" means will go babbling about her being greedy and all.

i dont mind whether she accepts or rejects it. its her choice