Diadem Forums

[12.06.03] Video - T-ara performing "IGCBOY + "I'm Really Hurt" @ Bangkok concert

aleya

I may sound harsh saying this but the girls look like they didn't put a very big effort at all.

They look awfully laxed on their dancing for IDCBOY and I couldn't even hear their voices properly.

IRH was significantly better but then again, the choreography isn't as intense. I could hear some of their voices

at the least.

*Sigh* CCM, what is even the point of this concert? I doubt it was simply for the Thai fans to scream and enjoy.

They should be gathering as much rest as they can for the tour in Japan. Not being worked like slaves. It's surprising

none of them had yet to visit the hospital as of yet.

I may sound harsh saying this but the girls look like they didn't put a very big effort at all.

They look awfully laxed on their dancing for IDCBOY and I couldn't even hear their voices properly.

IRH was significantly better but then again, the choreography isn't as intense. I could hear some of their voices

at the least.

*Sigh* CCM, what is even the point of this concert? I doubt it was simply for the Thai fans to scream and enjoy.

They should be gathering as much rest as they can for the tour in Japan. Not being worked like slaves. It's surprising

none of them had yet to visit the hospital as of yet.

sorry but I cannot agree with you lah.

What do you base on to say T-ara did not put effort to this concert ? You cannot juge T-ara concert through some fancams.

I may sound harsh saying this but the girls look like they didn't put a very big effort at all. They look awfully laxed on their dancing for IDCBOY and I couldn't even hear their voices properly. IRH was significantly better but then again, the choreography isn't as intense. I could hear some of their voices at the least.

I agree with you about the part where I couldn't hear their voices properly but as mentioned we can't judge on fancams plus someone said that the sound system was bad. However, I don't agree with you saying that they didn't put a very big effort at all for the concert. I am not sure whether you are judging based on only the IGCBY and IRH performances but in my opinion, they gave a maybe 90% (or higher) effort for this concert.

Considering that they had heavy schedules in Japan before the concert plus practicing their new choreographies for their new songs, I don't even know how they find time to practise singing the Thai songs, Bye-bye performance and movements around the stage. So, I would rather say that they gave their best instead of saying them slacking the performances although I admit that they always have room for improvement. All the girls looked like they had a blast (not half dead/zombified) and the dances were not lazily performed and I give them credits for that.

The point of this concert? I am not sure but of course part of it is to generate income for CCM and the girls get to realize their dream of having their first solo concert. The girls are happy, the fans are happy, CCM is the happiest so why not have a concert? I do acknowledge the fact that they will be very tired but when you are happy, the tiredness comes second. :)

point of this concert? of course to give entertainment to the Thai fans and a way of thanking the fans for supporting them ..obviously Thais were very pleased with T-ARA's visit....let's be appreciative on this...you don't know until you get there on their own "shoe"...if effort is an issue,,,i don't think that they didn't put an effort....that performance definitely a proof of their effort! good job

T-ARA! LONG LIVE! :-)

...in addition...some of us haven't seen the full concert performance ..so we cannot just say that they have not put any effort...!

They sang a total of 18 songs so can't expect 100% on the 1st.. Have to save energy for the final shuffling...That's when they felt really relax and happy till few took off their heels and really have fun. I would say good effort girls.

To me, the principe in a concert is the interaction btw Idols and fans (here T-ara with Queen's) we wanna see their different side on stage but not a dancing or singing machine which repeat always the perfect movements from MVs. If you expect for a perfect sound, stay at home and turn on your CD with home theatre system. Thai queen's have waited for hours to attend the concert and I believe everything T-ara has done yesterday night is worth for it.

Wow!

An amazing concert from a superstar act.

Jiyeon is one of my least favorite members of T-ara (Love her though but if I rank them she isn't in the top for me) but she really captured my attention during the performance.

Also Eunjung, because she is somebody who always gives 110% in her performances, unlike Qri LOL

I saw a video on Youtube of their first ever (maybe) live perf of By Bye. Good old song.

But like Scatter_88mil said, I couldn't hear their voices properly in a sense that i could hear their voices here and there as they were catching breath. Tho it's fancam, I think the mics are pretty clear. I won't say they didn't put lots of efforts and energy for this, but we can see few things why one might think this way.

Their schedule is crazy. Their live performance isn't strong in many cases for 1 song, let alone for a full concert. I so expected this half-live concert. Nevertheless, I'd still wanna watch my fav group live ^_^

i guess it's all because of their tight schedule make them don't have enough time to prepare for the concert,CCM supposed to focus on the concert rather than make the girls run here and there,however i still love their performances and hope they can release a dvd for their concert(maybe the korea concert one).does anybody know the song list from their bangkok concert?