Diadem Forums

[12.06.04] T-ara's Dani pictured at a movie theater, "completely innocent"

nathaniel

she IS CUTE...BUTTTTTT...she's gonna attract pedos!!!! LOOOL! i'm kind a SLOWLY accepting her as the 9th member because of her humbleness (when she said that she would debut in dec. blah blah blah)...but i can't still imagine her doing a photoshoot together with T-ara!! LOOL! i can just imagine how baby dino will baby her like how she babies the moon bros.!!

Er, Dani doesn't decide when she wants to debut or not. CCM (or KKS) does that.

It's only natural CCM would delay her debut by Dec because if she joined now with that cursed 8th member, the backlash from everyone else will be even bigger than it already is.

I'm wondering why they chose to reveal her face first instead of the eighth member. I'm more curious to find out who the eighth member is since she is at a more acceptable age of 19 and CCM says she has a great voice and good looks. I guess Dani was reveled first to get the public to slowly accept her so by the time she debuts, the resentment from some fans would be gone. I expect more publicity for Dani coming up, especially with her part in the new music video.

These pics are definitely staged lol!

I'm sure CCM called the media outlet and had them be ready to take photos of her

I like Dani and support her 100% even though I don't agree with T-ara adding new members, especially one SO young, but I will support her.

I really don't see how supporting her is possible when you don't agree with CCM (NOT T-ara since they probably don't have any real say about the matter otherwise they'll get the sack) adding new members.

I'm wondering why they chose to reveal her face first instead of the eighth member. I'm more curious to find out who the eighth member is since she is at a more acceptable age of 19 and CCM says she has a great voice and good looks. I guess Dani was reveled first to get the public to slowly accept her so by the time she debuts, the resentment from some fans would be gone. I expect more publicity for Dani coming up, especially with her part in the new music video.

This is how CCM (or KKS) feeds off from fans - he wins against us fans by pulling off such things like that. Just months ago when the news was first announced, pretty much everyone here went ballistic about it and now we're seeing people that actually accept her as a member already.

They know that T-ara's fandom is not as big as say, SNSD or 2NE1 - which even SM and YG can't ignore all fully. Considering the timing that the official fandom opening ceremony kicks up at roughly the same time as the 8th member's debut and the release of the 2nd album...it can't be just a coincidence. It actually seems like CCM considered the member addition some time before even announcing it.

i'll give her a chance and i'll support her cus sooner or later she will be a part of T-ara. as long as the original 7-ara are there i don't give a xxxx even if CCM added 95967309 member!! :P

Queen's should do the same. i know it's hard to accept her and i can feel you i was like this at the start but now after i think about it i'll give her a chance maybe she's talanted after all. even if you don't like her don't comment badly about her. it's not her fault and it will make it harder for her and for t-ara. so say something good or don't say anything :)

hahaha.. u kidding me? Ofcourse she look innocent.. u wont expect a 14 yr old girl to look damn mature or over exposingright? Andplease,14 yr olds loved ice -cream.. this news is no news!!! But had to admit she look good in simple T...

Okay .. she's cute and probably talented. I will accept her when she's officially with the group, but before then ...

I mean seriously, she should have debuted with Shannon Williams(she's in CCM right ?). They're the same age.

And from what I saw and felt from their concert yesterday, I don't think they'll ever need a new member.

You guys can bash me for saying this, but this is how I feel right now... sorry :(

Guest audiferari

Now we can see her natural beauty. Nice. Do u're best girl on u're training. Prove it to us that u deserve to become the part of t-ara's family. And enjoy u're spare time while u can. Because after that ...... deadly schedule await.

Haha, I think those are just because they're direct quotes, no? As in, the company themselves have said that so the title is "quoting them".

Oh crap, now I'm doing it.

LOL KKS . =.=" And hey,I'm also mad about her being another rapper(MAYBE). But you guys shouldn't be mad to her. I'm trying to accept her O_O although it's damn hard like before we tried to accept Hwayoung. She's just 14.Yes,I know. But don't you ever think about her feelings? She has feelings too. Poor girl. This is all KKS's fault! >< dammit ~~~

I wonder if KKS is aiming for T-ara to become the girl group with the widest range of ages. A lot of us clearly can't get over her age, for many, many reasons. And if the 8th member is joining soon, how come we haven't heard anything about her yet? I truly don't get CCM's market strategy... :\

