Diadem Forums

[12.06.06] T-ara's Boram absent from new album promotions, discovered to have acute gastritis

nathaniel

Travelling back and forth nonstop is taking its toll on Boram. She's not healthy in the first place. :(

I remembered from one of their shows that Boram needs to take alot of medications everyday.

She'll need lots of rest for the Japanese tour. Fighting Rambo, get well soon !!!

Wha?!! When and how did this happen?! I'm so worried about boram.. I haven't been able to go online these past few days and this already happened? by the way, doesn't gastritis usually occur to people who smoke? well with the "acute" term included, it sounds really serious. I hope boram gets well soon and gets a lot of rest.

It's always sad to read about people under pressure.... I hope everything's going well now.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more worried I feel.

Yes, I'm sending you all my best wishes for a swift recovery!

wooow..a sad new's from begin a moving step..such a luck..boram got age,she must concern for her body too..hope she will better soon n still making her roll in the team...

I have a horrible feeling about this...Boram will be absent from promotions, and replaced by Areum? This sounds like some sort of plan to slowly integrate the two new members into the group while slowly making Boram and another member absent, and then kicking out Boram and the other member! Screw KKS, this had better not be his plan!

It really sucks how the members are being overworked to the extreme.

First, soyeon being forced to sing despite being hurt.

Next, eunjung forced to perform for a stage with the aid of painkillers /

Now? Poor boram fell sick T.T

Hope the t-ara members can take care of their health well and sleep more ㅠ.ㅠ