Diadem Forums

[12.06.04] T-ara's Dani pictured at a movie theater, "completely innocent"

nathaniel

[12.06.04] T-ara's Dani pictured at a movie theater, "completely innocent"

2012060410334516163_3.jpg

7-member girl group T-ara's ninth member Dani was captured outside of Gangnam.

On June 3rd, Star News captured Dani outside of the COEX movie theater in Gangnam at night.

With headphones around her neck and sunglasses on her head, Dani wore a white T-shirt with capris that showed off her innocence. She is only 14, but boasts a height of 167cm.

Before attending the movie, she walked around eating ice cream like a normal young girl.

2012060410334516163_2.jpg

Dani is expected to join T-ara in December as their ninth member but before then is practicing singing and dancing. Before joining T-ara, she will star in T-ara's new music video in July.

Prior to Dani's addition, an eighth member will join T-ara during their comeback in July.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120604n12903

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

She looks cute! In a non-sexual please don't put me in pedo jail kind of way, lol. =__="

I hope she'll cherish her innocence and smiles because it will get physically tough for her in December. Man, I feel bad for these child idols, especially this one joining at such a critical time. I hope antis don't tear her apart.

Btw, what flavour ice cream? I judge you by yo' flava . . . lol.

She must be extremely happy to be selected to join t-ara.. Who wouldn't be?? But the fact is that she has to face alot of criticisms and people judging her at the age of 14. How many of us here can actually take her place or would have the courage to?? It's CCM's decision to add members not her. Let not pull her down..it's not her fault. agency's fault. We just have to wait and see what she has to offer..

Btw, what flavour ice cream? I judge you by yo' flava . . . lol.

LOL !!! It looks like it's vanilla with chocolate chips.

Wow! She's so cute. :) I wonder what movie she saw.

I think she watched a 18SX movie so that she can get used to dancing IGCBOY in future. Or maybe she went to watch Snow White and the Huntsmen since fairy tales should be her forte (although that movie has a bit of violence but well, a 14 year old child might be deceived by the name SNOW WHITE).

So we are getting frequent news of our "beloved" Dani in every 5 days till December?

News 1 : Dani went for a movie looking innocent.

News 2 : Dani went for shopping looking cute.

News 3 : Dani went to a restaurant looking like a kid.

News 4 : Dani rejected a XXX million from XXX CF offer

News 5 : Dani caught dating a 26 year old man !!! (Just kidding)

and the news goes on ....

I "love" our Dani !!! <3

She's cute but she should not be in a group with grown women! KKS is a moron! This is totally going to ruin T-ARA's image because now they:

a) Won't be able to do sexy concepts anymore and their previous sexy songs won't be able to be performed the same.

b ) Will get torn apart if they do a sexy concept because a 14 year old should not be doing sexy!

I hope that KKS changes his mind. It's not too late!

An overflow of news will not make us love her, or her addition to T-ara. Did CCM not learn anything about the overly publicized gangkiz (though I love those girls but everyone haaaates them.)

Tons of publicity won't make people like her being forced into a group of women whose fans rely on their constant changing of concepts and were hoping one of the next few would be a return to sexy.

either staged or messed up. A 14 year old can't go no where without being 'captured' by press? Man i hope she ain't having a tough time because soon she won't be able to go movie theaters nor have ice cream in public no more...Good luck Dani, and she looks pretty cute here :)

she IS CUTE...BUTTTTTT...she's gonna attract pedos!!!! LOOOL! i'm kind a SLOWLY accepting her as the 9th member because of her humbleness (when she said that she would debut in dec. blah blah blah)...but i can't still imagine her doing a photoshoot together with T-ara!! LOOL! i can just imagine how baby dino will baby her like how she babies the moon bros.!!