Diadem Forums

[12.06.04] T-ara's Dani pictured at a movie theater, "completely innocent"

nathaniel

i am seriously agree with you

maybe is fans who are too "innocent" and "naive" to believe it. :P

she is 14yr old, living in USA. I dont think she is really that "innocent" and "naive" in USA this kind of country...

and now INTERNET are so common.. don't tell me she did not surf the net. Even age before her also know how to use.

Cant imaging that she going to stand beside my 7-tara... :(:angry:

think is her mom stand beside her.. look alike

201206041739778967_1.jpg

Some of you are saying that it's not her fault that she will be the new member of T-ara but when you think about it, she has the right to say a big fat NO when she was told that she will be added to T-ara. Did KKS/CCM put a knife on her neck and threatened her to agree with their decision to be added to T-ara? It's still part of her fault that she gets a lot of hate from fans since she agreed to be added to T-ara in the first place. She should have known that she will be getting a lot of hate from fans unless she's too "innocent" and "naive" to not realize the fact. By accepting the offer to be added to T-ara, she gives me the impression that she's just someone who wants quick fame and quick cash when she's only as young as 12 years old. <_<

There are different levels of acceptance to something that pisses/disappoints you. For me, I initially hated her. Then, I tried to ignore the fact that she will be added to T-ara. Then, life goes on and I recognized the fact that she will be added to T-ara. And now, I'm trying my very best to not hate her and be neutral. And finally who knows she might grow on me and I'll like her (I doubt so).

I think I am going to just ignore her for a moment until I get used to her name popping up in the news section cause it's pissing me off. I can't wait for the drama to unfold when T-ara becomes a 9-member group. Unless T-ara's second album flops terribly or T-ara files a lawsuit against CCM, Dani will be forever your beloved 9th T-ara member.

She'll only join T-ara in December (if she does..) and yet we already know what she's doing day by day... How long will it last ?

December is very, very FAR away from now, I'm wondering if CCM will continue like this all this time.

Honnestly, I don't understand the goal of CCM, do they want us to be passionate about Dani ? She's nothing yet, not even a member of T-ara, just a young child !!

Personnaly, I don't "hate" her, but I dont care at all about her either, I don't want to hear about her whereabouts or anything, this is killing me !!

my wish for her that she gain more weight cause i think she is to thin to join T-Ara because of the other 7 has Honey Thigh and Dani doesnt have those thigh. so gain more weight Dani so your Uncle Fans (like me) will notice you fast. LoL :D

i really do think she cutee...and why we need to hate someone.it not like we can change the fact and we should support her.if you said she 14years old and not mature,i think you are the one that doesn't mature.said a bad things in this forum wont change a thing (unless you go to KKS and tell him or else he will die).so please Queen's.Support T-ara okay..who with me?

DaNi,i will always support you and T-ara because i love T-ara so much that i will be a loyal fan forever.

T-ara will be another SNSD with nine member, Why don't CCM make a new group for her? T-ara member already complete with lead vocal, rapper and lead dancer, more member = less role, less salary, hard to organize. And not good for the new member to start from the top while other member experience strugle from zero, everyone need that experience. So, I don't see the need to add new member. Seems like T-ara as an experimental group for the agency, but I hope not

Damn! i seriously agree with you..

SUPPORT 'her' = Support T-ARA = SUPPORT CCM (KKS)!.

Dont say i begin heartless to T-ARA (i sorry :( ). I sure they dont have the right to say anything.

Even they dont like they also die die must agree with that KKS!

Sometime i tot of fans should be heartless one time and dont support T-ARA, let them drop the ablum sales.

Than maybe this KKS will wake up from his dream!

But i think it quite hard :(

my heart is there i will only support 7-tara Eunjung, Jiyeon,Hyomin,Boram,Soyeon, Q-ri,Hwayoung

If you think supporting her means supporting T-ara, that also pretty much is the same thing as supporting CCM as well. What really matters is T-ara's opinions regarding the matter and they sure as hell likely aren't feeling welcome. She's not even a goddamn member until December - that's six months away.

Dani had a choice - she could have said no. But obviously, this is not the case. By your logic, we should be supporting anyone else who will be added into the future as well. Either Dani has little to no idea what she's getting herself into or she's a heartless ******* who only wants quick fame and money.

and if the boycott worldwide really happens and kks decides to disband t-ara....so all the 7 angels split up and joins different agencies....who will u be looking out for then??most prob the few acting-dols got a better shot at acting...soyeon's got no prob going solo...but isn't it the best when they are together??

i usually think that korean girls look younger than they actually are (boram,qri, eunjung for example) but dani looks much older than 13 :unsure: or is it just me?

yeah she does remind me a bit of jiwon too, at least in these pictures.

i seriously cannot imagine this girl in t-ara no matter how much i try to... i hated the idea of the shannon girl being added to t-ara because she was so young but now i would rather have her instead of dani [not trying to sound mean here] at least i've heard shannon and she had good vocals. but another rapper? that's the last thing t-ara needs right now.