Diadem Forums

[12.06.04] T-ara's Dani pictured at a movie theater, "completely innocent"

nathaniel

whyyyyyy all this crap about this new person i don't want a new person i am so mad at ccm. not to be mean but i don't give a crap about this new person she is to young and i don't want to be a pedophile watching her preform i don't care if she is mature she is still to young and a ten year difference is to much

look at all of you giving in to ccm. why there shouldn't be a 14 year old that didnt even train

SHE WILL BE MEMBER OF T-ARA TOO ! U guys should take care of her ! :D

너!! 고랒히, ~~ she'll be a member of T-ara too.., If she visiting here someday and see what the "Hater" says here... Idk her feeling would be. We're T-ara but hating the new T-ara like dies.. ,Poor her.

Augh, c'mon people. Stop stalking her and let her enjoy her movie-going experience in piece 0.o why take pics of her...

But really. KKM isn't going to change their mind, they're stupid like that (or oblivious to the hating comments, or turning a blind eye or whatever). Just fking accept her, or at least stop being rude. She's fourteen (too young, but ignore that for a moment), and these hating comments have no doubt effected her already. I'd rather not see a news flash, the title being "Dani, newest T-ara member to-be, reported dead from suicide" or something.

Honestly, yeah, I hate KKM for doing that to T-ara. But after seeing all the other threads and everyone else's reactions to the newest members, I feel the need to protect them and support them.

• 2 weeks later...