Diadem Forums

[12.06.06] T-ara's Boram absent from new album promotions, discovered to have acute gastritis

nathaniel

I hope she will get well soon! Health is more important, seeing T-ara without Boram on stage is like watching a movie without an audio. :( I feel so sad about this news. I just hope that she'll comeback soon and hoping that she will still in T-ara. Somehow, i do think that KKS may troll us again. There is a part of me thinking that once KKS decided to kick her out in T-ara, he may use her sickness as an excuse to terminate her.

I really wish for her speedy recovery.

I think KKS will take care 'a lot' of our ladies. But, I realize, it's not. WTF KKS do with Boram and T-Ara is not a 'thing' but they're human too.

for all of sudden, please get well soon Boram you made us feel bad certainly... :'(

OH MY GOD !!! :o worst news i've ever saw TT.TT Oh my rambbobbo T-ARA is not The Same w/o u T.T *crying* please get well soon. Rest more unil u get better unni! I'm TOO TIRED of blaming KKS now >0< please Kim KwangSoo, Please, if you are still a humanbeing, care for my girl and STOP overwork them !!!

*praying for my Rambo's health* TT^TT

This news is saddening on so many levels...for some reason I feel like the stage is being set for Boram to leave the group after reading this. I'm sad for one because this is T-ara's FIRST MAJOR TOUR EVER, and Boram is not going to be able to join the girls on their first tour date; it's possible she may miss the tour entirely. That sucks, as even if the girls are overworked I'm sure that on some level they recognize that this is what they've been working for, and Boram has played a major part in the group's Japanese promotions so her absense will be missed. She deserved to be there standing alongside the other six when they took their bow on the first night.

Going back to the original point I made, I just fear that this may be used as a way to gently "push" Boram out of the group in the coming months.

Praying for you, Rambo. You're my bias in the group, and I'm so sorry that you won't get your time to shine on tour like you deserve. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

It saddens me too to read about those news where one of them is injured, sick or even fainted. I am sorry to say this but at times I feel like it would be better for Boram to leave T-ara. With the conditions of her health and her constantly taking medications (especially for her excessive sweating) and other unknown medications, it is likely that her health is going to get worst. I even wonder how could she stay in a group where she doesn't get a lot of lines to sing, she's overshadowed by other members, she's the oldest but nobody gives a freaking damn about her for such a long time.

Boram really deserves the recognition that she's supposed to get after 3 years of hard work. I've always remember her saying to T-ara, "I'll try to be the best Unnie and I'll do my best to not pull you guys down" (in tears). I admire her for her courage and her perseverance to stay strong despite her weaker body and KKS's mounting pressure. Boram, all the best to you and get well soon. Rest well and no matter what happens, your fans will be behind you.

Sad news. I hope she can get all the rest and medical attention she needs for a full recovery. Wishing her all the best. There's a good chance I will be seeing them in Tokyo during their tour and I hope she gets better by then cause the fans will truly miss her great smile and stage presence. Get well and take care Boram! :D

Noo ... hope Rambo get well real soon. Hope her 5 day rest can help her recover alot.

I also wish that the speculations are not true (but it's always a possibility thanks to KKS) and Boram will be with us for a long time. :)

If I remember correctly, Boram once said on twitter that she needed to take medicine to keep going (and after that she put her twitter account in private mode for a while).

I too, don't think that her crazy schedule is innocent in this case.

That's so sad for her, I hope like everyone that she'll get better soon. But it'll be for nothing if she has to continue like before after that.

Take good care of yourself Boram ! You're precious to us all, but to your familly and loved ones before all.

(For now without my lovely Boram, I have to admit that T-ara will become less interesting for me...)

Hi pal..

You always comment very logical..

i agree with you man!

:wub:

I don't know (hell, all of us actually) Boram personally but all things considered, perhaps it's the bond she has with the other members that kept her staying despite being the most overshadowed and unrecognized member? With the exception of Hwa Young, they've been working and living together for 3 long years and gotten continuously effed over by that mentally retarded monkey who calls himself a CEO - no doubt they would have formed a special bond between them because all they have is each other - not even their parents are there for them when needed, even Boram's dad to a degree. I actually fear that Boram's parents' influence may not be as strong as once believed - if Boram's been suffering from health problems as early as the beginning of this year and perhaps even earlier, why hadn't her parents made a big fuss about it against KKS? If they did, T-ara wouldn't have to be going around working 24/7 and look like they hadn't slept adequately for God knows how long.

Rambo unnie! Get well soon! I hope she didn't fall ill because of something else much bigger and serious. *Stupid brain, stop think such things!* And reading some of your comments makes me feel panic. What if that sorry excuse for a human KKS really uses her poor health as an excuse to slowly kick her out of T-ara?! That idiot better not do that!

Boram, get well soon. FIGHTING!