Diadem Forums

[POLL] What is your favorite Jewelry Box Audio?

ily_shannon

[POLL]What is your favorite jewelry box musics?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite jewelry box musics?

• Breaking Heart
    • Love me
    • Why are you being like this (Japanese Ver)
    • T-aratic Magic Music
    • T.T.L Time to love (Japanese VErsion)
    • Cry Cry (japanese version)
    • Keep out

For me its TTL no contest. Since i'm a big super big fan of the korean TTL & TTL2, i can even say TTL got me even more interested in T-ara even though i was already a fan of them by then. I loved how they remixed the japanese version, it sounds so fresh yet has all the vibe the korean ver. has (excluding supernova lol). Boram is rapping again which is very very awesome, EunJung & Hyomin dominate the song as if it belongs to them which i fully agree, gotta say EunJung has incredible amount of lines in this and their other japanese track. How they blend in SoYeon's vocals is also outstanding, overall this got to be the best korean to japanese song T-ara has done so far.

I'm liking T-Aratic Magic Music as well, as well as Keep out. The 2 original tracks could be my 2nd & 3rd fav right after TTL, the rest of the track i guess they're ok, nth really stands out that much since its all just remixed to japanese thats it.

Ok I made my vote a little hastily, since I haven't heard Keep Out or Magic Music but I'm Really Hurt is my favorite track from them. A Japanese version, which I didn't even know existed, is even more win. Maybe my vote will change once I hear the other songs but it'll take a lot to take that top spot for me.

Guest audiferari

I choose KEEP OUT . the song really catchy and fun , beside this is new song afterall. :) . Hope this song include in t-ara's next album, in korean of course.

Oh why,why,you don't allow us to choose more than one??It's really a tough choice for me.

For me,Love Me is better song than the Korean version.One of the reasons is because in Jap version,they use lesser auto-tune (a.k.a no robotic voice,LOL) and I can clearly hear who's sing which lines whereas in the Korean Ver,most of them sounds almost the same.But,it's pretty weird hearing Soyeon pronouncing "Love Me" as "Lomi".. :lol:

(OMG,am I the only one who chose Love Me?)

If I can choose more than one song,my votes definitely goes to TTL and Keep Out.I've always want T-ara to sing TTL alone,without SuperNova (sorry for those who love SN, :P ) and one of my wishes came true.Ya know,half of T-ara's members can rap beautifully (and I still wondering why on earth KKS want to add the two other rappers to the already-popular group).Actually,in my opinion,CCM should have added 1-2 more original Japanese songs in Jewerly Box,though.

Definitely Keep out the best ♥ and then second T-aratic magic music, I like the sound of these two new songs!

T-ara has always great songs and I wished their jp album had more original songs; but the remakes were really good! Esp TTL & Love me; I was kinda disapointed by Cry Cry jp ver. though, it sounds so weird and I only heard Soyeon's voice T__T they didn't use Jiyeon like...at all! I still prefer their korean ver. better

ZZuRRa - No. I would've actually chosen Love Me as my second. Love Me is a vast improvement from IGCBOY which was a pretty sick song to start with. And yeah the Engrish in the song is a bit cringe-worthy at times lol. However I'm Really Hurt is top shelf, Breaking Heart is just a tad bit better at some parts.

I gave the other songs a listen. Still stand with my original choice of Breaking Heart, though the new tracks are definitely nice. A Japanese Bye Bye and Falling U and it would be a wrap.

TTL without a doubt!

I like the two new songs, they sound good however I don't think they're as great as their AFA songs.

TTL sounds spectacular to me, plus we've got all the girls in it this time (well, except for Qri). Was great to hear Boram rap once again as well.