Diadem Forums

[12.06.05] Video - Audios from Jewelry Box CD

nathaniel

[12.06.05] Video - Audios from Jewelry Box CD

Cry Cry

Why are you being like this?

T.T.L

Love Me! - Anata no Seide Kuruiso (I go crazy because of you)

Breaking hurt (I'm really hurt)

Keep Out

T-Aratic Magic Music

Updates via that channel~~

Credit:

Greencaramelful @ YouTube

WOW TTL SOUNDS AMAZING. I apologize for the caps but I am super blown away. It feels so good to hear the flow and finally have an official T-ara only TTL. Boram's rap is awesome! Eunjung's still has the power, Hyomin still has the spunk and yummy Hwayoung rap aah~ Man they need to go back to that style for just one song they'll KILL. They really rock.

Wow TTL is great! It's tune is slightly different (pre-chorus singing, because they only used t-ara's instead of the supposedly harmonized singing from both t-ara and supernova originally) from the original other than it just being in Japanese and without the supernova guys. Very goooooood!

like all the songs especially TTL, the rapping flow is so awesome

as usual, i like eunjung & hyomin combo rap

thumbs up for cry cry, why are u being like this, im really hurt, i go crazy bcoz of u & Keep out

this album is worth to buy

going to buy soon

TTL is awesome!! I love this version where only had the girls voice..but why there's no Eunjung and Hyomin high note in the end?? tbh i was a little disappointed because i was anticipating it so much since it's been a while Eunjung and Hyomin had their high note part (although this is remake song)

but the other songs sound great too..Keep Out and T-aratic Magic Music are awesome..

OMO this is an awesome album !! daebakk!! i like it!!my fave is TTL Japan, the rap parts are awesomeee... so strong and sounds nice, eunjungggg's rap :)

followed by WAYBLT is good too.

i like their two new songs especially Keep Out :) and T-aratic is so beautiful and catchy song just like their first album :D

i'm so happy, T-ara hwaiting!

Wowwwww!!! I love the two new songs, I'm glad they uphold the T-ara tradition of being incredibly high-quality pop songs.

TTL=PURE LOVE. So glad my Boram is getting some love, and look at that! People wanna dog her for having no talent, well...now we know she's pretty decent at rapping. Lol.

All in all, I'm glad I went ahead and bought the Diamond edition, judging from the quality of the songs (which I was worried about) and the goodies it's paid for itself.

Just one question: with all of these incredibly GOOD songs to choose from, remake or not, why in the HELL did they go with what are arguably the most poorly translated versions of their Korean hits to be the J-singles??? That's rhetorical, I just can't understand how these can sound so good while Roly-Poly and Lovey-Dovey sound so rough.

Thanks for posting.

I was waiting for the Japanese version of TTL by T-ara, especially after listening the Japanese version of TTL that Nami Tamaki did.

Nice to see they wrote different lyrics the Japanese version of TTL compared to Nami Tamaki's cover.

All the songs sound nice. I hope we will see them performing these for their Japanese concert.