Diadem Forums

[12.06.06] T-ara's Boram absent from new album promotions, discovered to have acute gastritis

nathaniel

[12.06.06] T-ara's Boram absent from new album promotions, discovered to have acute gastritis

2012060701000357400025601.jpg

T-ara's Boram was revealed to have acute gastritis and was admitted to the hospital.

According to Nikan Sports, T-ara left Korea on the 5th to Tokyo for their new album promotions. Before moving to the Japan, Boram was inspected at the hospital and found out that she has acute gastritis and thus had to stay behind for promotions.

Core Contents Media said to MyDaily over a telephone interview today, "Boram will not be attending schedules with the T-ara members until the 11th or when her situation becomes better. There are still not solid results on the hospitalization test results, but we will keep a close eye on her health."

Meanwhile, T-ara will perform in six cities in Japan on a 11-date concert tour beginning with Nagoya. They hope to reach an audience of over 40,000.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120606n03891 / http://news.nate.com/view/20120606n04921

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

...Acute gastritis is caused by taking too much anti-inflammatory drugs, I believe? Too much aspirin/ibuprofen; I wonder why, KKS, maybe they're overworked and on too many meds?

/sarcasm

Okay, to be fair though, it could just be H. pylori bacteria. (As much as I would like the bacteria thing to be true, honestly it's probably the other theory that's more likely. :()

aw! Rambo! T.T gosh i think that was a serious disease! i believe that it is caused by a intaking too much drugs, stress, and skipping meals that can result to ulcer... argh! Rambo please get well soon! KKS please consider their health!!! damn!

I'm also worrying to their leader... Soyeon stay strong too!

Rambo-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get well soon please...

Thing I fear the most are just in the beginning...

KKS, better you watch out if you want to live. Otherwise, QUEEN'S will kill you and they can count me in.

It's does hurt me the most to see our QUEENS in a very poor health conditions...

No worries Rambo, QUEEN'S never leave you and always be by your side.

Boram, please be okay. You're making me into a cry baby :mellow:

KKS you better start treating your groups right. Clearly you've got the wrong definition of "lazy and full of themselves" cuz from what i'm seeing and hearing, no member of t-ara is like that. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Acute gastritis is inflammation of the stomach lining...it can be caused by a multitude of different things, but it's usually associated with taking too many NSAIDS (anti-inflammatory drugs like Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Naproxen). This is more than likely why Boram developed gastritis; if she's having to take medicine like Tylenol or Ibuprofen every day, gastritis can develop. Another malady to watch out for is liver failure.

This news is saddening on so many levels...for some reason I feel like the stage is being set for Boram to leave the group after reading this. I'm sad for one because this is T-ara's FIRST MAJOR TOUR EVER, and Boram is not going to be able to join the girls on their first tour date; it's possible she may miss the tour entirely. That sucks, as even if the girls are overworked I'm sure that on some level they recognize that this is what they've been working for, and Boram has played a major part in the group's Japanese promotions so her absense will be missed. She deserved to be there standing alongside the other six when they took their bow on the first night.

Going back to the original point I made, I just fear that this may be used as a way to gently "push" Boram out of the group in the coming months. In a way it's the perfect crime...the foundation is laid by the announcement that she is having to be pulled from the group's promotions due to gastitis, leading to a public discussion on her health (which, let's face it, has been pretty poor since she joined T-ara); a few months later, Boram exits the group, citing that her health is her first priority and that she wishes to recuperate. The only problem is that KKS has become such a nasty monster that we could never be sure if that was truly the reason she exited the group...if it is true, then by all means, I applaud her on taking her life into her own hands and making a decision that will benefit her for years to come, but if this is all some elaborate ruse to push her out of the group while simultaneously absolving CCM/KKS of any guilt then I hope it comes back to bite the idiot in the ass, so hard. And I don't want to think like this, at all...I really don't. I want to think that they're being compassionate to her and they understand that this is truly out of her hands, but I just have a feeling that nothing good will come of this.

Praying for you, Rambo. You're my bias in the group, and I'm so sorry that you won't get your time to shine on tour like you deserve. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

The food is not the only one to blame stress plays an important factor on gastritis and if it is really high the level of the stress the condition may get worse. After all we know how CCM explotes our girls and sure all this member changes and system as well does not help at all to much stress for our Boram I will pray for her and expect her to recover soon and get proper rest

Boram fighting !!