Some of you are saying that it's not her fault that she will be the new member of T-ara but when you think about it, she has the right to say a big fat NO when she was told that she will be added to T-ara. Did KKS/CCM put a knife on her neck and threatened her to agree with their decision to be added to T-ara? It's still part of her fault that she gets a lot of hate from fans since she agreed to be added to T-ara in the first place. She should have known that she will be getting a lot of hate from fans unless she's too "innocent" and "naive" to not realize the fact. By accepting the offer to be added to T-ara, she gives me the impression that she's just someone who wants quick fame and quick cash when she's only as young as 12 years old. <_<

There are different levels of acceptance to something that pisses/disappoints you. For me, I initially hated her. Then, I tried to ignore the fact that she will be added to T-ara. Then, life goes on and I recognized the fact that she will be added to T-ara. And now, I'm trying my very best to not hate her and be neutral. And finally who knows she might grow on me and I'll like her (I doubt so).

I think I am going to just ignore her for a moment until I get used to her name popping up in the news section cause it's pissing me off. I can't wait for the drama to unfold when T-ara becomes a 9-member group. Unless T-ara's second album flops terribly or T-ara files a lawsuit against CCM, Dani will be forever your beloved 9th T-ara member.

she IS CUTE...BUTTTTTT...she's gonna attract pedos!!!! LOOOL! i'm kind a SLOWLY accepting her as the 9th member because of her humbleness (when she said that she would debut in dec. blah blah blah)...but i can't still imagine her doing a photoshoot together with T-ara!! LOOL! i can just imagine how baby dino will baby her like how she babies the moon bros.!!

Cute? Well, i guess so. Her 'cuteness' only reminds me of one of my younger cousins lol ands she's only in 2nd grade right now.

Still waiting for her performance before I officially accept her or not.

Okay .. she's cute and probably talented. I will accept her when she's officially with the group, but before then ...

I mean seriously, she should have debuted with Shannon Williams(she's in CCM right ?). They're the same age.

And from what I saw and felt from their concert yesterday, I don't think they'll ever need a new member.

You guys can bash me for saying this, but this is how I feel right now... sorry :(

I like that idea, her debuting with Shannon xP Won't that be a good girl group? With some other members in it, I would probably look forward to their debut xD Maybe this is CCM's plan all along!! O_O (super high hopes that'll probably not happen lol)

And yep, their Thailand concert just shows that there isn't a need for those two member additions. They just proved that they can have a full house concert, sing and dance 10+ songs without the two additions. The fans are satisfy , the company's bank should be satisfy but I guess KKS isn't. :angry:

I think they're just translating it from the articles. But who knows!! XD

An overflow of news will not make us love her, or her addition to T-ara. Did CCM not learn anything about the overly publicized gangkiz (though I love those girls but everyone haaaates them.)

Tons of publicity won't make people like her being forced into a group of women whose fans rely on their constant changing of concepts and were hoping one of the next few would be a return to sexy.

I think these overflow of news about Dani is just making some Queen's resent her more xD But i think the difference of hate between Gangkiz and Dani is that Gangkiz only used the T-ara members for their promotion whiles Dani is being added into the group.

Bad marketing/promoting strategy imo :x

Technically Dani probably could do a sexy concept... in a very very reserve way.. But I think the whole performance would be super awkward to watch. Kind of want to avert your eyes from the performance because she's only a little kid after all.

No one wants to watch a middle school kid dancing sexily. Whether she's an idol or not, I don't think kids below the age of 18, 17 being the lowest it can go, should have to perform sexy concepts and dance moves. Anyone who disagrees with me are just making themselves out to be pedos <_<

LOL!

I think I am going to just ignore her for a moment until I get used to her name popping up in the news section cause it's pissing me off. I can't wait for the drama to unfold when T-ara becomes a 9-member group. Unless T-ara's second album flops terribly or T-ara files a lawsuit against CCM, Dani will be forever your beloved 9th T-ara member.

She might be some Queen's beloved 9th T-ara member, but not for me :P

she looks exactly like Krystal :o

Now that you've mentioned it, she somehow does look like krystal, It took a lot of time wondering why does she look familiar to me. ^^

Anyway, don't be so hard on this girl guys, whether we like it or not, she's gonna be the 9th member of t-ara. It's also hard for me to accept the changes in T-ara when we all loved them as 7-ara but there's nothing much we can do about it, really. If there's anyone to blame that would be KKS for making such a ridiculous member changes.

* I don't hate Dani. I just hate the fact that KKS would put a 14 year old girl in a top girl group where she might get bashed for joining them when T-ara is receiving lot of love from their fans and is doing well as 7-ara. *