Diadem Forums

[12.06.02] Quick News - T-ara T-shirts to be made available via C# and G-Market

nathaniel

[12.06.02] Quick News - T-ara T-shirts to be made available via C# and G-Market

2012060301000146400007411.jpg

T-ara T-shirts will be available officially for the first time.

T-ara's T-shirts are being made for each individual member with their face made into a cartoon character image. After this announcement was made via T-ara's fancafe, fans flooded in with questions. "How long will it take to ship", "Where can I buy?", "I'm going to buy Hyomin's t-shirt" were some of the comments about the T-shirts which had a very explosive reaction.

T-ara's T-shirts will be available for purchase on the 4th at 10:00 AM via Core Contents Media's online shopping mall C# and then through T-ara's Star Shop on G-Market.

The members said, "We're really happy for the first release of shirts that have pictures of us on them. We hope that may fans will buy them."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120602n03529 (Pictures of the rest of the shirts are available here until they're uploaded into the gallery later)

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I would wear the shirt in public lol (I'm a guy too btw)

But I would try to keep it as clean as I possibly can lol

Gotta catch get them all!

Hahah :lol: Nice tees, although I don't think anyone would actually wear them in public...? :x

I'm a guy too,and I will wear them in public because I proud to be a Queen's :D

Gotta catch get them all! Hahah :lol: Nice tees, although I don't think anyone would actually wear them in public...? :x

i will. :P

hopefully they will ship it internationally. really want the jiyeon one, perhaps the hyomin and eunjung ones as well. i am too broke to get them all... dang it. (unless they sell them for 10 bucks each or something. highly doubt it though haha)

[Edit] found the link to the shop: http://www.ci-shop.co.kr/

Being the korean noob I am I got all the way to the sign up screen using google translate before I hit a road block, I need a Korean social security number. Waah! If anyone sees this post, has an account there and wouldn't mind helping a Queen's out, I can paypal you the money for the T-shirt in exchange for you to buy it for me? Thanks.[/edit]

Can someone please throw me a link to the shop where they will be located? I'd like to have it up so I can quickly buy when they become available. I'll buy at least Hyomin's though Eunjung's is more aesthetically pleasing to me.. hmm.

I'd also love to wear these out because it might connect me to other T-ara fans in my area. Especially at conventions and stuff! (One time last year I saw a girl dancing to Roly Poly by herself across the room. By the time I ran up to her location she was gone :()

Guest paradoxurus

[Edit] found the link to the shop: http://www.ci-shop.co.kr/

Being the korean noob I am I got all the way to the sign up screen using google translate before I hit a road block, I need a Korean social security number. Waah! If anyone sees this post, has an account there and wouldn't mind helping a Queen's out, I can paypal you the money for the T-shirt in exchange for you to buy it for me? Thanks.[/edit]

Can someone please throw me a link to the shop where they will be located? I'd like to have it up so I can quickly buy when they become available. I'll buy at least Hyomin's though Eunjung's is more aesthetically pleasing to me.. hmm.

I'd also love to wear these out because it might connect me to other T-ara fans in my area. Especially at conventions and stuff! (One time last year I saw a girl dancing to Roly Poly by herself across the room. By the time I ran up to her location she was gone :()

Here is the link to G market: http://english.gmark...ord_order=t-ara (they ship internationally & accept paypal)

I soooo want to buy all 7 t-shirts (one for each day :-p)....nah...wouldn't want to wear them. Just to look at :-) wonder what the new member t-shirts will look like. Interesting that they havent made a Dani t-shirt yet since she HAS been revealed!

Saw these last week and already immediately planned to get the Hwayoung one. Hopefully all is well and can order together with fellow sg queens real soon. Personally i would say take the white one, cream one just looks wierd =/ well thats my opinion because i could only come up with a match of Cream top + white bottoms, while White you could pretty much go with any colour.

Is the T-shirts only for women?No guy sizes? I really wanna buy that,but that's on woman apparel

there are also men size, since the girls gave those shirts with their autographs to the lucky fans on stage

and 2 of them are huge fanboys lol XD!