Diadem Forums

[12.06.03] Video - T-ara performance fancams @ 1st Lovey Dovey Roly Poly Bangkok concert

s-park

So happy they finally get their solo concert, they must be tired. But I guess they're feeling contended at the same time ((:

T-ara hard work really pay off well, this concert already prove everything.

As a Diadem, I once bow to T-ara again. For their hard work, effort and etc. -bow-

Man, i can't stop replaying that Bye Bye performance :D

It's so darn awesome.. and it's one of my favorite songs from AFA :lol:

Too bad there's not one fan cam that capture the whole performance in one clip :( One missed the beginning and Jiyeon's awesome solo dance and the other stopped mideway T^T whhhhhhyyyyy

Special thanks s-park for uploading the clips. OMG, they are great!!!! It's worthy to be their fans and it's worthy to have T-ARA as my super favorite girl group in the world!

Good luck to their first Japanese concert. J-Sweet Treasurers, please do support T-ARA will your fullest love!

The guards were really tough. Although I had a good position in the ministage section, but a guard was right next to me most of the time! :(

I was surprised when they dance "Bye Bye" too, I wasn't expecting that !! The Thai songs were great, especially when Sso solo "Only You" I was shocked to how good she was singing Thai. She must have worked so hard memorize that song.

To be honest, the organizer wasn't good. The sound quality was not good at all, and the TVs were delayed about 2 secs. But our 7 Queens was so daebak that people don't care about those problems.

P.S. They were some people who got the tickets without knowing who T-ara was. But after the concert ended, they were happy and asking who is who. They'll definitely have alot more fans after this :)

The guards were really tough. Although I had a good position in the ministage section, but a guard was right next to me most of the time!

I was surprised when they dance "Bye Bye" too, I wasn't expecting that !! The Thai songs were great, especially when Sso solo "Only You" I was shocked to how good she was singing Thai. She must have worked so hard memorize that song.

To be honest, the organizer wasn't good. The sound quality was not good at all, and the TVs were delayed about 2 secs. But our 7 Queens was so daebak that people don't care about those problems.

P.S. They were some people who got the tickets without knowing who T-ara was. But after the concert ended, they were happy and asking who is who. They'll definitely have alot more fans after this :)

Great to hear that someone here actually went for the concert and thanks for sharing your experience!! I am sure you had a blast for the concert cause when I watched those fancams, I heard more screaming rather than the girls' voices. :D

Wow, they were actually people who got tickets without knowing who T-ara is? Lucky people ....

Bo Peep Bo Peep

I Go Crazy Because Of You (with full concert video introduction):

I NEED THIS IN HD. NOW. <3

Setlist (I haven't seen it posted yet):

1. I Go Crazy Because of You
  2. I'm Really Hurt
  3. Bye Bye
  4. Cry Cry
  5. Ruk Yoo Hon Dai (Pop Angels)
  6. Apple Is A
  7. Bo peep Bo peep
  8. yayaya
  9. Only You (Noona Nuengthida) (Soyeon solo)
  10. Till the World Ends (Britney Spears)
  11. Time To Love
  12. Like the First Time
  13. Why Are You Being Like This?
  14. Roly Poly
  15. Lovey-Dovey

Encore:

1. Bo peep Bo peep
  2. Roly Poly
  3. Lovey-Dovey

I NEED a fancam of their Till The World Ends performance! OMG! Pretty sure it's just a dance performance and not a singing cover but still. T-ara + Britney = AMAZING!

Great to hear that someone here actually went for the concert and thanks for sharing your experience!! I am sure you had a blast for the concert cause when I watched those fancams, I heard more screaming rather than the girls' voices. :D

Wow, they were actually people who got tickets without knowing who T-ara is? Lucky people ....

Yeah. Some sponsors in Thailand gives tickets to people for radio activities and stuff. And some came with their friends.

I spent most of my time screaming too because our Seven Queens was such a great entertainer! I still wish it was yesterday again .... :(

P.S To be honest, most of us here are extremely jealous of people who won the draw and got a free signed shirt+ phototaken with our Queens. They'll hug you too if you're a girl. Wahh T_T

OMG THEY DID THE FLAWLESS BYE BYE LIVE OMG!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME THIS CONCERT WAS FILMED PROFESSIONALLY FOR LATER RELEASE!

If this was filmed properly, it'll be the first time we can see HQ of them doing Like the First Time with Hwayoung, and the last time we get to see them perform these classics, especially bye bye, as 7-ara and not 8-ara or 9-ara