Diadem Forums

[12.06.06] T-ara's Boram absent from new album promotions, discovered to have acute gastritis

nathaniel

Guest audiferari

OMG.... When I read this article, " BAM ". seem like something has punch my heart. What happened to my Boram ? hope nothing seriously will happen to her. ** I don't wanna speculate anything,I only wish for the best and pray for our girls. because likely this year will be the hardest time for our girls as group. Our love and support will become their strength to overcome this all. T-ARA fighting. ** Get well soon my Rambo, T-ARA will be awkward without u around.

my unnie!! what happened? after a long time since my last time visit this forum

this is the first news i read

i don't think it all because of stress or poor time for eat

is it me or . . . i really hope i could see Boram again as the members even though they already become nine members

rambo unnie get well soon! i fear for t-ara's future, will they be like another DBSK? :( touch wood.

I'd rather see them pull off a DBSK-like event rather than continuously see them get effed over by that retarded monkey who is a pathtic excuse of a CEO. At least they'd have a chance of living like normal human beings.

Is no one even CONSIDERING the EXTRAORDINARILY LIKELY idea that she could have consumed high amounts of alcohol. ESPECIALLY since this is the main cause of acute Gastritis? It's one thing to support her, but it's another to cover up obvious facts, and since she's been stressed out by KKS work, I don't see why over-usage of alcohol is such an unlikely thing.

Yes, hope she gets well soon. It's sad to ponder why she got sick... Let's pray for her health, as well as for the other members of T-ara.

It might be good to have Boram receive lots of good food while she rests. :)

Boram fighting! T-ara fighting!!!

Is no one even CONSIDERING the EXTRAORDINARILY LIKELY idea that she could have consumed high amounts of alcohol. ESPECIALLY since this is the main cause of acute Gastritis? It's one thing to support her, but it's another to cover up obvious facts, and since she's been stressed out by KKS work, I don't see why over-usage of alcohol is such an unlikely thing.

Yeah that could be a possibility, but, does she have time to spend drinking huge amount of alcohol ?

I guess the staff around them don't let them buy alcohol and freely drink in their room.

But I can easily think that they let them take medicines or don't let them eat properly for "diet purpose", etc.

Boram is sick and excluded from activities until the 11th

Thats a period of 5 rest days.

Jiyeon has back to back schedules, fainted and continued to perform the next day; Hyomin has filming back to back, fainted and continued to perform on the same night; Eunjung sprained her ankle, was advised by doctors to rest, and yet performed for all the comeback stages.

My point being: Why is KKS/CCM suddenly being so nice? (read between the lines; i don't even want to speculate but..)

I'm just really afraid for what's going to happen now; and i really really hope i'm wrong. i'm really crying from fear and uncertainty for the group at this point of time.

And you know what.. Boram isn't even my bias.

I just love the current 7-ara so much.